DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slade']Any word on a non-LE physical copy of the game?

I'm running low on memory card space and would rather have a physical copy instead of digital for multitude of reasons.[/QUOTE]

you can buy it from their site
free shipping

I don't have a PSP anymore (got a VITA) and was wondering if the value of Black Square, clazziquai, and DJMP3 would be enough to get this version (retail copies w/ boxes)?

Loved those games, but I upgraded to the Vita knowing I get new DJ Max love :p Also, P4G. :D

[quote name='Kstyle']49.99
you can buy it from their site
free shipping[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm not sure how I feel about buying from their site given the current situation but if they're never going to stock it up at Amazon or somewhere similar, I might as well.

[quote name='Slade']Thanks, I'm not sure how I feel about buying from their site given the current situation but if they're never going to stock it up at Amazon or somewhere similar, I might as well.[/QUOTE]

they did posted on their site (facebook?)
after their own retail release
they are planing to let other retailer store to sell their games, such as amazon

[quote name='Slade']Thanks, I'm not sure how I feel about buying from their site given the current situation but if they're never going to stock it up at Amazon or somewhere similar, I might as well.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing wrong with Pentavision. They ran into a delay and seems to be taken care of. This game is too niche to be in most B&M stores. I wouldn't worry about ordering from them since they use PayPal.

It goes through PayPal - not some random thing. I wouldn't worry.

[quote name='Kstyle']they did posted on their site (facebook?)
after their own retail release
they are planing to let other retailer store to sell their games, such as amazon[/QUOTE]
link source?

Just got an email from UPS saying my LE has shipped and the weight was 2lbs. It should be here tomorrow since I live close.

[quote name='Elmacanon']I don't want a refund, I want my game. UPS charges are excessive. Can't make a point without insulting?[/QUOTE]

No, and apparently, you can't make a post without sounding like a brat either.

Got a delivery shipment confirmation too! Suck it, whiners.

[quote name='blinknot4']No shipping notice just yet... *nervous chuckle*
Glad you guys are getting them, though. A good sign indeed![/QUOTE]
I think I'm in the same boat. No email, Payment Status is "Accepted" and Fulfilment Status is "New."It would be nice to get a little something, like retro-active free shipping. That would save me about $15

got my notice scheduled delivery the 13th. they shipped ground but from our long ass wait we should have got next day air.

[quote name='mangas']got my notice scheduled delivery the 13th. they shipped ground but from our long ass wait we should have got next day air.[/QUOTE]
yeah i was a little upset to see ground shipping on there too. at least it shipped. i dont really care though since i used my october credit for a digital copy. insanely fun game once you get the hang of it

Got my copy today and they packaged it well. The way all the contents fit in the box is nice and organized. The game card case is a lot better quality then I expected.

This is a quality limited edition.

[quote name='Bumslie']Got my copy today and they packaged it well. The way all the contents fit in the box is nice and organized. The game card case is a lot better quality then I expected.

This is a quality limited edition.[/QUOTE]

Did yours have an incredibly poor quality shrinkwrap job on the outside of the box? It actually looks like they used a hair dryer to do it as the seams have burning and there are large holes in the wrap. Ordinarily I wouldn't care but I think the wrap may have actually damaged the white box. I'm really not pleased with the half assed job they did on rushing these out the door.

[quote name='bojay1997']Did yours have an incredibly poor quality shrinkwrap job on the outside of the box? It actually looks like they used a hair dryer to do it as the seams have burning and there are large holes in the wrap. Ordinarily I wouldn't care but I think the wrap may have actually damaged the white box. I'm really not pleased with the half assed job they did on rushing these out the door.[/QUOTE]
This reminds me when I was a game salesman when I had to re-do the shrink wrap to make it look new.

[quote name='bojay1997']Did yours have an incredibly poor quality shrinkwrap job on the outside of the box? It actually looks like they used a hair dryer to do it as the seams have burning and there are large holes in the wrap. Ordinarily I wouldn't care but I think the wrap may have actually damaged the white box. I'm really not pleased with the half assed job they did on rushing these out the door.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the shrinkwrap job wasn't the best but yours seems worse than mine. The plastic is thicker than normal. My box had no damage so how did it damage yours? If it's damaged that would suck.

Does anyone know if amazon or any other resellers, are going to carry the standard edition?
Im sure by then it'll be $39.99.
$49.99 is steep for a ps vita game

[quote name='JimmyJim']Does anyone know if amazon or any other resellers, are going to carry the standard edition?
Im sure by then it'll be $39.99.
$49.99 is steep for a ps vita game[/QUOTE]

From their Twitter.

[quote name='Romeo']Any pics yet?[/QUOTE]

Eh, I don't really take pics of my LEs like that. I'm sure there's an unboxing video somewhere, but everything is really nice and it's all separately packaged. I was most surprised by the game card case. The artbook is also a lot bigger than I expected it to be.

I really want this game. I don't plan on getting the entire series, so I don't feel the need to get the LE, but this looks like a lot of fun!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']This is easily the best LE I've ever bought.[/QUOTE]

+1, they didn't skip on QUALITY which is nice these days.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Eh, I don't really take pics of my LEs like that. I'm sure there's an unboxing video somewhere, but everything is really nice and it's all separately packaged. I was most surprised by the game card case. The artbook is also a lot bigger than I expected it to be.[/QUOTE]

Why not, and what do you mean 'like that'? I have absolutely no idea what this LE looks like. It could be a vita game case in a brown paper bag for all I know.

[quote name='JimmyJim']the link you quote'd was just 1 tweet
" Pentavision Global ‏@PlayPentavision The game will be available on amazon sometime in the next few days."

-this one was post'd on Dec 6

" Pentavision Global ‏@PlayPentavision @fokusfocus once all of the presales have been shipped we will announce a date for the leftover Limited Editions to go on sale."
-lolwut. i thought they only made 750. leftovers? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Well that's good.
Obviously an old tweet means nothing with how plans change so quickly.

And I think the leftovers are cancellations.

[quote name='Romeo']Why not, and what do you mean 'like that'? I have absolutely no idea what this LE looks like. It could be a vita game case in a brown paper bag for all I know.[/QUOTE]

Because I don't want to spend the time to take the pictures and upload them. I honestly do not care that you do not know what it looks like and I'm not going to go out of my way to show you, sorry.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Because I don't want to spend the time to take the pictures and upload them. I honestly do not care that you do not know what it looks like and I'm not going to go out of my way to show you, sorry.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!! but why not? Cries....

[quote name='Romeo']Why not, and what do you mean 'like that'? I have absolutely no idea what this LE looks like. It could be a vita game case in a brown paper bag for all I know.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='gettinmoney662']Because I don't want to spend the time to take the pictures and upload them. I honestly do not care that you do not know what it looks like and I'm not going to go out of my way to show you, sorry.[/QUOTE]
There are unboxing videos on youtube. Here lmgtfy. nvm i dont want to spoon feed you 'like that'
lol.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']Should I pay the $45 on the PSN for this?[/QUOTE]
I'd wait and see how much amazon is selling it for 1st.
my guess would be 39.99 even with shipping will come out to about the same as dl'ing it off psn. so its on you if you want a physical vs digital or if you're willing to wait however long for a price drop.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272388
^once upon a time. I wait'd till the 19.99 deal and jump'd on that.
its 9.99 now.
Technika would be fun no doubt but for me i dont want to pay 49.99. cuz im a CAGet.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']This is easily the best LE I've ever bought.[/QUOTE]

I said this in another forum but this is better than any PS360 LE I've ever seen.
The quality of the materials, build, and design is amazing. Very happy with this.

May post pictures later.

[quote name='dallow']I said this in another forum but this is better than any PS360 LE I've ever seen.
The quality of the materials, build, and design is amazing. Very happy with this.

May post pictures later.[/QUOTE]

Very exciting to hear all the good comments on the LE quality. Mine will arrive in a day or 2. Cannot wait!
(Side question - how do the trophies look? I would assume there are a few ultra difficult ones, no?)

[quote name='blinknot4']Very exciting to hear all the good comments on the LE quality. Mine will arrive in a day or 2. Cannot wait!
(Side question - how do the trophies look? I would assume there are a few ultra difficult ones, no?)[/QUOTE]I'd say it's more of a general time consumer than hard. The list is here. The biggest ones are achieving level 99, 1,000 songs played, and clearing every pattern on every song. That, & getting a 99,999 combo in Freestyle (if you break it, just press the home button, exit the game, then restart. It'll start up with whatever you had before you started the song you exited out of. That's what I did on Portable 3).

[quote name='Bumslie']This game is addicting. The visuals look amazing on the Vita screen. Well worth the price but I always go physical over digital.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree. Everything is gorgeous looking, even the menu interfaces. They did a great job. The game is very fun! I will admit wholeheartedly that I failed the hell out of my first ever song that I played after the tutorial. :)

[quote name='blinknot4']Absolutely agree. Everything is gorgeous looking, even the menu interfaces. They did a great job. The game is very fun! I will admit wholeheartedly that I failed the hell out of my first ever song that I played after the tutorial. :)[/QUOTE]

My first trophy was the fail level 3 times. Then the others you get from being terrible. I still need a lot of practice but this game is too fun. Finally got a 100 hit combo and an A on a level. Just remember to change your DJ icon and use the FEVER portion as much as possible.

I hope Pentavision makes another game like this in the future. I love supporting companies and quality like this.

So I see your happy with ordering the last copy. Glad a CAG got it since only 750 made. I love the vita game case.

bread's done
Back