Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

I've been hoping Gunslinger would drop, but my past few destiny summons and regular summon sprees have been common. I've got someone trading a White Body that I offered a Spy Raven for, but they haven't been on in a week.

And I can't bring myself to waste more Destiny Orbs on the hopes of the Knack SR to get another load of uncommons.
I just bought the 500 orbs. Now to waste them on ADV Aemrican summons or go for the gravity rush even though I got all I wanted.

I feel stupid. I just realized that having your Vita facing your "Lucky Direction" for the day when summoning increases the chances of getting rarer spirits. Tried it today and got 14 uncommon or higher out of 20 summons.

Guess I need to start saving point until I have a yellow lucky direction day.

http://imgur.com/i1SRu4E

J2Qn8u5.jpg

Oh and look at my luck.  ZERO SR. ADV summon is such a waste.  

Yellow body x1
Black Body x1
Blue Body x2
White body x3
Emperor of Fish X4
God of Fish x3
Coyolxauhgui x4
Huehuecoyotl x3
Witch x4 
Cerberus x5 
sylphid x2

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and Rpg, Stellar or vash.  Are you going to be online tonight?  I need to move some of my summons to my inbox.  I'll give a ADV Rare of your choosing if you help.  RPG I'll give you an IOU since you don't have any shitty ADV summons.

Oh and Rpg, Stellar or vash. Are you going to be online tonight? I need to move some of my summons to my inbox. I'll give a ADV Rare of your choosing if you help. RPG I'll give you an IOU since you don't have any shitty ADV summons.
when can we play? and i need directions.

I can help you pancakes. 

And like rpg I use Kozu and Mezu or whatever for raids with the 400 damage. I also ignore the two side enemies and focus on the raid boss. I like using Kat UCs special as well to hit all enemies for 1.3 Fire Damage she kills the two side monsters and does about 300~ to the raid boss all in one hit. I want to level break UC Kat cause I think she is really good. 

Yea same here. I just want to play. Haven't had a chance to play but maybe 20 minutes today. Get home play and then servers go down 20 minutes later. Lame.

Yea same here. I just want to play. Haven't had a chance to play but maybe 20 minutes today. Get home play and then servers go down 20 minutes later. Lame.
I barely got to make use of my great blessing. Passed out last night. I really hope I don't have average luck today, I'd settle for a normal blessing.

Sun Flowers made it to wave 41/57 :)

Game saves at lvl 21, 41.

Classic Flowers 122/165

Tropical Flowers 76/165

Just watched a gameplay vid of Sunflowers. Wow Ill pass. Looks so boring lol.

Yea I dont need anything in return Pancakes. I can just help you out. Besides you already helped me a bunch.

How do I offer you (pancakes) a trade or what am I supposed to be doing? I dont know how to look at what people are trying to trade.
his done.

U add summons Communicate > Trade > 3 slots open

Or

Friends > (Skype)Example > Trade

How are you guys getting so many Rs and SRs? Seems like y'all have tons. I know pancakes is spending that dough. ;)
only have 1 SR from Gravity Rush.

woot got a Nine tailed fox R from Destiny Summoning.

I got a Gravity Rush summon and got a Spy Costume Yunica. I like her and all but already have one. I want that Raven. Ugh time to bust out all my quarters and get some destiny orbs.

Got the game installed finally so how to I add you guys to my friend list in game and anyone having issues with the hunting compass?  Mine is sitting on it's side and can't tell which direction is pointing to.

Got the game installed finally so how to I add you guys to my friend list in game and anyone having issues with the hunting compass? Mine is sitting on it's side and can't tell which direction is pointing to.
add a summon for trade trophy.

Got the game installed finally so how to I add you guys to my friend list in game and anyone having issues with the hunting compass? Mine is sitting on it's side and can't tell which direction is pointing to.
It has some trouble sitting on its back and making the direction visible. If you hold it with the top straight up then it will be visible (I guess they don't want you looking down at your screen and running into stuff).

It has some trouble sitting on its back and making the direction visible. If you hold it with the top straight up then it will be visible (I guess they don't want you looking down at your screen and running into stuff).
I thought about that but I held it up, down, swirled around but it doesn't move. I'll reboot my Vita once I get home to see if it'll fix it.

bread's done
Back