[DEAD] Gamestop.com 10-30% off select titles + $10 Coupon Code

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
BE AWARE: The coupon codes you will receive WILL NOT STACK with themselves or any other discounts! (Thanks ChineseRcool, illenium, atc250es)

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

Pre-order games with coupons:
[FONT=&quot]Red Dead Redemption[/FONT] (Use code DEADEYE for free overnight shipping. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/7/2010 11:59PM)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 Coupon Code
[FONT=&quot]UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 and Xbox 360[/FONT]

Current Codes: MOMSDAY - receive free 2-day shipping with purchase of $65 or more worth of in-stock merchandise. Then receive a coupon worth $20 off your next purchase at GameStop.com! ($20 coupon will be emailed within 1 business day). Be sure to choose USA 2-day shipping at checkout.
(thanks to joen05 and his thread here)

FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?

A: No they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: Can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Cool but can I go to the store and do this?
A: NO, no you can't. It's online only.

Q: Do I get a coupon code if I order a used copy of a game?
A: No. Only for new games.

Q: When Do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to be taking around 48-72 hours before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't gotten it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: Can I order multiple games and receive multiple coupon codes?
A: Yes. You can order more than one game and you'll get more than one coupon code. You can order multiple copies of the same game and you'll still receive multiple coupon codes. Just remember that those multiple coupon codes will need to be used on multiple future orders since they don't stack.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I preorder games with different street dates, when will I get charged? Up front? At the same time? Individually when each ships?

so does anyone know if you cancel part of your order how it affects the 25OFF code? Is it smart enough to adjust the prices on the rest of your order or do you keep the 25% off even if you cancel a part of your order?

Edit: I'm retarded... the OP does say they need to be shipped to your house... I just read over it i guess lol

[quote name='RussellmaniaKW']so does anyone know if you cancel part of your order how it affects the 25OFF code? Is it smart enough to adjust the prices on the rest of your order or do you keep the 25% off even if you cancel a part of your order?[/QUOTE]

If it isn't smart enough then that would be one amazing exploit

[quote name='Azurken']Does FREESHIP coupon stack with the 25OFF coupon?? Im trying to preorder RDR and lost planet 2[/QUOTE]

I used "SAVER" and was able to stack it with 25OFF to get free shipping. At the checkout it will say the coupon is not valid but when i scrolled down shipping was still removed.

Edit: Apparently "SAVER" is not working anymore gives a site error :( .

[quote name='One4Deuce']You'd be a fool not to jump on this unless you already have the game.[/QUOTE]

I do sadly, but really made me wish I didn't. I paid the full price when it came out :/

[quote name='Azurken']Does FREESHIP coupon stack with the 25OFF coupon?? Im trying to preorder RDR and lost planet 2[/QUOTE]
it did and I was able to get one day shipping on all of my orders but the coupon stacking has been fixed as of last night, so you waited a bit too long buddy.

mario kart wii & wii sports resort were added. not bad for about $30 bucks a pop with $20 future credit & motion plus with an extra wii wheel. added transformers war for cybertron to use the 25off & got all 3 for about $115. considering i jumped on smg2 & red dead redemption earlier gs has got my by the balls right now.

Grr. Dang it, tempted by $18 God of War collection (kinda sorta $8), but honestly I didn't like the first one that much, and I'd rather just try the third one at this point.

Dang I wish those $10 coupons would stack with the 25% off code. Then I would get it for sure.

Stupid wording on the used games thing but I'm 100% positive we all misunderstood that statement. lol.. But since my code e-mail reads:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase from GameStop.com. Your purchase during our special offer entitles you to this coupon good for $10 off your next online purchase at GameStop.com. Just enter the code found below in the coupon box during checkout, and click "activate."
Order value must be at least $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2012.

Thank you,
GameStop.com"

...and doesn't say squat about not working on points cards or anything else, I will consider it false advertising and shoot off one angry e-mail if it doesn't work. lol... It says $10 off your next online purchase. That should mean $10 OFF YOUR NEXT ONLINE PURCHASE.

[quote name='prateeko']So if you order multiple items (each which is supposed to get a $10GC) do they send you only one CG or multiple ones?[/QUOTE]

They send you one $10 code for each qualifying game in your order. I ordered 4 games that qualify for the code, and 2 days after ordering (about 50 hours later) got 4 codes in one email.

Okay, I called to get codes that were not emailed to me and the twatburger on the phone tried to tell me for LBP, GTA & Mario 2 I'd only get one code emailed for the highest amount ($20 instead of $40) at which point I asked for his manager and he just gave me a code for $20....

[quote name='Wolfpup']Grr. Dang it, tempted by $18 God of War collection (kinda sorta $8), but honestly I didn't like the first one that much, and I'd rather just try the third one at this point.

Dang I wish those $10 coupons would stack with the 25% off code. Then I would get it for sure.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I am bad at math, but how do you get it for $18?

[quote name='prateeko']Okay, I called to get codes that were not emailed to me and the twatburger on the phone tried to tell me for LBP, GTA & Mario 2 I'd only get one code emailed for the highest amount ($20 instead of $40) at which point I asked for his manager and he just gave me a code for $20....[/QUOTE]

Okay, so you ordered three qualifying games? (I assume at the time they were all qualifying, since the list keeps changing a bit daily), and after two days the codes hadn't come, and then instead of three $10 codes, they gave you one $20 code?

That's not right, but actually a $20 code isn't bad either, since you can't stack codes for a single order. Still messed up, but at least this stuff is already cheaper than about anything before the codes.

[quote name='simpsonps121']Ok, I am bad at math, but how do you get it for $18?[/QUOTE]

Well, $24.99 - 25% = $18.74, so closer to $19 really...or kinda sorta $9, except the codes don't stack so I'm not 100% sure I'll get them all used.

$9 for God of War 2 basically...I don't know. I'd jump on GoW 3 for that, but...

I finally bit, Red Dead Redemption and Heavy Rain, $85 and change... I think they both come with $10 credits. I'm hoping they're a code that can be given away/traded or whatever because I basically never buy from Gamestop.

[quote name='prateeko']Okay, I called to get codes that were not emailed to me and the twatburger on the phone tried to tell me for LBP, GTA & Mario 2 I'd only get one code emailed for the highest amount ($20 instead of $40) at which point I asked for his manager and he just gave me a code for $20....[/QUOTE]

The twatburger did the right thing. Why would you get a code for Mario Galaxy 2 when it hasn't even been released?

[quote name='bigant262']Is there anyway to get free release date shipping? Or does it automatically get to you on release date?[/QUOTE]

day 1 no, but you can get 3 day shipping if you spend 65 (pre money off, your total off doesn't have to be over it).

[quote name='theking20']:( damn, why did i wait so long on final fantasy 13 , it's gone now[/QUOTE]

Aw crap, is that Lost combined with the Saturday Night Live "Like a Boss" song? That is freaking awesome :bouncy:

fuck yeah!
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/digital-short-like-a-boss-uncensored/1105692/

"So that's an average day for you?"

"No Doubt."

"You chop your balls off and die?"

"Hell yeah"

When are they going to put all the Digital Shorts together on a disc? I don't even care if they put it on TV, I'll buy the crazy thing :whistle2:D

Evil smoke monsters? Like a boss.

[quote name='batman1939']So does the 15new stack with the $10 code I have like title says or doesn't like first post says?[/QUOTE]

Well got in my two coupons for 10 bucks but they don't stack with any of the codes on the first page. Lame

Anyone having problem using the $10 coupon? I got the $10 coupon for buying LBP but it just would not apply to my GOW collection order. It is not taking $10 off.

[quote name='cloudspear']Anyone having problem using the $10 coupon? I got the $10 coupon for buying LBP but it just would not apply to my GOW collection order. It is not taking $10 off.[/QUOTE]

I got it to take the $10 Off but it wont stack with the 15NEW.

[quote name='flizmo007']I got it to take the $10 Off but it wont stack with the 15NEW.[/QUOTE]

Yea same still trying to see if I can get some other combination to work.

[quote name='prateeko']Sorry to ask again, but does GS charge you for pre-orders when they ship or when you actually place the order?[/QUOTE]

From my experience if you're using a credit/debit card you dont get charged until it ships, but if you're using edge/gift card they put those funds on hold right away.

[quote name='prateeko']Sorry to ask again, but does GS charge you for pre-orders when they ship or when you actually place the order?[/QUOTE]

Charge you when they ship

Dang it! I was going to order Just Cause 2, Demon Souls and 3D Dot hero, since they were cheap and the 25% off, earlier but my baby son started fussing and got distracted and forgot. Went back later tonight and now they are back to normal price. Figures D: Ah well!~

[quote name='chronojin']From my experience if you're using a credit/debit card you dont get charged until it ships, but if you're using edge/gift card they put those funds on hold right away.[/QUOTE]

I placed an order last night and my gift card was only charged for the items that shipped today. The cost for my pre-order has not been deducted from the gift card.

[quote name='dino88']I placed an order last night and my gift card was only charged for the items that shipped today. The cost for my pre-order has not been deducted from the gift card.[/QUOTE]

Same for my Edge card credit.

I think I missed the free 10$ coupon from the RDR preorder... :(

edit: WAIT NO ITS STILL THERE GUYS!!!!!!!

Get $10 off a future order when you purchase Red Dead Redemption. The $10 coupon code will be emailed when the order ships. Online Offer only.
The people have spoken! Click here to see which one of three in-game outfit challenges won the vote to become your exclusive pre-order bonus.

Finally grabbed God of War: Collection.

$11.91 after 15NEW and a $10 coupon code I already had, plus another $10 in the bag for future use; that was the right price for me.

[quote name='henry00x']Charge you when they ship[/QUOTE]

Solid, I'm gonna pre-order all the things I can think of since 25% off is pretty solid...

[quote name='BloodAC']Finally grabbed God of War: Collection.

$11.91 after 15NEW and a $10 coupon code I already had, plus another $10 in the bag for future use; that was the right price for me.[/QUOTE]

Huh not sure how you did that, I couldnt stack 15new and $10 coupon code

did all the other coupons just die? i entered 25off, 15new, etc and it seems like the 10auto is taking precedence over all. even though it says 25off new is accepted, the amount taken off is only 10%

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

i was able to use the $10 off code with a used game earlier this evening.

[quote name='dino88']The twatburger did the right thing. Why would you get a code for Mario Galaxy 2 when it hasn't even been released?[/QUOTE]

I was supposed to receive two $10 GCs NOW and another one once Galaxy 2 ships. He was telling me that ONLY after Mario Galaxy 2 shipped I would receive a single $20 GC.

In his moronic view I'd end up with a single GC totaling $20 instead of three adding up to $40. He was trying to tell me that you could only receive one gift card/code.

There, does that clear things up enough for you?

bread's done
Back