Destiny of Spirits discussion/trading thread

Well out of 19 AS Adv summons I got:

1x Kuko, Yamato no orochi, Izanagi, onmyoji, okikurumi, nekomata, koro-pok-guru, hua po, muramasa. 

2x inugami, hi no kagutsuchi, karyobinga, konohanasakuya-hime, and ame no Uzume.

At least I got one of the 3 I really wanted.

wow nice

I always wanted a Kuko. But I refuse to spend any money. Wish all the orbs I have used I could have used on this event instead but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping to get Izanagi, Izanami, and Amaterasu, but I had a feeling I wasn't going to get any of them. Luckily I did get Izanagi though. I probably shouldn't have spent money on the orbs, but oh well.

I need those Sednas, but I don't have anything on you want list other than UC Raven. Anything else you might be interested in?
i'd have to look through some stuff later, and pick out more things i want for my teams. i'm just going with stuff i already have pulled that i like right now.

Could someone help me move some adv spirits? I decided to buy some more orbs to try and get izanami/amaterasu and that was a bad idea lol. Only got 1 sr and that was Fudo-Myoo >

Only got 1 sr and that was Fudo-Myoo ><.
LOL , i can help in 14min.

600px-Fudo-Myoo.jpg

Such terrible luck! 40,000+ summon stones and not a single rare, and 8 Adv AS Summons with no SR. I'm breaking laws of probability at this point.

Such terrible luck! 40,000+ summon stones and not a single rare, and 8 Adv AS Summons with no SR. I'm breaking laws of probability at this point.
i have a little better luck with the normal summons, not so much with the orb ones though.

you have a trade list i can check for those sednas?

I killed all 7 dragons and no "Bahamut"

Peluda lvl 3

wyvern 24

leviathan lvl 40

ladon 48

azi 60

shin 51

yinglong 30

https://twitter.com/dos_official_en/status/482097811479986176

spent 60k stones last night, and got these

ixchel x 2
sorceror
wakan tanka
tlaloc
gunslinger x 2
ixmucane
sedna
yum kaax

still no sr from summoning. someone randomly offered a sr red hood on my kono-hime i had in my trade list, so that was nice.

yeah, i don't think kings are in yet. somebody would be trying to trade them by now.

got my first sr from normal summoning. about 120k stones in 3 days. itzamna

broke down and bought some orbs too, and i regret using any on the soul sac summons. 7 summons all uc, and 5 of them ouroboros :(

I never like to use orbs on those summons from different games. The 3 times I tried I got an uncommon on Knack, an uncommon on gravity rush, and then spy costume raven. If they were like the advanced summons where it was just rares and super rares I would probably be more interested. 

I hope that for the hint they gave us about bahamut, we don't actually have to have the same spirit in the party when we fight each dragon. I'm trying to do that right now just in case, but I still hope it's not that. Or even worse, I hope it doesn't have to be a specific spirit, which could explain the random spirit in this. Though I hope they wouldn't be cruel enough to do that.

I never like to use orbs on those summons from different games. The 3 times I tried I got an uncommon on Knack, an uncommon on gravity rush, and then spy costume raven. If they were like the advanced summons where it was just rares and super rares I would probably be more interested.

I hope that for the hint they gave us about bahamut, we don't actually have to have the same spirit in the party when we fight each dragon. I'm trying to do that right now just in case, but I still hope it's not that. Or even worse, I hope it doesn't have to be a specific spirit, which could explain the random spirit in this. Though I hope they wouldn't be cruel enough to do that.
Wizard free this week?

bread's done
Back