Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

no, i have average luck do u get more blue?
Great blessing = A LOT of SS but zero Blue Spirits

Blessing = more SS but fewer Blue Spirits

Average luck = meh

Bad luck = Zero SS but A LOT of Blue Spirits

SO depending on what you have you know what to farm.

Just got a Sorcerer with my limited SS.  My shitty Fire team just got better.  Now only if I had more stones so I can actually feed them.  Would be cool if I got Great Blessing on my birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad Luck is super helpful with the current raids since it makes dark super effective on light and lowers their attack against dark. My dark team slaughters raid bosses in half the RP on bad luck days. Something to keep in mind (especially if you have Gravity Panther).

Bad Luck is super helpful with the current raids since it makes dark super effective on light and lowers their attack against dark. My dark team slaughters raid bosses in half the RP on bad luck days. Something to keep in mind (especially if you have Gravity Panther).
what lvls? For Raid Bosses.

Yup. My main team is dark so it is really helpful with the raids but honestly RPG just does all the work.

I'm doing these from memory, so they're probably spelled wrong.

Miraku = 15
Belobog = 16
Inti = 27 (he's starting to be a real pain)

Inti is taking me 3-5 RP now (depending on if he kills Basillisk first or not). On bad luck days I kill him in 2 or 3.

finally, A good summon.

Ah Puch R

ThRJea3.jpg

I used my lvl 18 Ah Puch to speed level my Gravity Panther. Probably should have held on to him, but I was impatient.

And kudos on the Phoenix, Pancakes. That's a beast of a spirit.

Hey guys what do you think about this trade? Someone is offering me an Ogma for my Ixchel. I was thinking about taking it since I could use another decent wood spirit.

Hey guys what do you think about this trade? Someone is offering me an Ogma for my Ixchel. I was thinking about taking it since I could use another decent wood spirit.
I like Ixcehl, do u have any powerful Water summons?

I like Ixcehl, do u have any powerful Water summons?
I have another Ixchel at lvl 12, and then a spy costume Raven at lvl 18. I could just keep it and use it for a third water spirit/or limit break for the other Ixchel. I just figured I would get some input before I traded(Assuming I do).

I have another Ixchel at lvl 12, and then a spy costume Raven at lvl 18. I could just keep it and use it for a third water spirit/or limit break for the other Ixchel. I just figured I would get some input before I traded(Assuming I do).
Is that spirits a different region? Then why not. You'll get tons of more Ixchel later on.

Destiny of Spirits

• Destiny Orbs 105 ($7.99)
  • Destiny Orbs 200 ($14.99)
  • Destiny Orbs 300 ($19.99)
  • Destiny Orbs 500 ($29.99)
500 orbs. Now that is what I'm talking about.

AND a mother fucking Great Blessing. Aww yeah.

Damn you already hit 18 areas?! You're catching up to me fast.
I guess so I really never pay attention. The areas in general that I have access to are all starting to be strong areas. LIke LV 19-25. And I dont have many summons that high in level. I think Im going to go to GS tomorrow and get me some PSN credit and get like $10 worth of destiny orbs. I want me some strong summons that I like. I am not liking the Magician at all. I fell in love with this little common monster Kozu and Mezu.

i have no problems with lvl 40's. 

using lvl 15-25, hate when they cast counter :wall:

I guess so I really never pay attention. The areas in general that I have access to are all starting to be strong areas. LIke LV 19-25. And I dont have many summons that high in level. I think Im going to go to GS tomorrow and get me some PSN credit and get like $10 worth of destiny orbs. I want me some strong summons that I like. I am not liking the Magician at all. I fell in love with this little common monster Kozu and Mezu.
Well UCs are still very strong you just need to level break them. A maxed UC can tackle areas up to 30ish and they cost wayyyy less party points.

Today is my great blessing so I'm going to grind some summons stones so I can finally level break some characters.

i have no problems with lvl 40's.

using lvl 15-25, hate when they cast counter :wall:
Youve played a lot more than me. Im pretty sure in 10 days Ill be saying the same. ;)

Well UCs are still very strong you just need to level break them. A maxed UC can tackle areas up to 30ish and they cost wayyyy less party points.

Today is my great blessing so I'm going to grind some summons stones so I can finally level break some characters.
Yea I need to start finding UCs I like. I didn't know you could level break with the same monster or else I would've been using more UCs all along.

EU spirits are actually pretty easy to come by. I got a guy now that is trading basklisks for Fire Guardians (or balrog).

Let me know if you want an EU UC spirit and I can probably get it unlike Asia Spirits.
Sure if you could get me one that would be cool. Anything Common-Rare you may be looking for? I noticed you finally got your Lady of the Depths! What is the best logical way to take advantage of these destiny summons? Just best compatibility?

Sure if you could get me one that would be cool. Anything Common-Rare you may be looking for? I noticed you finally got your Lady of the Depths! What is the best logical way to take advantage of these destiny summons? Just best compatibility?
Add Jp/ Eu players on friends list. I pick the highest compatibility.

Sure if you could get me one that would be cool. Anything Common-Rare you may be looking for? I noticed you finally got your Lady of the Depths! What is the best logical way to take advantage of these destiny summons? Just best compatibility
Just don't choose a AM player. EU/ASia who has the best Compatibility like RPG said. Also start deleting players who have low areas and start adding the more active players.

I personally don't need anything as I don't really use the the AM spirits besides Mictlantecuhtli, he's a beast.

Also try to find a AM UC you really like and start level breaking it. Once you max level it, you can start max statting which takes a lot of clone UCs to do but it is worth it.

Did 2 hunts tonight, both gave me 2 spirits a piece. One was in my lucky direction, the other was in an average one. All I got was 4 common spirits -_-. Was hoping I could get another T-Rex to trade with you guys, but I knew that wasn't going to happen lol.

Finally found an asian player with a bunch of shins, jianshis, and tenkos.  I probably should have grinded more when I had bad luck, running low on blue orbs now.

how do u get summons from fighting? random?

won 2, terrible stats

http://imgur.com/zxdjs6W
It's random and that's why yo merge those C, they are all basically useless. I got two princes from fighting so I'm happy about that.

How many raid bosses have you killed? So far I feel like you have been killing all my bosses for me lol.

Also Stellar you must have a pretty decent party now. You're taking a decent chunk from raid bosses.

It's random and that's why yo merge those C, they are all basically useless. I got two princes from fighting so I'm happy about that.

How many raid bosses have you killed? So far I feel like you have been killing all my bosses for me lol.

Also Stellar you must have a pretty decent party now. You're taking a decent chunk from raid bosses.
i like Kozu and Mezu C, Deals 400 damage. That guy kills all your Raid Bosses lol.

So far

180 bosses total

Miroku lvl 30 (40 for earth joker, too far)

Inti lvl 40 (50 for wood)

Belobog lvl 24 ( need one more,queen of dark)

i like Kozu and Mezu C, Deals 400 damage. That guy kills all your Raid Bosses lol.

So far

180 bosses total

Miroku lvl 30 (40 for earth joker, too far)

Inti lvl 40 (50 for wood)

Belobog lvl 24 ( need one more,queen of dark)

This raid is kind of lame besides the total boss killed awards. Not a fan of the raid bosses. Can't wait until dark raid comes so we can get the Vampire and Hatto Hanzari.

Anyone have a good, rare, Metal spirit they would like to trade? I've got a good rare leveled for every other element, but I've only ever gotten uncommon metal spirits. I've got a Spy Raven (water) or some rare tree spirits I can trade you.

Anyone have a good, rare, Metal spirit they would like to trade? I've got a good rare leveled for every other element, but I've only ever gotten uncommon metal spirits. I've got a Spy Raven (water) or some rare tree spirits I can trade you.
I have an extra adaptive camoflauge though it's not rated very highly. Also got a gunslinger recently but I'm keeping that one.

I've been hoping Gunslinger would drop, but my past few destiny summons and regular summon sprees have been common. I've got someone trading a White Body that I offered a Spy Raven for, but they haven't been on in a week.

And I can't bring myself to waste more Destiny Orbs on the hopes of the Knack SR to get another load of uncommons.

bread's done
Back