Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Here are six codes I gave to another CAG member but they didn't use it according to PM I received

SXVQF4BBDPLY
6P1TW6B0TE9Q
W0MMXRBGV9G6
PYQNJ4BQV9Q6
1DQWJ4B6EDBT
KGEDXRBNB6WT

Just got an email saying all codes expire Dec 31, 2011. So use your codes before the end of the month or pass 'em on to someone that will use 'em. No point in letting them expire.

[quote name='fatbeer']Here are six codes I gave to another CAG member but they didn't use it according to PM I received

SXVQF4BBDPLY
6P1TW6B0TE9Q
W0MMXRBGV9G6
PYQNJ4BQV9Q6
1DQWJ4B6EDBT
KGEDXRBNB6WT[/QUOTE]

all costs have been used up by someone

[quote name='Nintendokid54']all costs have been used up by someone[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. I got 22 dr.pepper caps from the street. PM to prevent any lurkers. I was hoping I would finish the dew batch first. I don't want tons of PM. I'll probably give 3-4. I don't want to be sitting on these things.

EDIT: GONE. Do not send me any PM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatbeer']Don't worry. I got 22 dr.pepper caps from the street. PM to prevent any lurkers. I was hoping I would finish the dew batch first. I don't want tons of PM. I'll probably give 3-4. I don't want to be sitting on these things.

EDIT: 13 LEFT[/QUOTE]

Would appreciate it if you had any more for me. Pm Sent. :whistle2:#

All the free codes I give today are gone. Maybe I should give those who just post here requesting some. It's a little easier on PM scale and easier for other people to get codes. Remember, I can't guarantee how much I can get or these codes will work. It's completely random what I can get.

I'd take a couple(there's a couple of those dog tags I wouldn't mind getting) Problem is that !. I hardly ever drink pop, and 2. Even if I do it's usually root beer lol.

0wj3 x0bb yrkz

I have plenty on my account hoping for ME3 content next year and I get an e-mail from Dr. Pepper telling me to use my codes before Dec. 31 or they expire. Crap. Anyway, hope someone can use this.

Ok. I gave away 4 codes each to daddysingsand and CandyCaptain. 3 codes to zen15

Make sure I don't make any typo, so I can fix the code errors. If you guys don't respond soon (like in a week) I will throw these caps away. I will probably get more in near future. Of course, it 's random since these caps came straight from the streets. I'd expect more coke compared caps to dr.pepper or mt dew. (25:1 or 20:1 ratio)

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I gave away 4 codes each to daddysingsand and CandyCaptain. 3 codes to zen15

Make sure I don't make any typo, so I can fix the code errors. If you guys don't respond soon (like in a week) I will throw these caps away. I will probably get more in near future. Of course, it 's random since these caps came straight from the streets. I'd expect more coke compared caps to dr.pepper or mt dew. (25:1 or 20:1 ratio)[/QUOTE]
Thanks again.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I gave away 4 codes each to daddysingsand and CandyCaptain. 3 codes to zen15

Make sure I don't make any typo, so I can fix the code errors. If you guys don't respond soon (like in a week) I will throw these caps away. I will probably get more in near future. Of course, it 's random since these caps came straight from the streets. I'd expect more coke compared caps to dr.pepper or mt dew. (25:1 or 20:1 ratio)[/QUOTE]
Gracias and thanks!!

Woah I just noticed this like as I was fishing in HOME lol I all have an unread pm(Doesn't happen often!) Thanks! Now I can get those dog tags :cool: What a good morning lol! Thanks again! n_____n

I would be very much appreciated if someone would send me 2-3 codes.
There is no dr pepper in space, so this is only option for me to get them. ;)

I think I might drop these soon ^_^

474717317.jpg

alright boyz and gals. i got 8 codes to give away for the holiday season. first 8 requests will take em!!!! PM me to not clutter up the thread... i'll try to reload one last time before end of year too.

also. don't be suprised if it takes me a day to get em to you, just with work and all that. Thanks!

CODES ARE GONNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll try to fulfill those that already pm'd me, but i'm already short a few. that is all!

Ok. I better get rid of these dr.pepper caps. I accumulated too many caps picking these off the streets. I was too lazy type up all these codes. Next thing I know I have close 80 caps. Post here if you want any codes. I don't want a dozen PM or some dam lurkers to snatch them all.

EDIT:
The following people got

5 codes each: LongshotJohnson, merlin123, the.reaper, Confined, THE R3Y3S, NoDAK, Necrozilla, A_1000_FAT_KIDS_ , basis, 12ozkrue, Khalid, GuyManDude
3 codes each: space invader
2 codes each: buyandsell

EDIT: Gone. Do not send me any more PM

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I better get rid of these dr.pepper caps. I accumulated too many caps picking these off the streets. I was too lazy type up all these codes. Next thing I know I have close 80 caps. Post here if you want any codes. I don't want a dozen PM or some dam lurkers to snatch them all.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if i could get a couple.:D

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I better get rid of these dr.pepper caps. I accumulated too many caps picking these off the streets. I was too lazy type up all these codes. Next thing I know I have close 80 caps. Post here if you want any codes. I don't want a dozen PM or some dam lurkers to snatch them all.[/QUOTE]

yo can i get a couple please, thanks.

THANKS FOR THE CODES FATBEER!!!!

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I better get rid of these dr.pepper caps. I accumulated too many caps picking these off the streets. I was too lazy type up all these codes. Next thing I know I have close 80 caps. Post here if you want any codes. I don't want a dozen PM or some dam lurkers to snatch them all.

EDIT:
The following people got

5 codes each: LongshotJohnson, merlin123, the.reaper, Confined

I have to go soon. If the request becomes too much I have to give out less codes for each person.[/QUOTE]

Can you get me a code please?

I'd like a few if you have any left fatbeer.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I better get rid of these dr.pepper caps. I accumulated too many caps picking these off the streets. I was too lazy type up all these codes. Next thing I know I have close 80 caps. Post here if you want any codes. I don't want a dozen PM or some dam lurkers to snatch them all.

EDIT:
The following people got

I have to go soon. If the request becomes too much I have to give out less codes for each person.[/QUOTE]
I'd appreciate any. :D

Coincidentally there's only 5 dogtags I need for Battlefield 3...

EDIT:
The following people got

Ill be glad if I could have one.

EDIT:
The following people got

could i get some codes please fatbeer? thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas!

HSS7W6BHAMGA
WEVHY6BK6HXR
T1PBQ0BEHL9L
HGXLR0BNG1RS
VSRFQ0BFHXAA
Y6HBQ0BTJKBZ
99SDQ0BVH19X
ALL4WRB4MNL7
R4WFQ0BZXDYH
RQVBQ0BD14WB
49TFJ4BEVNQ7
0NFMR0BZSJJR
W0P7W6BLVKF6
F1KMY6BA1BDZ
1NRGQ0BK2JGZ
FFSDQ0BE34TS
61NGQ0BV0E7D

P.S I drank every single one of those. Forgot how good Dr. Pepper was lol

[quote name='T9X69']Merry Christmas!

P.S I drank every single one of those. Forgot how good Dr. Pepper was lol[/QUOTE]
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too.

I used ALL4WRB4MNL7. All codes below that one were already used.

[quote name='T9X69']Merry Christmas!

P.S I drank every single one of those. Forgot how good Dr. Pepper was lol[/QUOTE]
all codes have been redeemed. Thanks though and merry xmas to you.

I have a code that I can give someone. First person to post here asking for it that didn't create an account this month and has more than 100 posts gets it.

[quote name='Blaster man']I have a code that I can give someone. First person to post here asking for it that didn't create an account this month and has more than 100 posts gets it.[/QUOTE]

Can I have it? Thanks.

EDIT:
The following people got

5 codes each: LongshotJohnson, merlin123, the.reaper, Confined, THE R3Y3S, NoDAK, Necrozilla, A_1000_FAT_KIDS_ , basis, 12ozkrue, Khalid, GuyManDude
3 codes each: space invader
2 codes each: buyandsell

EDIT: Gone. Do not send me any more PM[/QUOTE]

Update to my previous post.

I gave out all the codes to the following people that request the codes. I didn't give out any codes to people that didn't request it. I thought they was replying to some else post. I have a few left but I don't want deal with entering the codes. Maybe I give out more on Monday(depends on how much I can get).

I could use some codes fatbeer. Hopefully this puts me towards the front of the queue if you post some for Monday.[quote name='fatbeer']Update to my previous post.

I gave out all the codes to the following people that request the codes. I didn't give out any codes to people that didn't request it. I thought they was replying to some else post. I have a few left but I don't want deal with entering the codes. Maybe I give out more on Monday(depends on how much I can get).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blaster man']I have another code for someone. First person to post asking for it that didn't create an account this month and has over 100 posts gets it.[/QUOTE]
Edit: I thought I was in another thread, disregard post :p

[quote name='Blaster man']I have another code for someone. First person to post asking for it that didn't create an account this month and has over 100 posts gets it.[/QUOTE]

I don't have over 100 posts, but if you check my posts I've given plenty of stuff away. I'll take the code if you're willing to give it to me. If not, thanks for giving stuff out anyways! Cheers! :)

Edit: Didn't realize my posts in the "Members Only Xbox Code Drop" couldn't be seen if you search my posts, but you can check here to see I've given some stuff away:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453

bread's done
Back