Do we really need a Paul Bearer Memorial Thread? Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pitfallharry219']Odds they use the big gold belt match as the opener for the third straight year? I'm really hoping they don't, as I'm hoping Ziggler cashes in the briefcase. I don't see that happening if that match is first. He'd still have to wrestle in the tag title match later.[/QUOTE]

would not shock me to see him cash it in

Could be the first person in History to win the TAG TITLES AND CHAMP Belt on the same night.

I say the Tag team titles are first Then he will come down with the TAG Title Wack the champ in the head and STEAL the heavyweight title

So i say new tag champs
New wwe champ (ziggie)
Taker over PUNK ( i mean there is not enough money in the world they could pay undertaker to lose)
BROCK OVER HHH when HBK Kicks HHH in the face
Randy team over sheild
MIZ new champ
RYback and mark double DQ
Del rio keeps title due to outside help

"A thousand years ago, the only time you saw men like Brock Lesnar was when they came upon your shores in a boat and you ran like hell in the other direction." - Joe Rogan

anyone know the quality of ordering the ppv online to stream though wwe xbox live app? i'd imagine its hd right? can't fine any mention of it ...

Freaking comcast is 69.99 for hd... ridiculous.

edit.. found this on the site..
The maximum bitrate we support on our Premium video player is 3Mbps which is a very good quality for web video. The technology uses adaptive streaming which will determine the highest bitrate your PC is capable of receiving based on available bandwidth, CPU and graphics card capability and then automatically scales the stream to ensure the best video experience.

I'm gonna miss WM this year in account of visiting my mom in the hospital (she's doing fine in case you're curious), so I'll have to check this thread and Twitter for results.

[quote name='slidecage']you mean the 6 man?[/QUOTE]

They were showing 8 man (Tensai + Clay + Funkettes vs Bella Twins + Rhodes + Sandow) and Jericho vs Fandango on the pre-show.

[quote name='slidecage']you mean the 6 man?[/QUOTE]
Well I guess the appropriate phrase is 8 person tag, Team Funk Off vs Rhodes Scholars and No Talent Whores.

[quote name='xilly']They were showing 8 man (Tensai + Clay + Funkettes vs Bella Twins + Rhodes + Sandow) and Jericho vs Fandango on the pre-show.[/QUOTE]
Those were already shown? Well never mind then.

Does look like the 6 man is first. Damn. I was hoping for that to be later in the evening.

can someone please please please forward WWE an "online streaming for dummies" manual?

XOjlxWh.png

[quote name='Bxnextel']Just go to XXXXX
It streaming[/QUOTE]

It's against the forum rules to post links to streams, just fyi.

[quote name='xilly']It's against the forum rules to post links to streams, just fyi.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't know

[quote name='TheRock88']LOL, so they gave Diddy 10 min to sing and yet job out Swagger's entrance in a world heavyweight championship match. :roll:[/QUOTE]

That seems to be par for the course for Entertainamania™.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']neo, I know you love to shit on current WWE, but you need to see the Punk-Taker match somehow.[/QUOTE]

Personally I feel like I saw the same exact match as last year just with less muscles

[quote name='merchie89']Personally I feel like I saw the same exact match as last year just with less muscles[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Taker was suffering through last year. He looked great tonight. Better than he's looked in a LONG time.

[quote name='xilly']I disagree. Taker was suffering through last year. He looked great tonight. Better than he's looked in a LONG time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he looked good but I mean how many times can I see a 2.89 count. I get that it is a show but "oh man, taker is digging really deep here." "he isnt human..." for the 100th time :drool:

Results could be picked pretty easily

Im complaining, yes but I just feel like its alot of the same ideas. I want fresh stuff

[quote name='TheRock88']Lol, they ran out of time and took out that Rhodes Scholars & Bella Twins vs Tons of Funk match.[/QUOTE]

Damn you puff daddy! I would be upset if I was Funk

[quote name='Spyder187']I would have rather watched the tons of funk match than listen to P-Shitty for 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

^^^^

[quote name='TheRock88']Lol, they ran out of time and took out that Rhodes Scholars & Bella Twins vs Tons of Funk match.[/QUOTE]

If I paid the 65 dollars I will call Verizon and get my money back. False Advertisement. And bitch like the reason I paid is to see that match

You know on the other hand, I think they're gonna make that Rhodes Scholars match the main event!! You never know we still have 30 min to go. ;)

[quote name='Bxnextel']If I paid the 65 dollars I will call Verizon and get my money back. False Advertisement. And bitch like the reason I paid is to see that match[/QUOTE]

Just blame the Rock, its his fault just like Cena's divorce...that bastard!!

[quote name='Bxnextel']If I paid the 65 dollars I will call Verizon and get my money back. False Advertisement. And bitch like the reason I paid is to see that match[/QUOTE]
Don't all the advertisements have "Card subject to change." on the bottom, paper and televised?

[quote name='JJSP']I honestly hope Cena's tears a bicep again tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

This wrestlemania was boring. Brock should have won.
And John cena won. Omg. I hate that guy.

[quote name='JP']Don't all the advertisements have "Card subject to change." on the bottom, paper and televised?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

The show was better than I expected, but I hated the main event. It felt like a video game match with finisher, finisher, taunt, rinse, repeat.

CM Punk loses, Ziggler doesn't cash in MITB, and part time Rock gives Cena title so he can go film some movies. Pretty disappointing Wrestlemania in fact pretty disappointing direction WWE is going. Ending also pretty disappointing kept waiting for something to happen besides the Cena-Rock love fest.

Whats next? 2 year title reign for Cena while CM Punk switches feuds every month? reminds me why I left WWF/E

Please tell me I wasnt the only one who was hoping Cena would rush into the ring and beat up the Rock after the match.

Not a bad WM. Wasnt that good or bad but it was definitely the "safest" WM that I can remember so far. I bet most of us could have made our predictions before the event and we would have been right.

I'm so happy I went to the right Wrestlemania last year.

I nominate the next thread to be called "Do We Really Need Another John Cena Title Reign? Ohhhhhhhhh Nooooooooo"

The match entirely was a letdown...didn't see anything that we hadn't seen from a year ago. The finisher reversalfest got old quick and seemed like it would never end.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']The match entirely was a letdown...didn't see anything that we hadn't seen from a year ago. The finisher reversalfest got old quick and seemed like it would never end.[/QUOTE]

yeah and the ending was so lackluster, Rock tries to give Rock Bottom (for about 10th time) and is reversed again (for about 5th time) and gets hit with AA (what 3rd or 4th?) but that one somehow gets the job done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back