[DEAD] Gamestop.com 10-30% off select titles + $10 Coupon Code

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
BE AWARE: The coupon codes you will receive WILL NOT STACK with themselves or any other discounts! (Thanks ChineseRcool, illenium, atc250es)

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

Pre-order games with coupons:
[FONT=&quot]Red Dead Redemption[/FONT] (Use code DEADEYE for free overnight shipping. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/7/2010 11:59PM)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 Coupon Code
[FONT=&quot]UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 and Xbox 360[/FONT]

Current Codes: MOMSDAY - receive free 2-day shipping with purchase of $65 or more worth of in-stock merchandise. Then receive a coupon worth $20 off your next purchase at GameStop.com! ($20 coupon will be emailed within 1 business day). Be sure to choose USA 2-day shipping at checkout.
(thanks to joen05 and his thread here)

FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?

A: No they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: Can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Cool but can I go to the store and do this?
A: NO, no you can't. It's online only.

Q: Do I get a coupon code if I order a used copy of a game?
A: No. Only for new games.

Q: When Do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to be taking around 48-72 hours before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't gotten it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: Can I order multiple games and receive multiple coupon codes?
A: Yes. You can order more than one game and you'll get more than one coupon code. You can order multiple copies of the same game and you'll still receive multiple coupon codes. Just remember that those multiple coupon codes will need to be used on multiple future orders since they don't stack.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kjay80']question about these $10 coupon codes u get after shipped, can i use multiple codes on one order?[/QUOTE]

Havent tried it yet, but it does say on Gamestop that they dont stack, so Im guessing not.

[quote name='Pojomofo']Havent tried it yet, but it does say on Gamestop that they dont stack, so Im guessing not.[/QUOTE]

i can't find the terms on gamestop website, can you post a link?
thanks!

[quote name='kjay80']i can't find the terms on gamestop website, can you post a link?
thanks![/QUOTE]

hmmmmm, maybe I mispoke, I thought I read some terms on that deal but it must have been the 15new coupon code I used.

Can anyone confirm if multiple $10 codes stack?

[quote name='Pojomofo']
Can anyone confirm if multiple $10 codes stack?[/QUOTE]

The $10 codes definitely do not stack with each other.

However, the codes are valid for 2 years, so who knows what stacking opportunities (read: glitches) will arise in that time.

[quote name='mkernan']It takes forever, but its legit. You just fill out surveys and earn money in your e-rewards account. The dollar amounts are generally pretty low and many times you won't even qualify for the survey when you attempt to take it. Once you hit $50 balance, you can redeem for a $25 Gamestop gift card (never understood that....). But yeah, I've gotten 2-3 of them in the past couple years.[/QUOTE]

Also, if I'm not mistaken you can only redeem your e-rewards points for one gift card per calendar year (which sucks.

FYI, I had a problem with one of my $10 codes that caused me to have to cancel an order and lose the code. I emailed GameStop and within 2 hours they sent me a replacement code -- which definitely DOES stack with 25OFF.

I just used the replacement code to order Demon's Souls, Bioshock 2, New Super Mario Brothers, and a Classic Controller Pro for $89 plus tax.

So if anyone else has a legitimate problem using one of the codes, try emailing GameStop, and you might end up with an even better code.

Has anyone noticed that a few of the Used titles of games in this promo are ridiculously cheap right now?

Bioshock 2- $32.99
Demon's Souls- $32.99
And Uncharted 2 (used) comes with the $10 credit for some reason. It's a dollar more, but with the right codes+Edge it comes out cheaper.

I couldn't get 10AUTO to stack, oh well.
Ended up getting Demon's Souls, FFXIII, and Episodes from Liberty City for $92.18 with free shipping, and then I got to use $23.23 in credit that's been burning a hole in my pocket.
So $68.95 out the door with 3 $10 credits. Not too shabby, I guess.

[quote name='ItsAMeAMario']Also, if I'm not mistaken you can only redeem your e-rewards points for one gift card per calendar year (which sucks.[/QUOTE]

I've got 2 $25 GCs last year, and about to redeem for another soon.
so, i am sure u can get more than one per calendar year!

[quote name='autopiloton']Can you use the $10 codes to buy actual gift cards and then combine those?[/QUOTE]

No, the codes do not work on gift cards, point cards, Live subscriptions, etc.

[quote name='kjay80']I've got 2 $25 GCs last year, and about to redeem for another soon.
so, i am sure u can get more than one per calendar year![/QUOTE]

I had no idea!
Since we're talking about e-rewards, do you know if we can do that with the Border's GC too?
Thanks.

[quote name='kjay80']I've got 2 $25 GCs last year, and about to redeem for another soon.
so, i am sure u can get more than one per calendar year![/QUOTE]

e-rewards allows you to redeem for GS gift cards once per calendar quarter. So you can build up credit then order Jan 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']My 25OFF orders keep getting cancelled as of late. Anyone running trhough that issue?[/QUOTE]

I ordered two days ago, and it's shipped. I STILL haven't gotten the 4 $10 codes I'm supposed to get.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']e-rewards allows you to redeem for GS gift cards once per calendar quarter. So you can build up credit then order Jan 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea there was a limit. I don't get pretend money fast enough to go over the limit, I guess (and I do every single survey they offer).

[quote name='sasuke543']Does anyone know when the 25OFF coupon expires?[/QUOTE]

Im curious too. Id assume its at the end of April or tomorrow since it was an April offer.

Decided to also pick up Red Dead Redemption and SMG2 before noon when the 25OFF expired and the GS website is having a total meltdown. Is it wrong of me to think it's on purpose? :eek:

Edit: Has anyone tried returning the games to the B&M stores with the shipping manifest to get a refund and then kept and used the coupons? It seems a bit unfair but just curious in case I end up not wanting one of my pre-orders...

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Only Uncharted 2, it seems like.[/QUOTE]

After calling Gamestop they confirmed that only new copies of Uncharted 2 actually receive the code, I informed them of the confusion on the website and I guess they are going to fix it eventually but until then just more false-advertising

[quote name='ArQuesta']Decided to also pick up Red Dead Redemption and SMG2 before noon when the 25OFF expired and the GS website is having a total meltdown. Is it wrong of me to think it's on purpose? :eek:

Edit: Has anyone tried returning the games to the B&M stores with the shipping manifest to get a refund and then kept and used the coupons? It seems a bit unfair but just curious in case I end up not wanting one of my pre-orders...[/QUOTE]
25off still works for me... just made an order with it actually.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']After calling Gamestop they confirmed that only new copies of Uncharted 2 actually receive the code, I informed them of the confusion on the website and I guess they are going to fix it eventually but until then just more false-advertising[/QUOTE]

How is it confusing, when you click on the link in the OP, it takes you to a list of eligable games.....

I realize that you can select the used version after you click on the game, but that is the way there website has always been.

[quote name='ArQuesta']Decided to also pick up Red Dead Redemption and SMG2 before noon when the 25OFF expired and the GS website is having a total meltdown. [/QUOTE]

is the 25off suppose to end at noon? i thought it ends april 30?

How helpful is Gamestop CS? I want to buy something with a $10 off coupon I have, but shipping kind of kills it for me. I've been trying to get SAVER to work with the coupon code but it won't work. Even if it shows up in the cart, it won't work all the way through to the payment screen.

Nice! I just got my 4 $10 codes! So took a bit over 48 hours. Not bad. They all came in one email.

Going to see if I can somehow use them for Splinter Cell and Heavy Rain...not sure.

[quote name='Pojomofo']LMAO never noticed this before, This is the Gamestop jargan on your order confirmation:

"Within the next hour, we will send you a confirmation e-mail verifying receipt of your order. Once your order has shipped, we will send you a second e-mail detailing the contents of your order and tracking information. Your credit card will not be billed until your order actually ships. The packing slip included in each shipment also serves as your receipt and makes a great paper airplane."[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. Awesomeness!

[quote name='illennium']FYI, I had a problem with one of my $10 codes that caused me to have to cancel an order and lose the code. I emailed GameStop and within 2 hours they sent me a replacement code -- which definitely DOES stack with 25OFF.

I just used the replacement code to order Demon's Souls, Bioshock 2, New Super Mario Brothers, and a Classic Controller Pro for $89 plus tax.

So if anyone else has a legitimate problem using one of the codes, try emailing GameStop, and you might end up with an even better code.[/QUOTE]

Here is the verbiage of the ones auto-mailed coupon, vs. the ones sent by CS.
Make an educated guess which is preferred!

auto-mailed with game purchase:
Coupon xxxxxxxxx - Receive $10 off your next online purchase. Order value must be at least $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2012 11:59PM.

From Customer service inquiry (notice no stacking restrictions!):
Coupon xxxxxxxx - $10 off your order. Total order value must be over $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Nice! I just got my 4 $10 codes! So took a bit over 48 hours. Not bad. They all came in one email.

Going to see if I can somehow use them for Splinter Cell and Heavy Rain...not sure.[/QUOTE]

i need to unload 4 codes. problem is i need to figure out how to use em wisely also

Holy crap, the prices plummeted. Demon Souls/Bioshock is at $32.99 new, FFXIII is at $43.99, GTAIV EFLC is at $30, Borderlands is at $33.99, and NSMB is at $36.99, among others. And they all still stack with the coupon codes and give the $10 in credit. :O

Trying to get Demon Soul and Borderlands but the website is fighting me... meh
It does seem they both should get those $10 cards too, even tho it doesn't say it on the detail page... if I get the damn thing to work...

Bah I'll i'm getting is 'Oops, game over' on trying to check out =b =b =b

edit - finally got in and nabbed demon souls and borderlands (360), free 3day ship, 15% Off, and both should yield $10 coupons
including using up a $10 gift card I have, I'm really hoping this all comes out right, as it's quite a CAG deal if so :)

Wow, Demon's Souls is getting close to my $20 buy price.

I'm tempted to order it with a $10 discount coupon, but I don't want it to drop again...

So as far as codes not stacking... Does that mean that if I bought two of these games, and each of them gave me a $10 gift card, then I couldn't use those two "gift cards" together, but only in two separate orders?

If so, then that's not store credit. That's a $10 off coupon.

Man what the hell I just ordered Demon's Souls and Monster Hunter Tri yesterday night too, hasn't shipped yet, could've saved 6 bucks (maybe even more) if I waited until the 30th before picking anything out.

I used "25off" sunday, and got this (list below) 4 PS3, games, for $84 (with tax, and ship (free) included):

1. Little Big planet Game of the Year (new)
2. Assassins Creed 2 (new)
3. Resident Evil 5 (used)
4. IL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (new) (I wish I took Battlefield: bad company)

Assassins Creed 2, costed Me $22.49 :bouncy:

I alredy recived AC2, and LBP... today I'm expecting to get other 2. :)

So, thx for the info. on the code...

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']e-rewards allows you to redeem for GS gift cards once per calendar quarter. So you can build up credit then order Jan 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.[/QUOTE]

I've been filling out surveys for a little more than two years on e-rewards and I've just received my sixth $25 gift card. Some of the surveys are really long and tedious but it's still not bad if you've got time to kill at work or school.

[quote name='Joartrak']hmmm wonder If the 20ACC stacks with the $10 code hmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

Isn't 20ACC, only for accessories?

Gosh fucking dammit, i spent fucking $3 more than I should have on DS last night! I want a fucking refund! In less than 12 hours they fuck me like this! Shit like this PISSES me off to no end!!!

[quote name='Bosnian_Lord']Isn't 20ACC, only for accessories?[/QUOTE]
It is but I want an Xbox controller for the PC so since the coupon only says 10$ a future order then...

bread's done
Back