Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can find the 120gb for like $140 or so, right?[/QUOTE]

What's the MSRP on the 120?
I think the cheapest I ever seen it (new, of course) was like $150.

If the 60gb is MSRP for $99, you know eventually you can probably get it for $70ish.
I guess it depends on what you can find cheaper, first.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can find the 120gb for like $140 or so, right?[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Pointless to get a 60 as an add-on.

What's up, frostbitten?

I've got 8.6GB free after deleting that Red Faction beta and a few Arcade demos.

Under memory I've used like 5.3 GB for games, and then

You watchin that? How is it? I was going to watch it, but decided against it last minute.

And I agree. I saw the promos and she looks great!

PICFUTURAMAKATEYSAGALFORBLOG.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']I've got 8.6GB free after deleting that Red Faction beta and a few Arcade demos.

Under memory I've used like 5.3 GB for games, and then

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Don't you lose about 8GB to Xbox backward compatibility?[/QUOTE]
I have no clue. That would make sense, though, since I'm missing like 5.7+GB of space from the 20GB HD.

It's like 14GB of actual usable free space, Rocko.

I was just flipping channels and caught the scene where she ____s Hellboy's dick, lilboo. I find biker subculture uninteresting so that's probably all I'll watch of that.

So these 360 price drops, is that what MS is going to go into the holiday with or anyone think there will be a bundle? :whistle2:k

I kinda hope they make a decent 80gb PS3 bundle for the holiday. Meaning 80GB + Shit = $400

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, Peg Bundy looks way hotter now than she ever did 20 years ago during the Married With Children era.[/QUOTE]

She was super hot in the last episode of The Winner. fucking Fox cancelled that show just as it got funny (that episode is hilarious).

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's like 14GB of actual usable free space, Rocko.

I was just flipping channels and caught the scene where she ____s Hellboy's dick, lilboo. I find biker subculture uninteresting so that's probably all I'll watch of that.[/QUOTE]

My dad used to be big into the biker scene, but I find it fairly uninteresting as well. Not a half bad show, but probably something I will check out for a few episodes and then stop watching.

[quote name='lilboo']So these 360 price drops, is that what MS is going to go into the holiday with or anyone think there will be a bundle? :whistle2:k

I kinda hope they make a decent 80gb PS3 bundle for the holiday. Meaning 80GB + Shit = $400[/quote]

Doubtful on the PS3 bundle since they have the starter (gamer?) pack out now , and will have the uncharted bundle coming out soon. I don't think they will put out another bundle for the 80g unless it's done by retailers.

G__dammit...

I take the time to kill every motherfucker around this dickface, then a chopper attcks me, I blow it up and it falls on top of him...

:bomb:

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah, but that's like $500 = :shame:[/quote]

The $100 difference gets you a game , a bigger HD and a better controller.

[quote name='manthing']G__dammit...

I take the time to kill every motherfucker around this dickface, then a chopper attcks me, I blow it up and it falls on top of him...

:bomb:[/quote]

:lol: Trying to capture a HVT? Some of those can be a pain in the ass.

Mendez in the Soccer Stadium. :bomb:

[quote name='manthing']G__dammit...

:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Fail!

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol: Trying to capture a HVT? Some of those can be a pain in the ass.

Mendez in the Soccer Stadium. :bomb:
[/quote]

That's the EXACT fucking guy I as referring to

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

-----------------------------

And it's not a fail Bunky...

Just an annoyance

[quote name='manthing']That's the EXACT fucking guy I as referring to

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

Get in an Attack Chopper and COMPLETELY level all sides of the stadium and the machine gun nest in the back. Then land in the middle of the stadium, quickly run over and subdue him and call for extraction.

[quote name='darthbudge']
Get in an Attack Chopper and COMPLETELY level all sides of the stadium and the machine gun nest in the back. Then land in the middle of the stadium, quickly run over and subdue him and call for extraction.
[/quote]

Meh, I verified him on my first try...I don't feel like re-doing it again

[quote name='StarKnightX']The $100 difference gets you a game , a bigger HD and a better controller.[/QUOTE]

The 80 gig comes with a dualshock.

[quote name='StarKnightX']The $100 difference gets you a game , a bigger HD and a better controller.[/quote]
There's a better controller than the Dual Shock 3?

[quote name='manthing']Meh, I verified him on my first try...I don't feel like re-doing it again[/quote]

Oh, I am going for cheese that requires you to capture all of the HVT's alive. So I kept retrying it.

[quote name='Rocko']I have no clue. That would make sense, though, since I'm missing like 5.7+GB of space from the 20GB HD.[/QUOTE]

did you ever delete all the stupid shit that came on it? videos, themes, images, etc.? there was a lot of stupid shit for sure... my drive went from like 13 to 16 free after i did that. and the large space that's left? well, part of it is that a 20gb drive is really like 18.2 or something. then you add in the stuff for the backwards compatibility and such...

[quote name='manthing']That's the EXACT fucking guy I as referring to

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

-----------------------------

And it's not a fail Bunky...

Just an annoyance[/QUOTE]
I'm just teasing you, manthong. Just now gathered you guys are playing Mercs 2. Makes me want to crack out the first one and give it a go.

Hey budge, I heard from an anonymous source that you were making fun of my real name after the OTT FF draft.

Let's discuss this Joshua Williams.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh, I am going for cheese that requires you to capture all of the HVT's alive. So I kept retrying it.[/quote]

Meh...that's one of those cheez-its I wouldn't put the time into anyway...

Not with all the new shit hitting soon, PLUS my backlog

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The 80 gig comes with a dualshock.[/quote]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's a better controller than the Dual Shock 3?[/quote]

My mistake , I forgot that the starter set comes with the DS3 now too.:dunce:

blah... do i buy an arcade and then that 60gb kit later down the road or just the 60gb now?

How does it work if I have a memory card, but no HD? I can still save my games on the memory card right?

I'd venture to the 360 forum and ask, but that's Prime's territory. That'd be one hazardous trek.

[quote name='crystalklear64']blah... do i buy an arcade and then that 60gb kit later down the road or just the 60gb now?

How does it work if I have a memory card, but no HD? I can still save my games on the memory card right?[/quote]

Yes , but that's about all you'll be able to save. I'd say just go with the 60gb Pro. Only extra you get from the Arcade is the 5 Live Arcade game disk.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Hey budge, I heard from an anonymous source that you were making fun of my real name after the OTT FF draft.

Let's discuss this Joshua Williams.[/quote]

:lol: Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :grouphug:

One advantage of having a boring name like mine, is that no one can make fun of it.

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol: Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :grouphug:

One advantage of having a boring name like mine, is that no one can make fun of it.[/quote]

We're still going to fight about it. :boxing:

[quote name='TheRock88']:lol: at Brown trying to instigate a fight[/quote]

We're fighting too after our FF game.

[quote name='manthing']Aww, let it go Anoop...[/quote]

Anoop Dogg?

Your gimmick is somehow worse than Zenithian_Legend's "I'm a horse" gimmick.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Is that picture in the CAG Family Album really you?[/quote]
Haha I actually just saw that and got angry and tried to post a picture of me but the amount of pictures killed my internets.

(no it is not me, nor is it William H. Macy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back