Do we really need a Paul Bearer Memorial Thread? Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aaiw_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-wwe-Site/Sites-main/default/v1365048136063/images/prod_detail/W04884.jpg

Take out Uber American and flop the image positions, and I would put this in my highly consider to purchase list.

[quote name='ZForce']WWE 12 was a lot more stable than WWE 13 is.[/QUOTE]

Most of WWE 13's fun was the glitches and the "anything can happen in the WWE" being taken literally. Like watching your character get stuck in the ropes and stretch like a symbiote all over the arena.

[quote name='HydroX']Most of WWE 13's fun was the glitches and the "anything can happen in the WWE" being taken literally. Like watching your character get stuck in the ropes and stretch like a symbiote all over the arena.[/QUOTE]

The DLC (22 wrestlers, all the belts, more moves, ability to edit attributes) for WWE 13 is on sale until Tuesday morning. WWE 12 DLC is also on sale.

If you pickup WWE 12, you can trade it in for more than you're paying for it at GS as the used prices on all of the old THQ games have gone up.

Personally I thought WWE 13 was the best wrestling game since the old WCW games from the late 90's.

Watching Impact right now, still trying to get into it. I find myself more interested in NXT than TNA.

As for the price on WM, call around and try to find a sports bar showing it. Down here, there's plenty showing it, and even a local promotion is having a wrestling show capped off by showing WM. $5 a pop at the door, seems like a pretty good deal, too bad I work.

EDIT: Checked out that spring cleaning sale. $5 shirts, and $8.50 for shipping and handling. Definition of "Shipping kills it"

Last edited by a moderator:
The good guys over at Electric Zombie (dumb name, but pretty cool art) put up a bunch of classic wrestling inspired shirts for Wrestlemania.

www.electriczombie.merchnow.com

So Cesaro gets the shaft simply because Sin Cara is injured? fuck that, Cesaro deserves better. This should have been an opportunity to go a different route.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Punk tweeted that Living Colour will be there playing his theme live on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

They're actually available?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Youre telling me I'm NOT suppose to?[/QUOTE]

You can but I figure there'd be a botch where you end up walking into an open manhole.

[quote name='Sonne']Personally I thought WWE 13 was the best wrestling game since the old WCW games from the late 90's.

Watching Impact right now, still trying to get into it. I find myself more interested in NXT than TNA.

As for the price on WM, call around and try to find a sports bar showing it. Down here, there's plenty showing it, and even a local promotion is having a wrestling show capped off by showing WM. $5 a pop at the door, seems like a pretty good deal, too bad I work.

EDIT: Checked out that spring cleaning sale. $5 shirts, and $8.50 for shipping and handling. Definition of "Shipping kills it"[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with you on this one, I tried for 3 straight weeks to get into TNA. Not sure why I couldn't after 3 weeks, but I prefer alot of things over TNA Wrestling.

[quote name='mitch079']Can you imagine seeing someone walk down the street in that?[/QUOTE]

I think that kind of snark can apply to *any* pro wrestling clothing, with very, very few exceptions.

Got off the train at Penn Station yesterday, went up the escalator into MSG, and marked out. "This is the escalator where Undertaker gave HHH a tombstone on that one episode of Shotgun!" Then I felt a little bit of shame, quite honestly, for remembering that.

I always wonder how HHH sold it once he got to the bottom of the escalator. I would guess that he would have moved to avoid catching something but I'm wondering if he strategically flopped or just walked off.

[quote name='mykevermin']I think that kind of snark can apply to *any* pro wrestling clothing, with very, very few exceptions.

Got off the train at Penn Station yesterday, went up the escalator into MSG, and marked out. "This is the escalator where Undertaker gave HHH a tombstone on that one episode of Shotgun!" Then I felt a little bit of shame, quite honestly, for remembering that.[/QUOTE]

I'd totally forgotten Shotgun Saturday Night even existed until you mentioned it. Didn't it have a super tiny ring?

[quote name='bhk']I'd totally forgotten Shotgun Saturday Night even existed until you mentioned it. Didn't it have a super tiny ring?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, yeah. I was initially thinking of Heat, but knew that wasn't quite right...so I dug into the dark wrestling depths of knowledge in my brain to recall Shotgun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4u7nfXgz4

WWE rings have been 20'x20', right? Or thereabouts? This one is totally closer to 12'x12'.

Also, Triple H vs The Rock in front of a nightclub crowd has to be a pretty cool memory for the 250 people in attendance.

That's why WWE needs competition again. They were forced to take outside of the box risks like that when they were threatened, and exciting things like that show happened. Even though TNA is the better wrestling product right now, we'll keep getting shoveled the same stale shit from Vince until he starts to take them seriously.

Meanwhile, I'm watching Smackdown and realizing that this is basically same as watching the Comcast commercial for Wrestlemania over and over and over again.

[quote name='mykevermin']Man, y'all are making me wish I ordered that show. I am watching the Reds crush kill destroy the Nats, at least.[/QUOTE]

You can still order still and get unlimited replays to see the first half later on.

[quote name='mykevermin']Man, y'all are making me wish I ordered that show. I am watching the Reds crush kill destroy the Nats, at least.[/QUOTE]

Choo is turning out to be a great pickup. And Cozart is having a monster game, which is nice after he went 0 for the first 3 games.

I'm a Braves fan by heart, but a Reds fan by location.

Have we covered the iOS game WWE Rockpacalypse? It's basically Infinity Blade, except it's Rock waffling guys with a wiffle ball bat.

The ROH production truck tonight...

90249710151641224536328.jpg

[quote name='Demolition Man']The ROH production truck tonight...

90249710151641224536328.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah as my stream craps the bed as
Briscoe beats Steen for the title
It was rough in the beginning then was smooth and got rough for the tag titles match but to die at the end was anger inducing.

Funny part is I had no issues at all with the stream tonight UNTIL the end of the main event. In fact the quality looked great on my end here. I'm legit pissed right now.

After reading that I've come to the realization that, if true, Lawler's crown is basically a toilet.

I just hope they fix it so we can see what was missed.
I saw Compton and Titus rush the ring and Veda Scott grab Compton and by the time it came back streamers were flying into the ring.

I don't know if anyone here knows this, but I haven't ordered a ppv in years but I plan on ordering WM this sunday to at least try out the WWE app on Xbox. Now I will be working when the event airs live but I know there used to be instant replays right after the initial broadcast? Is that still the deal? Does that apply to the xbox app?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Funny part is I had no issues at all with the stream tonight UNTIL the end of the main event. In fact the quality looked great on my end here. I'm legit pissed right now.[/QUOTE]

Between needing to go take care of something and some intermittent drops in the quality of the feed I stopped after the 10-man match and will finish watching it this weekend. Did it actually drop completely at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back