Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

After farming summon stones the game gave me 5 UC Basilisk.  Anyone interested in trading for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a couple. Anything specific you are looking to trade?
Um not really. Mostly what I got are ADVs and other Jokers. Think I might have a SR somehwere too.

btw show us your party, I think everyone else here has.

After farming summon stones the game gave me 5 UC Basilisk. Anyone interested in trading for them?
Their time stoppage is very goo if you want to max level/max stat them but you will get a lot more. I think I gotten over 50 of them voer the course of my summoning. used all of htem as feed.

I finally found a couple of people who need them that could trade EU/AS UC spirits.

Is that well known that I'm a hoarder? Which card because they all look the same to me.
You get it in your inbox after you defeat a raid boss so you have it by now. (I think but not so sure anymore)

Its the horse. http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Kozu_and_Mezu

Wait a sec. Can we get these through normal summons because I think I gotten 20 of these.

Also they are coming up with a spirit encyclopedia (their own version of a pokedex)so now I'm going to trade for everything now.

You get it in your inbox after you defeat a raid boss so you have it by now. (I think but not so sure anymore)

Wait a sec. Can we get these through normal summons because I think I gotten 20 of these.

Also they are coming up with a spirit encyclopedia (their own version of a pokedex)so now I'm going to trade for everything now.
Dammit, the ones I have already gotten better show up on there. I was saving every unique spirit I caught, but I went on a merging spree because I was getting under leveled.

different horse http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Bicorn

I have 3

hunt from san fran to Tokyo (lucky bastard)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlByG9rCQAEJdpz.jpg
Saw the post and going to take a day to sort through all of those spirits. I'm heading to Malaysia/Hong Kong in February so hopefully I'm still playing this game. The last two hunts I did I had it pointed to the luckiest direction but only gave me commons. Might try pointing to the blue section and see if I get better results. I want that T Rex.

Just traded my Ixmucane for a Nio Ungyo but really want a Ame no Uzume

I have 3

I'm heading to Malaysia in February so hopefully I'm still into playing this game. The last two hunts I did I had it pointed to the luckiest direction but only gave me commons. Might try pointing to the blue section and see if I get better results. I want that T Rex.
Yup. If you go in the luckiest direction, you have a better chance for R, SR.

Also want this from a hunt

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

Yup. If you go in the luckiest direction, you have a better chance for R, SR.

Also want this from a hunt

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Quetzalcoatl
That's the thing I don't get. It said I pointed to the luckiest direction and all I got were 2 commons. When I travel should I do a hunt once I get to my destination or should I do it when I get home? I know there is some kind of calculation of # Spirits per km but I don't know how it calculates distance if I do a round trip.

That's the thing I don't get. It said I pointed to the luckiest direction and all I got were 2 commons. When I travel should I do a hunt once I get to my destination or should I do it when I get home? I know there is some kind of calculation of # Spirits per km but I don't know how it calculates distance if I do a round trip.
If you can, I'd say do a hunt when you get there and when you get home. Distance is more for how many spirits you get. Lucky direction is for rarity. So if the direction you are going is lucky then hunt when you get there.

Mammoth trade please lol.

i have mine at Max lvl.

Thank you to Marauder,Stellar, and Riyot for killing that Inti.  There was only 30 minutes left, 13,000 hp, and I only had 1 try so at that point  I gave up to try again for the next one.  

They need to have an ingame part chat or at least be able to send a message for helping out.

Thank you to Marauder,Stellar, and Riyot for killing that Inti. There was only 30 minutes left, 13,000 hp, and I only had 1 try so at that point I gave up to try again for the next one.

They need to have an ingame part chat or at least be able to send a message for helping out.
help me defeat Belobog 1hr 12min left. Run out of raid points.

thx Stellar, u are stronger than Pan. haha

I will help u in 6min

help me defeat Belobog 1hr 12min left. Run out of raid points.

thx Stellar, u are stronger than Pan. haha

I will help u in 6min
Not going to lie a lot of times I get lazy and use what is already set then autoplay and not my strongest cast.

I'll show you how strong I really am next raid boss. Oh and put out a random UC for the Mammoth.

Hey do you have an extra wanka tanka or Camoflauge to trade? Trying to get a barong but he's asking for those two plus another one. I'll give back another R in exchange.

Not going to lie a lot of times I get lazy and use what is already set then autoplay and not my strongest cast.

I'll show you how strong I really am next raid boss. Oh and put out a random UC for the Mammoth.

Hey do you have an extra wanka tanka or Camoflauge to trade? Trying to get a barong but he's asking for those two plus another one. I'll give back another R in exchange.
I have a Camo I'm not using. I'll post it. I've got an extra Wanka I'm trying to save for lvl 30 break, but I'll trade him if you get desperate.

I have a Camo I'm not using. I'll post it. I've got an extra Wanka I'm trying to save for lvl 30 break, but I'll trade him if you get desperate.
Thanks. You interested in a Yum Kaax R? Don't have too many normal Rs

Btw see you have that Metal Joker on the block. Anything particular you looking for it?

I'm waiting on my trades to be done so I can trade with you guys.

EDIT: Jesus I don't want any more inti.

Thanks. You interested in a Yum Kaax R? Don't have too many normal Rs

Btw see you have that Metal Joker on the block. Anything particular you looking for it?

I'm waiting on my trades to be done so I can trade with you guys.

I have a Yum Kaax, but I'll take whatever. I'm not using Camo. I put the Metal Joker up since you said you needed one. I'll take any other Joker for it or whatever you think is fair. I don't have much in way of metal spirits I like, so I don't use them like I do the others.

I have a Yum Kaax, but I'll take whatever. I'm not using Camo. I put the Metal Joker up since you said you needed one. I'll take any other Joker for it or whatever you think is fair. I don't have much in way of metal spirits I like, so I don't use them like I do the others.
Do you want Water or Fire joker. I just really want to max level my T. Rex

Inti is America fuck yeah.

Level Miroku Belobog Inti
1 6,000 6,000 6,000
2 6,880 6,920 6,780
5 9,520 9,680 9,120
15 18,320 18,880 16,920
30 31,520 32,680 28,620
50 49,120 51,080 44,220
75 71,120 74,080 63,720
99 :cry: 92,240 96,160 82,440

Thank you to Marauder,Stellar, and Riyot for killing that Inti. There was only 30 minutes left, 13,000 hp, and I only had 1 try so at that point I gave up to try again for the next one.

Your welcome, 2nd straight Great Blessing so having my 7 year old is doing my farming and raid bosses while I was cleaning up the house. Not having any luck with my Summon Stone and went on a 20 streak of C. Decided to merge all of my basilisk ened up with a lvl 14 and is my 4th strongest spirit.

Destiny Summon with a EU gave me a Wyvern which now I can level break mine tonight.

I've gotten lucky and got about 10 - 15 rates in my first 100 summonings but haven't gotten a rare since get thy ing great blessing for the last 2 days. Did get a few UC to help my level breaks.

Try out hunting If you can. Just go in the lucky direction and you have some pretty good chances for Rs eventually.
Have a better chance but the last 2 times I only got C. I see what you meant about hunt when you see gold. First time i didnt see a gold section on the compass.

bread's done
Back