DEAL OVER LOCK THREAD!

Worked with no problem, manager had to come over to approve the PM and she even said it's even a better deal if you use the Cartwheel with it. She said she did it yesterday so looks like there's a fellow CAG in my area.
Absolutely love hearing stories like this. Really cool :)

Just bought 2 copies of Ghost for Xbox One on the same transaction with one cartwheel coupon. The Guest Service guy wasn't sure that it was possible so he called the MOD, who was also unsure. Needless to say $56 turned into $90 at BBY, thanks OP.

Got an XB1 copy to trade. Decided not to be greedy and grab a PS4 one since I don't think I'll actually play it anytime soon... 

You still have to spend money to make money! And that means you need to have money!

Last edited by a moderator:
If not you can PM Newegg at BBY...

$30 at Newegg......$47.75 TiV at best buy....

Newegg on list of online competitors they PM...

Yes I feel a little dirty saying that now.

How are you guys getting 45 for the game at BB? When I look at the game on BBs website it says "trade it in for $27" but when I click the "trade it in" button it asks for city and state, I put that in and comes up with an estimate of $15 for the game. . . .

Any chance the TIV will drop by the end of the week bc so much people will be trading it in. I want to trade it in now but have to wait till Thursday or Friday for some other games I'm trading in to come in the mail.

I hope not since its their promotion but who knows.

So easy

Print coupon
Cut out the the corner with the barcode
Get extra.stuff. i had baby wipes
Take game to customer service
Mention target.com PM and ring up game first
Hand them the other stuff
After total say "oh and i had this"
Enjoy savings

Any chance the TIV will drop by the end of the week bc so much people will be trading it in. I want to trade it in now but have to wait till Thursday or Friday for some other games I'm trading in to come in the mail.

I hope not since its their promotion but who knows.
It will most likely end tomorrow since the promo is only valid between 3/9-3/11.

Was able to get this done easily at the electronics desk. No issues, tomorrow will send this off to BBY
How does Target price match? Do they pull up the price on their computer, or do you have to show them the price on your phone?

Call Of Duty Ghost was sold out at my Target. PO'ed right now since I drove out there since they said they had 2 left. They couldn't find it though.

End up price matching Amazon for Fighter Within for $24 each. Both games trade in for $45 this week at BB so will trade those in tomorrow.

Does everyone still see the Xbox one version on cartwheel?  Originally I saw Xone, 360, PS4 and WiiU.  When I went to Target, the Xbox one version was not on my phone.  Now when I check only 360 and PS4 are on the app.

Worked out for me at the electronics desk since the gentleman at the section said he had just honored one earlier this morning.  He did some voodoo math and just charged me $17.50 with a price adjustment.  Took it across the street to BB for my Titanfall preorder.

EDIT:  I'm just a cartwheel rookie.  I now see that the offer is for XB1 and PS4, but the picture is just PS4.

The Target online app shows the $39.99 price and has the Cartwheel logo right there, implying there is a stackable deal. Worked for me 10 minutes ago with no hassles. Now'll I just have to see how tomorrow goes applying the BB trade in to a preorder... I never have a smooth experience at BB even with a straightforward purchase, so I'm expecting the worst.

And yeah, the cartwheel app is a single barcode that gets scanned for all of the deals you have activated through the app.

I wasn't going to buy Titanfall but I will with this, I'll go to Target in a bit and p/u CoD and go to BBY and get Titanfall tomorrow after work. After GCU Titanfall will be under $30.

So easy

Print coupon
Cut out the the corner with the barcode
Get extra.stuff. i had baby wipes
Take game to customer service
Mention target.com PM and ring up game first
Hand them the other stuff
After total say "oh and i had this"
Enjoy savings
... Or you could just tell them you want them to PM target.com and then ask them to scan the cartwheel coupon. You guys are making this too complicated and trying to act all inconspicuous about it. The employees probably couldn't care less, really.

If you plan to flip this at Best Buy just be aware that in certain locations you must buy the game at best buy in order to do trade ins at best buy.  I live on Long Island and best buy will no accept trade ins in Suffolk or Nassau County unless you originally purchased the game from them and have proof of purchase.  First time I had heard of this when I went to trade in some games at Best Buy today, apparently it's a law in the county I live in.

... Or you could just tell them you want them to PM target.com and then ask them to scan the cartwheel coupon. You guys are making this too complicated and trying to act all inconspicuous about it. The employees probably couldn't care less, really.

Whatever works. I needed other stuff anyway.

You're kidding right? Automatically factoring in GCU REALLY needs to become a bannable offense.... it's getting way, way out of hand.

Especially since I noticed OP didn't factor in Target's 5% off pricing, which should (in theory) stack with this sale.....
You are the only one I have seen go on and on about factoring in GCU. Just let it go man.

Just got back from Target, this was probably the smoothest any discount/price matching ever for me.  

I just went to the electronics section and picked up 2 copies of the game.  The guy at electronics had me take them up front to the CS area.  I told the guy at the CS area about it being 39.99 on target.com.  He looked it up on one of the IPads everyone on here hates and matched both of them on the spot.  Then I just whipped out my phone with the cartwheel coupon and he scanned it, knocking it down to $25.99. The guy was even cool enough to let me do each game as a separate purchase so I would get 35% off of each game instead of just 35% off the whole purchase. 

Planning on trading both of these in at BB tomorrow to get a $90 Gift card.

Also, I was wondering if you guys normally remove the seal and trade the game opened or just trade it in new.  Does it even make a difference? 

Went tonight, it worked. Cartwheel stacks no problem, RED card stacks no problem, just be clear you're asking them to price match their own price at target.com, not a competitor price. You can't combine discounts when price matching a competitor.

Gonna go to Best Buy in the morning to flip it. Just curious, does trading in a "used" game that's still sealed? Has everyone been doing it that way, or are you guys opening it to make it seem more "used?"

Went tonight, it worked. Cartwheel stacks no problem, RED card stacks no problem, just be clear you're asking them to price match their own price at target.com, not a competitor price. You can't combine discounts when price matching a competitor.

Gonna go to Best Buy in the morning to flip it. Just curious, does trading in a "used" game that's still sealed? Has everyone been doing it that way, or are you guys opening it to make it seem more "used?"
They usually don't take sealed games, from what I heard

Just open it man. Some places will give you a problem trading in sealed games.

bread's done
Back