Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be considered the essentials for a HD / Entertainment center setup? An HD-TV , A surround sound system and maybe a blu-ray player. Anything else that I'm forgetting?

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Why so serious, Zorak?[/QUOTE]
Because I wanted to let you know that your gimmick is absolutely awful.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Haha I actually just saw that and got angry and tried to post a picture of me but the amount of pictures killed my internets.

(no it is not me, nor is it William H. Macy)[/quote]

So you're not William H. Macy?

There goes your gimmick.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I got that email too.

Anyway, Night OTT.[/quote]
It looks like it'll fix the playback issues I've been having the past few days. Sucks that I have to uninstall, restart, then install the new update to get it working.

[quote name='Brak']Because I wanted to let you know that your gimmick is absolutely awful.[/quote]

You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

[quote name='TheRock88']why do you hate me so much jimbo. i thoughts we was buds[/quote]

darthbudge > TheRock88, according to Mojimbo.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']We need to have an Official OTT Coolness Rankings Guide.[/QUOTE]

Um, wow okay you'd just be at the bottom next to JMEPO and Budge. :cool:

I'm beginning to think that "That 70s Show" is the most syndicated show ever. There's around 5 channels that show it now. I was just flipping through my cable guide and noticed that "The N" shows it now too.

touch2g.jpg

The second-generation iPod touch is depicted as having a shape similar to the iPhone 3G, masking increases in both the height and thickness by using a more tapered enclosure. This device is shown as measuring 111mm tall by 61.8mm wide and 8.4mm deep, versus the original iPod touch’s 110mm height, 61.8mm width, and 8mm depth, and the iPhone 3G’s 115.5mm, 62.1mm, and 12.3mm measurements. What appears to be an antenna enclosure is shown on its rear top left, with the same headphone port and Dock Connector port arrangement at its bottom. Notably, the drawings show what appear to be volume controls on the left side, addressing a key concern of iPod touch users; the added thickness might be attributable to changes in the battery.

As always, advance reports on Apple products may or may not prove entirely accurate, and should be treated as speculation until confirmed by the company. In any case, we’ll have more on the new iPod nano and iPod touch in the days to come.

I seriously hope these will be store shelves the same day as the announcement next week. Ready to dump my current one for the new one. :drool:

[quote name='Brak']The Internet better have an "attourney" - LinkinPrime[/QUOTE]

Did you see that my boy Rolento is making a new video?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you see that my boy Rolento is making a new video?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I can't wait to comment on it.

[quote name='manthing']Damit I'm pist!

My local theatre isn't showing Dark Knight...

I can't find it anywhere...[/quote]

aww Man I hope you fiNd a place to see It. its NOt a new moVie but its greAt.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']What about that picture of that girl holding up a sign that said "I'm Matt Youngin it"?[/QUOTE]

That's what caused CAGs to pick up on the term. But it was a phrase created by someone at the other message board I go to, and it just caught on with people there as well as people I know personally- including the girl in the pic you referred to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back