Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

I got a Gravity Rush summon and got a Spy Costume Yunica. I like her and all but already have one. I want that Raven. Ugh time to bust out all my quarters and get some destiny orbs.
put it out. I'll give you a raven.

also can you put all three adv summons from gravity rush. Not for trade but to reject. I have too many advs that I need to put in my inbox still.

@marauder I'll add you. Put out a common and I'll give you a r to start out with.

Accepted and adding a common to my trade list. Feel free to help my out on my raid boss. Nevermind someone took care of it.
don't have to tell us. If we see it we'll help out because we get rewards too.

like RPG said. Once you add all your friends start adding eu/asia players so you can destiny summon with them.

once you get pretty far start deleting your nonfriends who aren't as active for more active players.

once you get pretty far start deleting your nonfriends who aren't as active for more active players.
deleting captaintek3304 :whistle2:$

photo-thumb-121467.jpg

Restarted my Vita and now the compass works now.

Decided to spend some money to increase my collection size and picked up a few spirits:

Lady of the Depths - SR

Guardian - R

Nevi Shaga - UC

Nevi looks like he/she have pink nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
Restarted my Vita and now the compass works now.

Decided to spend some money to increase my collection size and picked up a few spirits:

Lady of the Depths - SR

Guardian - R

Nevi Shaga - UC

Nevi looks like he/she have pink nuts
Lady of Depths is really good. Like considered one of the best spirits to have in the game with her great stats and ability to stop for fewer mana.

@anyone want to help me store my ADV summons?

can you put out ADV summons this time for the deny trade

Are you renting spirits? Also do you remember to back out before you die so your party still have their original health? Don't have a good Earth besides Wanka Tanka level 24. I'm about to put out a max T-rex which does 800 damage to all and a Mother Nature which has the ability for everyone to attack at once.

Also got a Blue Body Eath R you can have but it is ADV

put it out. I'll give you a raven.

also can you put all three adv summons from gravity rush. Not for trade but to reject. I have too many advs that I need to put in my inbox still.

@marauder I'll add you. Put out a common and I'll give you a r to start out with.
I saw this all late. I used my extra Yunica to level break after getting impatient of getting so many duplicates. I can put my adv summons up for trade so we can decline them.

And Pancakes I've spent like probably 6-7K orbs on your T-Rex. I love it so much. That support skill is beast. Kills the event raid bosses pretty well.

Average luck for the third time in a row, was hoping for a great blessing :\. However, I did finally get the gunslinger so I'm happy about that.

I saw this all late. I used my extra Yunica to level break after getting impatient of getting so many duplicates. I can put my adv summons up for trade so we can decline them.

And Pancakes I've spent like probably 6-7K orbs on your T-Rex. I love it so much. That support skill is beast. Kills the event raid bosses pretty well.
I leveled it pretty high now so its going to cost even more. Also I would save the blue orbs for normal bosses as we can help finish off the raid bosses for you.

can you put out ADV summons this time for the deny trade

Are you renting spirits? Also do you remember to back out before you die so your party still have their original health? Don't have a good Earth besides Wanka Tanka level 24. I'm about to put out a max T-rex which does 800 damage to all and a Mother Nature which has the ability for everyone to attack at once.

Also got a Blue Body Eath R you can have but it is ADV
I've been renting your T-Rex like mad. I have a Wood spirit buff day, so I'm maining First Mother with your T-Rex assist. Her attack is only 277, but with your assist, her 30% she gives herself, and the daily buff she first hits for 1400 (so does every other wood spirit I have).

So...thanks!

Hey pancakes I just bought me some Destiny Orbs and got three Gravity Rush summons. Surprise surprise, two more R Spy Yunicas and a UC Syd. Thats three Yunicas out of five summons. Lol. Are you still offering that Spy Raven for Spy Yunica?

Hey pancakes I just bought me some Destiny Orbs and got three Gravity Rush summons. Surprise surprise, two more R Spy Yunicas and a UC Syd. Thats three Yunicas out of five summons. Lol. Are you still offering that Spy Raven for Spy Yunica?
how much u pay lol??

I bought a $7.99 pack and $3.99. I had gotten $10 free like a month ago for PSN and redeemed 1000 sony rewards points so that gave me another $10  (total $20) and I spent $12 on orbs. Figured I liked the game enough and it was free plus I love gravity rush so I wanted to try and get that gravity panther or raven but no dice. Im done paying for orbs though so I will just live without the Gravity Panther.

If any of you want to add me for whoever isn't on my friends list you can. My PSN is StellarInertia (in case it wasn't obvious).  :razz:

No problem Riyotus, thanks for the future SS.

I'm down to trade. I think I'm going to max level and max stat my Spy Raven Yunica.

Had no clue what this is about. Might want to put a link, description, or something for the uninformed in the original post.
Description

Destiny of Spirits™ is a free-to-play, location-based, social strategy game. Players from around the world work cooperatively in turn-based, RPG style action to battle fierce Chaos spirits in order to purify and save the world.

Your unique destiny will be bestowed upon you each new day by way of a mixture of Fortunes and Elements. This will directly influence the abilities of your Elemental Spirits in battle, as well as your own chances of discovering new Spirits waiting to join your cause.

There are three different versions of Destiny of Spirits available by region. Different Spirits appear in each version and depending on where you initially start the game.

As Spirits are all around us, there are several ways to obtain new Spirits and add them to your collection. By using the PS Vita system’s location-based technology and traveling real-world distances with your PS Vita system, you can unlock new Spirits with every journey. Interaction with fellow players from around the world will enable you to trade spirits and obtain unique Spirits only available in certain regions – your friends in Japan and Europe will have an entirely different set of Spirits that you’ll want to get a hold of!

File Size: 930MB

Official Website: http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dos_official_en

Wiki Summons: http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXBDdVwHTrI

only have

Griffin lvl 27

nine tailed fox lvl 20
When did you get a Nine Tails? Hmm I'll just try to upgrade my Phoenix, Spy costume kat and Balrog (fire guardian) a bit more. Kind of harder now that I'm on an average luck streak.

How many party points do you have now? I'm at 10.

I have a level 30 Spy Costume Kat if you'd like to use that?

I have 10.5 party points.
Motherfucker when did you go past me lol. I'd definitely rent that Kat later tonight when I level up my kat. Luckily it s fire days and the boss is metal.

Are you going to run a triple costume party once you get raven?

bread's done
Back