DSiw/$20 credit and DSi XL w/$25 credit at Amazon

[quote name='patches48']Has anyone ever had success with Amazon giving you a credit like this if you JUST bought it? I just bought a dsi from Amazon a few days ago, and I'm thinking about sending it back and getting another one shipped to get the credit, that's still 20 bucks...[/QUOTE]

As posted several times throughout this thread, including my own posts, yes.
I bought a PS3 a week before this deal for $75 credit. I emailed them a few short sentences and they refunded me $25 on my credit card, although some people get $25 amazon credit.
It won't hurt to shoot them a quick email.

Wahoo! Just got an email saying I got my credit!! Free shipping, no tax, and $100 to spend on anything I want, thanks all who posted this!! I love the Internet!

[quote name='100xp']anyone else notice amazon says the promotional credit is $25 (not $30) on the DSi XL?[/QUOTE]

It also covers all colors now instead of just Blue.

Damn,the credit is only $20 for the DSi now... and to make matters worse i got a DSi with mario-something (the new green one) for $150 with a $25 rebate and it had a game, how can a CAG spend the same amount, get 5 less in rebates, and NOT get a game? The Green one for my 8 year old, there was a pink one in the card for my 5 year old, but that will have to wait until there is a deal...:hot:

ok so i followed amazons link to buy this ps3 on the 17 i wait a few days no credit i get the run around for 5 days from amazon than they finaly say that i missed the sale by one hour wtf is there anything i can do i just spent an hour with cs chat and no budge!

[quote name='mis0soup']ok so i followed amazons link to buy this ps3 on the 17 i wait a few days no credit i get the run around for 5 days from amazon than they finaly say that i missed the sale by one hour wtf is there anything i can do i just spent an hour with cs chat and no budge![/QUOTE]

Try phone CS. Chat never works for me.

bread's done
Back