DEAL OVER LOCK THREAD!

Damnit, I knew I should have read more of the thread while I was there. Went to the game section to see if they had it but they told me to order online since it was the online only price. Didn't know they price match their own site so I could of just went to customer service to do it. I'm thinking they were like Walmart and didn't PM their own site. I know better next time but I did put in an online order so it should be ready early tomorrow.

Guess I will give it away can't beat getting it for $28.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it boils down to who's ringing you up. I keep getting people who seem scared to give too much of a total discount, whereas at other times I get people who are like "Oh, nice, man. That's a good deal."
Pretty much the same thing that happened to me. Dude said they weren't supposed to PM and Cartwheel but he kept it hush.

Pretty much the same thing that happened to me. Dude said they weren't supposed to PM and Cartwheel but he kept it hush.
It's funny how people are like, "false" and "I can do it" so they think they're right. Sure, you can do anything when you don't follow policies. You can do anything when you break laws too. Some dude stole a car somewhere whereas you bought one. I guess that makes you an idiot. You can get a free car.
I work at Target and from the very beginning of Cartwheel our manger has told us that Cartwheel can be used with a price match. If it wasn't able to be done the system would not let it go through automatically. Here is terms and conditions and there is no mention of it not being combined with a price match:

Cartwheel Offer Details
Offer valid in store only. Limit no more than one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.

• To redeem you must have the Cartwheel application on your mobile device or a printout of your barcode to receive the discount. Photographs of barcodes will not be accepted.
  • Target has the right to remove or cancel offers from Cartwheel and your list, at any time and for any reason without notice.
  • Only those offers that are on your list in the Cartwheel application can be redeemed. If you print your list and an offer expires or is canceled before you redeem the offer, that offer will not be valid.
  • Your actions and activities in Cartwheel may also appear in your Facebook activity (if you sign in with Facebook), based on your Facebook privacy settings.
  • Certain types of offers that you add to your list or redeem in store will not be shared on Cartwheel or Facebook, unless you choose to share it. Examples: Kid/adult undergarments; personal protection (fem/protection, adult care); personal health (digestive health, footcare, diabetic, diet pills). Such items will be designated in your list with a lock icon.
  • For Cartwheel offers with a percentage discount, the actual dollar value may vary based on the item price at that store.
  • The numbers shown for redemptions and total savings at the individual and global level on Cartwheel are specific to each account and do not reflect combined totals or the impact of any returns or exchanges that may be associated with those transactions.
  • All Cartwheel offers are subject to local and state laws and regulations. Such offers may be restricted or void in some locations. Target shall have no liability for the impact such laws or regulations may have on the ability to utilize such offers.
  • Target collects your Cartwheel personal barcode information which allows Target to identify your Cartwheel activities and purchases. Certain activities that you carry out on Cartwheel during your normal usage behavior may result in the unlocking of additional slots on your Cartwheel page
  • All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices described or depicted on Cartwheel are subject to change at any time without notice
  • Pricing, promotions, and availability of items appearing in offers on Cartwheel may vary by store location. Not all items are available in all markets. Descriptive, typographic and photographic errors are subject to correction and Target shall have no liability of any kind for such errors.

My local Best Buy sucks. Wouldn't give $10 Titan Fall bonus because I joined GCU today. Didn't get $45 for call of duty because PS4, and they said the 10% bonus on trade in for GCU can't be stacked with the 100% bonus deal. Cheers to those of you who had major success today. But not all best buys are created equal.

I had the same problem at my target. Could only get one. But the process was smooth other than that.

Had a great experience with my trip overall.
Went to target first, got COD ghosts on xbone, price matched at guest services, used cartwheel coupon, and red card. Traded it into BB for a $45GC.

Returned/Canceled my DS2 CE that was waiting pickup from pre-order. Was able to find clearance perky jerky for 2.99 and a coke for 1.79.
Repurchased the CE with GCU and got a $15GC.

Only downside was the CE box was torn and beat to hell. I was the only store preorder and the manager wouldn't comp me for the box. Probably gonna call CS tomorrow and see if I can get a $10 credit.

I decided to grab a copy today.  Deal went smoothly.  $25.99+tax nice!  Even helped out a customer saved some money by letting them know a store they could get a PM off of for the game they were purchasing.  Got to do my CAG duty!

Last edited by a moderator:
the target i went to at first said they don't pricematch there own website. but the cs said that they do. after buying both call of duty ghosts i had her scan the cart app barcode but it didn't do anything. she said i had to choose 1 promo not both. i said its fine but when she hit enter it subtracted the 35% off. I dont think she realized that happened lol. i quickly paid and left.

No Cartwheel + competitor PM. You can PM target.com and use the coupon for four copies. I still think that's a lot. I'm just getting two.
I got the 3 BB limit, and had no problems other then they would only PM 2 per ID. So I was lucky my GF came with and got the other.

Got the last copy of Xbone Ghosts at my local Target and promptly flipped it at the Best Buy across the street. Figured for about half the price, I could get caught up in the Titanfall hype. Thanks OP.

My local Best Buy sucks. Wouldn't give $10 Titan Fall bonus because I joined GCU today. Didn't get $45 for call of duty because PS4, and they said the 10% bonus on trade in for GCU can't be stacked with the 100% bonus deal. Cheers to those of you who had major success today. But not all best buys are created equal.
I'd complain, because the GCU has nothing to do with the 100% it's a seperate line at the bottom of the transaction.

Just change the title to reflect the deal on Call of Duty: Ghosts for $27 on Xbox One & PS4. That is still a deal until the Cartwheel coupon ends on the 15th.

bread's done
Back