[DEAD] Gamestop.com 10-30% off select titles + $10 Coupon Code

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
BE AWARE: The coupon codes you will receive WILL NOT STACK with themselves or any other discounts! (Thanks ChineseRcool, illenium, atc250es)

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

Pre-order games with coupons:
[FONT=&quot]Red Dead Redemption[/FONT] (Use code DEADEYE for free overnight shipping. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/7/2010 11:59PM)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 Coupon Code
[FONT=&quot]UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 and Xbox 360[/FONT]

Current Codes: MOMSDAY - receive free 2-day shipping with purchase of $65 or more worth of in-stock merchandise. Then receive a coupon worth $20 off your next purchase at GameStop.com! ($20 coupon will be emailed within 1 business day). Be sure to choose USA 2-day shipping at checkout.
(thanks to joen05 and his thread here)

FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?

A: No they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: Can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Cool but can I go to the store and do this?
A: NO, no you can't. It's online only.

Q: Do I get a coupon code if I order a used copy of a game?
A: No. Only for new games.

Q: When Do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to be taking around 48-72 hours before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't gotten it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: Can I order multiple games and receive multiple coupon codes?
A: Yes. You can order more than one game and you'll get more than one coupon code. You can order multiple copies of the same game and you'll still receive multiple coupon codes. Just remember that those multiple coupon codes will need to be used on multiple future orders since they don't stack.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ReussDr']I too cannot get it to apply 25OFF to preorders. Anyone know how to get it to work (XBox 360 Alpha Protocol and Red Dead Redemption if it matters which games).

Edit: Aha... You cannot select store pick-up and have it work.[/QUOTE]

OOOOOooooohhhh! I knew that, I've talked to people about it before. Ok, ok, I see that works out well. :D Thank you.

how long does gamestop take to ship items? i made an order last night and got free ground shipping on it. it says that it should take 1 day of processing...but it is still currently pending.

if u use the $10 off code and then return it you just lose out on those $10. I got 2 sabotuers that i returned and the 10 is just lost. oh well

I placed my order last night and just got my $10 code e-mail, even though I never got an order shipped e-mail but the website shows that it has indeed shipped. Sweetness.

I also just noticed that Bioshock 2 is now 36.99 plus the code... Normally I'd be pissed, but for the price I paid for it new, I can't really complain anyways.

In for Demon's Souls, Monster Hunter Tri, and a Classic Controller Pro for $80.26 (after tax) + 2 codes.

If the codes are good for about 2 years, I figure I'll hold onto them and hope Gamestop eventually relents and lets you stack them.

Damn you GS, I've got Mario Galaxy 2 pre-ordered through Amazon. I want Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2. If I order all 3 it will be $107.30 w/tax and I'll get $40 in coupons.

Normally I avoid GS but I'm sure in 2 years I'll put the $40 in coupons to good use. Only think holding me back is the fact that I can't stack the $ coupon codes with any future coupon codes or use the $ coupon codes together.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']So wait, DS is $30 shipped plus a $10 code?[/QUOTE]

Depending upon the code you can get it a little cheaper than that ;)

[quote name='dchrisd']Are you guys are getting pre-order codes already? I pre-ordered Mario Galaxy 2 last week and haven't gotten my code yet.[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered both UFC Undisputed 2010 and Red Dead Redemption and haven't receieved my codes yet...

[quote name='dchrisd']Are you guys are getting pre-order codes already? I pre-ordered Mario Galaxy 2 last week and haven't gotten my code yet.[/QUOTE]
You get the code when the game SHIPS.

Note: When it ships will be AFTER it releases. :D

I got Dark Void (I know it's supposed to be bad but I wanted to play it), Monster Hunter Tri, Red Dead Redemption, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for ~$140 with this deal. Used $105 in credit and paid less than $40. Nice way to use the last of that blockbuster B1G1 credit.

Omg just ordered Demon's Souls for $32.73 shipped, new, with a free $10 credit.

GS.com has been kicking ASS lately... Deals so good I ain't even givin' a fuck about tax. =]

Sorry for the nooby question, as it's probably been asked countless times, but whats the best codes to use on Red Dead Redemption? I guess I'll just order it online as opposed to walking in.

[quote name='Dante369']Sorry for the nooby question, as it's probably been asked countless times, but whats the best codes to use on Red Dead Redemption? I guess I'll just order it online as opposed to walking in.[/QUOTE]

That really depends on how much you want to spend

If your spending over 100 bucks use 25OFF if you just getting the game it self use 15NEW

In for one Demons Souls! Thanks OP/Thread dwellers.

Seriously... this has to be some sort of trap.... gamestop... really?

umm... so is 25off still working? I keep trying to use it and it says I can't. It seems like I have the 10auto code automatically attached to my account and I'm not given the option to remove it. Anyone have this problem?

[quote name='eastshore4']umm... so is 25off still working? I keep trying to use it and it says I can't. It seems like I have the 10auto code automatically attached to my account and I'm not given the option to remove it. Anyone have this problem?[/QUOTE]
Do you have $100 or more in your cart?

[quote name='crupp']In for one Demons Souls! Thanks OP/Thread dwellers.

Seriously... this has to be some sort of trap.... gamestop... really?[/QUOTE]
I know traps, and I don't think this is a trap.

[quote name='kell']Do you have $100 or more in your cart?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It's strange, like if I remove all codes and put a used game in my cart the 10auto code is automatically applied, but it doesn't give you that red button to remove it.

Thanks op, got Demon Souls and FF13 for PS3 and used the 80save20 and a 50 gift card I got for doing surveys. 17.50 out of pocket and two 10 dollar gift certificates coming. I basically made 3 dollars heh.

[quote name='Brenex']Thanks op, got Demon Souls and FF13 for PS3 and used the 80save20 and a 50 gift card I got for doing surveys. 17.50 out of pocket and two 10 dollar gift certificates coming. I basically made 3 dollars heh.[/QUOTE]

Were there surveys from a Gamestop email you received?

Just ordered Bioshock 2 and Demon's Souls. Needed 8 more bucks to hit 80 for the 20 off coupon so I snagged a new copy of Resident Evil 4 (traded mine in a while back) which conveniantly was $10 and one of the few new PS2 games left online. All together $65.68 (including handling). Really good promotion.

So when I use the FREESHIP coupon does and when it goes to my checkout, am I supposed to use the 1 day shipping method? and then coupon will apply and it should be free right??

yeah the free overnight shipping isnt applied in the last checkout step.. still has my order as 120.

$119.98
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
25OFF - 25% off any order $100 or more. Online offer only. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles, hard drives and select titles. Offer subject to change. - Red Dead Redemption
- $15.00
clear.gif
clear.gif
25OFF - 25% off any order $100 or more. Online offer only. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles, hard drives and select titles. Offer subject to change. - Lost Planet 2
- $15.00
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Sub-Total: $89.98
clear.gif
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Handling: $19.98
clear.gif
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Estimated Tax: $10.44
clear.gif
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Order Total: $120.40
clear.gif
clear.gif

[quote name='Azurken']So when I use the FREESHIP coupon does and when it goes to my checkout, am I supposed to use the 1 day shipping method? and then coupon will apply and it should be free right??[/QUOTE]

I cant get FREESHIP to work on anything and it doesnt stack with other codes I dont think anyway so I'm just not including it.

Heres something its doing for me.

When I add 2 copies of FF13 and a copy of Bioshock 2 for example, it automatically uses the 10AUTO code with no red X to get rid of it. If Put in 25OFF it overrides it but when I go to the shipping it has the Value shipping and the 3 day shipping both for free. So its giving me the free 3 day shipping. This seems to only work on in stock items since thats what the 10AUTO applies towards.

Doesn't Saver stack for free shipping? Also, I had that 10auto problem but I fixed it somehow. This is what I did:

Step 1: add Demon's Souls
Step 2: Enter all these coupons, ENT20, CAG16, 10AUTO, 25OFF, 15NEW, and Saver
Step 3: add Mass Effect 2 and Final Fantasy XII
Step 4: remove ENT20, CAG16, 10AUTO, 15NEW, SAVER, and 25OFF
Step 5: Enter 25OFF

That made it work for me for some reason.

Anybody have any suggestions for a cheap, maybe ~$20 game to use my $10 coupon on? I'm looking at Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Metal Gear Solid 4. Any suggestions?

If you don't have it yet, Valkyria Chronicles is about as good as it gets for 20-10 (and +3 or more for your choice in shipping, unless you want to fill more stuff just to get free shipping...)

[quote name='Psybuster']If you don't have it yet, Valkyria Chronicles is about as good as it gets for 20-10 (and +3 or more for your choice in shipping, unless you want to fill more stuff just to get free shipping...)[/QUOTE]

I forgot all about that game. That's a great suggestion. Thanks.

Holy fuck does gamestop fucking suck big fat dick or what??? I bought the littlebigplanet GOTY edition and got the 10 dollar credit and go to apply it to my preorder for SMG2 but if I choose in-store pickup it tells me that the 10 dollar code won't work. So now not only can I do the 15NEW for SMG2, but I can't apply this 10 dollar credit either unless I choose a shipping to my house. Seriously what the AIDS is wrong with this piece of shit company?

Stupid gamestop and always being a pain for me. I ordered a bunch of games on that list used with the 25off code like 2 weeks ago. Now their cheaper for brand new copies with these codes and 25off..Sigh looks like I'm off to gamestop tomorrow to return my used copies and wait for my new copies to show up. Yay for deals though. I love you cag...

sorry to go off topic but...I got an email from Gamestop saying I would earn rewards for filling out surveys through e-Rewards. Anyone know the deal with this?

[quote name='jaydepps']Doesn't Saver stack for free shipping? Also, I had that 10auto problem but I fixed it somehow. This is what I did:

Step 1: add Demon's Souls
Step 2: Enter all these coupons, ENT20, CAG16, 10AUTO, 25OFF, 15NEW, and Saver
Step 3: add Mass Effect 2 and Final Fantasy XII
Step 4: remove ENT20, CAG16, 10AUTO, 15NEW, SAVER, and 25OFF
Step 5: Enter 25OFF

That made it work for me for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I tried this, but I keep getting a server error: "System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute." When I try to add SAVER or 10AUTO when 10AUTO is already in the cart.

I want to remove it, can you (10auto)? or was this just to override the dumb 10auto from taking off 10% off everything and get 25off to work?

And ENT20 code doesn't bring up anything for me, for some reason. Also for some reason the description for 25off says: "25OFF - 15% off any new in-stock Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii title. Online offer only. May not be combined with other offers. Offer subject to change." What the... fuck?

[quote name='jtrizzy']sorry to go off topic but...I got an email from Gamestop saying I would earn rewards for filling out surveys through e-Rewards. Anyone know the deal with this?[/QUOTE]

It takes forever, but its legit. You just fill out surveys and earn money in your e-rewards account. The dollar amounts are generally pretty low and many times you won't even qualify for the survey when you attempt to take it. Once you hit $50 balance, you can redeem for a $25 Gamestop gift card (never understood that....). But yeah, I've gotten 2-3 of them in the past couple years.

When did the GameStop website stop guaranteeing a box and manual for ANYTHING?

That's lame. Won't be ordering from the site again. :cry:

Well, at least I've seen several 360 and Wii titles that say they "may not" include. Used to be that every title did.

holy crap: with 15new, Im getting Bioshock 2 for $32.43 with free shipping, and Im getting a $10 coupon code!!! Great deal!!

LMAO never noticed this before, This is the Gamestop jargan on your order confirmation:

"Within the next hour, we will send you a confirmation e-mail verifying receipt of your order. Once your order has shipped, we will send you a second e-mail detailing the contents of your order and tracking information. Your credit card will not be billed until your order actually ships. The packing slip included in each shipment also serves as your receipt and makes a great paper airplane."

bread's done
Back