Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, SimCity, Army of Two with $20 Credits @ Amazon

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Is this the first time Crysis 1 has been available on consoles? I thought it was PC only.[/QUOTE]

No, it's been available for download on both for a long time.

I also just got my Crysis 1 code from Amazon, by the way.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Is this the first time Crysis 1 has been available on consoles? I thought it was PC only.[/QUOTE]

It's been a game on demand only release for quite some time now. It was also slightly re-tooled to work more like Crysis 2. It is the superior version--game play-wise--due to this.

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']Is this the BEST way to get SimCity?[/QUOTE]
You could get it at GreenManGaming same price with $7 cashback or $10 credit. Otherwise the best deal right now is Amazon with the $20 credit if you plan to use it.

[quote name='Rodster']Does Simcity require constant internet connection like Diablo III? :booty:[/QUOTE]
Yes it will require a constant internet connection.

What do u guys think of simcity? I love city building game but i am a bit worry about online thing. One of my favorite thing to do was save the game and complete screw up the city with natural disaster and now it is no longer possible.

[quote name='Xellos2099']What do u guys think of simcity? I love city building game but i am a bit worry about online thing. One of my favorite thing to do was save the game and complete screw up the city with natural disaster and now it is no longer possible.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean it's no longer possible? You can still save/load the game. It just has to be connected to the internet in order to play. It doesn't stop you from doing those things.

[quote name='Xellos2099']What do u guys think of simcity? I love city building game but i am a bit worry about online thing. One of my favorite thing to do was save the game and complete screw up the city with natural disaster and now it is no longer possible.[/QUOTE]

How are people thinking single player is not possible?

The online part is just to sign in to the game, that's it.

In fact, I think past Sim City games did not come with a sandbox mode, but this one will.

If you want to play by yourself, go ahead, it's all there.

bread's done
Back