[DEAD] Gamestop.com 10-30% off select titles + $10 Coupon Code

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
BE AWARE: The coupon codes you will receive WILL NOT STACK with themselves or any other discounts! (Thanks ChineseRcool, illenium, atc250es)

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

Pre-order games with coupons:
[FONT=&quot]Red Dead Redemption[/FONT] (Use code DEADEYE for free overnight shipping. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/7/2010 11:59PM)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 Coupon Code
[FONT=&quot]UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 and Xbox 360[/FONT]

Current Codes: MOMSDAY - receive free 2-day shipping with purchase of $65 or more worth of in-stock merchandise. Then receive a coupon worth $20 off your next purchase at GameStop.com! ($20 coupon will be emailed within 1 business day). Be sure to choose USA 2-day shipping at checkout.
(thanks to joen05 and his thread here)

FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?

A: No they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: Can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Cool but can I go to the store and do this?
A: NO, no you can't. It's online only.

Q: Do I get a coupon code if I order a used copy of a game?
A: No. Only for new games.

Q: When Do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to be taking around 48-72 hours before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't gotten it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: Can I order multiple games and receive multiple coupon codes?
A: Yes. You can order more than one game and you'll get more than one coupon code. You can order multiple copies of the same game and you'll still receive multiple coupon codes. Just remember that those multiple coupon codes will need to be used on multiple future orders since they don't stack.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fire_Thief']Gosh fucking dammit, i spent fucking $3 more than I should have on DS last night! I want a fucking refund! In less than 12 hours they fuck me like this! Shit like this PISSES me off to no end!!![/QUOTE]

Wow.

Just call them like the other people have done...

[quote name='Joartrak']It is but I want an Xbox controller for the PC so since the coupon only says 10$ a future order then...[/QUOTE]

Okay. That's cool.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Gosh fucking dammit, i spent fucking $3 more than I should have on DS last night! I want a fucking refund! In less than 12 hours they fuck me like this! Shit like this PISSES me off to no end!!![/QUOTE]

Games have been dropping in price ever since the sale started. You're surprised by this? And how dare GS offer a lower price than the day before! fucking thieves!

Anyone knows if I can apply the $10 off coupon on existing preorders? Are they stackable? Would really like to nab FFXIII and Demon's Souls at that price with the MGS Peace Walker CE as the filler, then reapply the coupons on the preorder.

Dude, this is way overreacting. Have you not read the rest of the thread? People have gotten refunds, it just takes a call. Plus it is $3, I don't think $3 is worth that kind of rage.

Every time I've tried to apply "Saver" the store crashes and gives me an error message. Other codes are adding fine. Hmm...I'll wait til tomorrow I guess. FFXII and Manhunt. Ollllld Schooooool.

wow great deal... got FFXIII and SMGalaxy 2 plus another game all for $83... with the $30 credit that I'll be getting added on to that... I have to say I'm happy. The $10 and $20 not being able to stack doesn't bother me since I rarely buy games over $30 anyway.

This is insane. Procrastinating actually worked in my favor. No way was I going to pass up NSMB for 36.99 before 25%OFF and a future $10 coupon. Same goes for Demon's Souls which hit a good enough price to not feel bad about buying more games.

weird gamestop did not charge me sales tax on my other orders this last month but now when i try to order they want to charge me tax. Anyone know why. Btw I live in Alaska

Gamestop has cancelled 5 orders yesterday and today due to me being a "reseller" because I tried to get 10 LBP to flip to BB. Now I can't even take advantage of these deals!!! GARAGEAFEFE

[quote name='outkastx']Gamestop has cancelled 5 orders yesterday and today due to me being a "reseller" because I tried to get 10 LBP to flip to BB. Now I can't even take advantage of these deals!!! GARAGEAFEFE[/QUOTE]

Good, they tagged you appropriately. Clearly they don't have an "asshole" flag, or else you would've recevied that one as well.

I bought GTA EFLC for PS3 by accident,can I exchange in store new for new since they both had the $10 coupon, I just bought the wrong version by mistake.

[quote name='outkastx']Gamestop has cancelled 5 orders yesterday and today due to me being a "reseller" because I tried to get 10 LBP to flip to BB. Now I can't even take advantage of these deals!!! GARAGEAFEFE[/QUOTE]

i applaud gamestop for once. :D

[quote name='berzirk']Good, they tagged you appropriately. Clearly they don't have an "asshole" flag, or else you would've recevied that one as well.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='berzirk']Good, they tagged you appropriately. Clearly they don't have an "asshole" flag, or else you would've recevied that one as well.[/QUOTE]

Just wait until it happens to you, then you'll know. Oh wait, judging by that spelling you'll top out as fry cook at Burger King and won't be able to flip due to lack of funds. Sorry dude, your future ain't bright.

[quote name='outkastx']Just wait until it happens to you, then you'll know. Oh wait, judging by that spelling you'll top out as fry cook at Burger King and won't be able to flip due to lack of funds. Sorry dude, your future ain't bright.[/QUOTE]

Sorry...I made a typo with the spelling of "received". That proves I didn't proofread my post. How can you prove you're not an asshole? You're not off to a very good start.

And buckaroo...I actually have a pretty nice job working with videogame companies and motion capture. If you need any press releases to back it up, let me know. By the way...I'd like fries with that. Make it happen.

[quote name='outkastx']Just wait until it happens to you, then you'll know. Oh wait, judging by that spelling you'll top out as fry cook at Burger King and won't be able to flip due to lack of funds. Sorry dude, your future ain't bright.[/QUOTE]

are you saying because you "can" flip makes you...nvm. Ain't isn't a word.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Anyone having problems getting SAVER to work?

It just takes me to a 401 page when I try to redeem it.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I posted a few entries above about the exact same thing. Other codes will register, but not Saver for some reason.

[quote name='berzirk']Yup, I posted a few entries above about the exact same thing. Other codes will register, but not Saver for some reason.[/QUOTE]

You don't need Saver, last I heard. Apparently, all orders over $25 automatically qualify for free shipping now.

[quote name='berzirk']Yup, I posted a few entries above about the exact same thing. Other codes will register, but not Saver for some reason.[/QUOTE]
You don't need SAVER, unless you're trying to overload the coupon codes in the cart or something. The checkout process automatically gives you free shipping on orders over $25.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']You don't need Saver, last I heard. Apparently, all orders over $25 automatically qualify for free shipping now.[/QUOTE]

But orders under $25.... :)

Well, I'll be damned.

31.99 for Just Cause 2 sounds good, then.

Thanks guys. =0

Edit: Nevermind, Edge discount just hit, too, so it's 28 and change for JC2.

Very nice!

LOL! Nice one.

[quote name='berzirk']Sorry...I made a typo with the spelling of "received". That proves I didn't proofread my post. How can you prove you're not an asshole? You're not off to a very good start.

And buckaroo...I actually have a pretty nice job working with videogame companies and motion capture. If you need any press releases to back it up, let me know. By the way...I'd like fries with that. Make it happen.[/QUOTE]

No, this proves that you are, in fact, the asshole. Who went personal? You did. I have a legitimate gripe about the company in question and you decide to stoop down to a 14 year old's intellect and call me an asshole. Normally I ignore little punks like you, probably should have done the same this time.

[quote name='outkastx']No, this proves that you are, in fact, the asshole. Who went personal? You did. I have a legitimate gripe about the company in question and you decide to stoop down to a 14 year old's intellect and call me an asshole. Normally I ignore little punks like you, probably should have done the same this time.[/QUOTE]

Ah man, I stuck around the office for the last ten minutes for THAT reply? Dammit. Oh well. I'm off for the night. Looking forward to getting my game order that has just been fulfilled. Sadly I'm only getting one copy of each game though, so I'll be stuck playing them, rather than pissing and moaning on a videogame forum about a company not letting me flip games per their policy.

[quote name='jputahraptor']Anyone having trouble using a $10 coupon combined with the 25off code, I can't use both, I got two preorders and one older title.[/QUOTE]

You can't stack those coupons together.

Thinking of getting:
Demon's Souls
FF13
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2

With 25OFF it's $127 PLUS $40 in coupon codes for a total of about $87+tax. That's fucking insane.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Thinking of getting:
Demon's Souls
FF13
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2

With 25OFF it's $127 PLUS $40 in coupon codes for a total of about $87+tax. That's fucking insane.[/QUOTE]

Until you realize that those coupon codes can't be stacked with ANYTHING, including each other.

[quote name='watcher0']Until you realize that those coupon codes can't be stacked with ANYTHING, including each other.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's what kept me from ordering FF13 with my order. If I've already got one code from RDR and can't stack them it's going to suck considering I never order from GameStop.com.

[quote name='outkastx']No, this proves that you are, in fact, the asshole. Who went personal? You did. I have a legitimate gripe about the company in question and you decide to stoop down to a 14 year old's intellect and call me an asshole. Normally I ignore little punks like you, probably should have done the same this time.[/QUOTE]

Legitimate gripe? Where? They accurately tagged you as a reseller for trying to horde games you were planning to flip. That's what you get for being greedy. You got what you deserved.

[quote name='watcher0']Until you realize that those coupon codes can't be stacked with ANYTHING, including each other.[/QUOTE]

True, very true. Which is why I am still thinking about it.

this non stackable 10 code shit is really pissing me off. someone smarter than me please tell me what to do with these pieces of craP

Got Mass Effect 2, Demon's Souls, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $105 after tax not including the $40 in coupons. What a deal.

I just successfully stacked a $10 code with 25OFF. I didn't get the automatic email yet so I called and the CSR emailed me the code, not sure if that made any difference.

BTW, I really wish Gamestop.com didn't charge tax on credit purchases in states where the same purchases in-store wouldn't be taxed. I guess their online system doesn't differentiate between trade-in credit and gift cards? I've paid ~$50 in tax on Gamestop.com this month alone. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Thinking of getting:
Demon's Souls
FF13
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2

With 25OFF it's $127 PLUS $40 in coupon codes for a total of about $87+tax. That's fucking insane.[/QUOTE]

NEVER consider a coupon off a FUTURE purchase as a discount against the purchase being made.
You still have to BUY something else to use the coupon. And in this case you can't stack those saving apparently with ANYTHING... :(

Honestly you'll save more with 25off on $100 unless you are buying something between $25 (free shipping) and $40 (where $10 is 25% off)

Let's do some quick math.
You buy Demon's Souls for $32.99, using 15new so $27.99 you get a $10 coupon
You buy Demon's Souls again for $32.99 using $10 coupon = $22.99
27.99 + 22.99 = 50.98 / 2 = $ 25.49 each = 23% off.

Now lets say hypothetically you buy 3 copies of a $34 game with 25off...
$102 * .75 = $76.50 / 3 = $25.50 a game.

Same price per game, but you get games worth $3 more.($1 more each)

Using this deal all depends on how you manipulate the numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='worshipsf']I just successfully stacked a $10 code with 25OFF. I didn't get the automatic email yet so I called and the CSR emailed me the code, not sure if that made any difference.[/QUOTE]

I posted this ONE page back, but it bears repeating:
Here is the verbiage of the ones auto-mailed coupon, vs. the ones sent by CS.
Make an educated guess which is preferred!

auto-mailed with game purchase:
Coupon xxxxxxxxx - Receive $10 off your next online purchase. Order value must be at least $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2012 11:59PM.

From Customer service inquiry (notice no stacking restrictions!):
Coupon xxxxxxxx - $10 off your order. Total order value must be over $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited.

Hmmm... I called about my Monster Hunter Tri order from yesterday since it dropped $3. At first the CS person couldn't look up my account - she kept getting my email wrong I think because clearly I do have an account. So finally I had to give her the order number, which wasn't easy because I was out and on my cell phone.

Then she put me on hold for a while to see "if they could do that". Then she came back and said they would give me a $10 credt on my account.

So, yeah, that's wonderful, but what the hell does "on my account" mean? I checked the Edge card I used for the purchase and it does not have any extra money on it. I don't believe you can carry a balance of any sort on your GS.com account either. So what does that mean? I guess I'll have to follow up with an email now, though it will get really confusing about the $10 since they'll probably think Im talking about the coupon code and really I meant the $3 drop in price (I never said $10 but that's what she came back with).

I also never got an email back about it which I always do with a place like Amazon - the CS rep will write back explaining exactly what they did. Anyway, very confusing...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']True, very true. Which is why I am still thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

Still, $87 for all of those delicious gems is incredible, $40 in credit aside.

I see Borderlands in that list of games that get you a $10 credit for $33.99. When I look further down the page, where it shows the bonus item detail, it states that Bioshock 2 comes with a $10 credit. I want to pick it up but dont know if they would honor it or not.

bread's done
Back