Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

PS4? What type of gems do you need? I might have some extra

Edit - I have all gems except for Ruby. Don't know if my gems would be enough for the Maximus but maybe we can work something out, add me on PSN - whatamiidoinglol i'll check after work
I need rubys. :(

Just an FYI for any Hardcore players out there/trophy hunters.  If you beat Act V but die, you can start the game in Adventure Mode and do bounties to level up/work towards the the bounties trophy while working towards the level 70 HC trophy.

I assumed that you had to beat Act V with each new character in HC before you could do bounties.  You get better gear/more frequent + gems when you go bounties. 

Also, if anyone is playing HC and needs a few Square/better gems to give a nice boost to their character add me and I can help you out.  Luckily for me I got quite a few Marq. gems stashed away before I died at level 67 :p

So I might be starting a coop party with some friends in the coming weeks once I get extra controllers. How do the multiple saves per person work? Will everyone's characters be saved under my PSN profile or do they have to make their own and save them to theirs?
PS3 or Ps4. i played co op on ps3 and everyone had there on name(not psn) on my system. ps4 i made everyone log on to there psn.

If you beat the game with a SC toon then bounties will be unlocked for all SC toons. Same for Hc toon. Also to note that you can join a friends party and do bounties that way if you have a toon that hasnt beat the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nemesis encounters are epic. Your controller will rumble for no reason. Rumble some more. Then BAM nemesis and copies of all the toons its killed invade your game!
Tonight one that killed madcatz appeared while my son and I were already facing two elite groups! So cool! And yes.. We were victorious over them all. Torment1 diff
What makes them appear? I saw 2 today and they killed me and other person I was with both times. Took the second time before I realized its appearance was prefaced by growl/rumbling noise.

I am trying to figure out this hellfire ring. Where do the kay of bones/war,etc drop? I have been doing Key wardens on T2/T3 for 3 hours now and have gotten just 1 key.

They're not guaranteed drops. The higher the torment level the better the chance for the keys as well as the crafting components for the ring.

The ring components can be a bit confusing so I'll try to sum it up.

There are 4 dual boss fights available by creating the Infernal Machines.

3 of the 4 Infernal Machine mats are farmed from Keywardens. These are from the Key Wardens in Acts 1, 2 & 3. The Act 4 Key Warden only ever dropped the plans for me and nothing else in over 100 attempts on the PS4.

The 4th Infernal Machines (Infernal Machine of Evil) mats needs to be farmed from the 3rd Infernal Machine fight. This component is the Key of Evil.

Hellfire Ring mats drop from Infernal Machine fights 1, 2 & 4.

TLDR?

Farm first 3 keywardens.

Farm first 3 infernal machines for 2 ring components and 1 key for Infernal Machine 4

Farm Infernal Machine 4 for final ring component.

If anyone wants to share infernal machine portals, send me a PM here (or on PSN, but I might not get that one as fast).  What you need:

Blacksmith level 12
The plans for the infernal machine, from Nekarat the Keywarden in Act IV, Silver Spire Level 1
At least one each of the following 3 keys (if you have more copies, even better), along with 50K gold for each set:

This way, you (and I) don't have to farm those three keys over and over again (or at least, not as much).  I have one set so far, and will probably get another tomorrow.

Edit:  PSN is madcatz1999.  If you haven't added me yet, feel free.

If anyone wants to share infernal machine portals, send me a PM here (or on PSN, but I might not get that one as fast). What you need:

Blacksmith level 12
The plans for the infernal machine, from Nekarat the Keywarden in Act IV, Silver Spire Level 1
At least one each of the following 3 keys (if you have more copies, even better), along with 50K gold for each set:

This way, you (and I) don't have to farm those three keys over and over again (or at least, not as much). I have one set so far, and will probably get another tomorrow.

Edit: PSN is madcatz1999. If you haven't added me yet, feel free.
I have infernal machine of bones atm. And a few keys.

Downed all 4 kw's today with no keys. But I did get the royal grandeur ring with nice stats. So I have 3 complete set bonuses now lol

Is there a hack where people can make enemies one shot the players?   I've had two occasions tonight playing hardcore where someone joined, and the other 3 people (including myself) got killed by a regular non named/elite enemy in one hit.  Before said person joined (sadly didnt get their PSN id) we weren't taking damage from the elites, let alone the regular enemies.

Obviously the solution would to be stop playing with randoms, but I just want to get these damn hardcore achievements as fast as possible.

Maybe if they are a higher lvl the game is not making the baddies hit correctly. Hardcore is definitely "friends only" time!

Ok, so they really should have picked better names for the difficulty. Normal should be easy and hard should be normal. I'm new to Diablo and I'm only level 30 but hard mode is seeming easy.

My WOW and KOTOR experience is very useful in this game as I feel it kinda is geared like those battle systemwise.

I have 2 of the 3 items needed for the hellfire ring now. I'll be on later ( 4:30pm CST)  if people want to play. Someone gave me a weapon yesterday with 43000+ damage and loaded with stats, and another weapon thats only about 1000 dmg, but with 91% attack speed.

I have almost 3 complete sets of the 4 portals. Give me a holler if you see me online and want to come along. I'll be doing them on t6 so please be decently geared.

Dang if you have a spare pair of the bone wings and are feeling generous hook me up! Let me know if there is any item you are looking for and I will see if I have it

Also if anyone wants to do some hardcore leveling let me know. I was just about to finish act V when a high level guy joined my game and I got one shotted

Do certain wardens drop certain keys? I have 3 key of bones now lol
Yes. There are 4 keywardens. On PS4, each of the three drop a different key, and the other one drops the plans (although all of them have a much smaller chance to drop the other keys). The fourth key (the one needed to make the fourth portal) is dropped inside one of the other portals.

I take it the keys aren't a guaranteed drop from the Wardens? I've taken them out a few times now and no keys yet.

Consoles might be different, but on PC, they reportedly range from 25%-50%, depending on difficulty (must have it at least on Torment I).  I've managed to get several keys on on T1.

Torment 2 is almost too easy but T3 just demolishes me. I need to sacrifice some str for more armor/resistance and vitality I guess.

Just gave t2 a shot. Managed to kill the Warden in Act 1 with no much more difficulty than when I was on t1. Feeling more confident now. Thinking about being even more brave and giving t3 a go. Oh and he dropped a key.

EDIT: I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but since going to t2 I'm now 2 for 2 on getting keys from Wardens. (Just got the gluttony key from the one in Act 2.)

They're not guaranteed drops. The higher the torment level the better the chance for the keys as well as the crafting components for the ring.

The ring components can be a bit confusing so I'll try to sum it up.

There are 4 dual boss fights available by creating the Infernal Machines.

3 of the 4 Infernal Machine mats are farmed from Keywardens. These are from the Key Wardens in Acts 1, 2 & 3. The Act 4 Key Warden only ever dropped the plans for me and nothing else in over 100 attempts on the PS4.

The 4th Infernal Machines (Infernal Machine of Evil) mats needs to be farmed from the 3rd Infernal Machine fight. This component is the Key of Evil.

Hellfire Ring mats drop from Infernal Machine fights 1, 2 & 4.

TLDR?

Farm first 3 keywardens.

Farm first 3 infernal machines for 2 ring components and 1 key for Infernal Machine 4

Farm Infernal Machine 4 for final ring component.

Yeah I saw that but I somehow managed to miss your opening line. Just finished farming the Wardens for now. After the first two keys on t2 that I already mentioned I didn't get anything until the Warden on Act 4 dropped the Gluttony key. So now I've got two Keys of Gluttony  and one Key of Bones. I also got the plan from the Keywarden on Act 1.

should we start a trading thread? I wish trading was more streamlined. on pc you simply link the item in chat and wait for offers.

I'd be down for trading although I don't know how much I'd have to offer. Being a noob to Diablo I don't even really know what's good that I have and what isn't. lol

bread's done
Back