Duke Nukem Forever (PS3) $2.99 w/Free Shipping at Best Buy

oldschool990

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Hiro0015']Best Buy in Blaine has several 360 copies instock. Ran up as $2.99 at the register =D[/QUOTE]

Minnetonka MN Best Buy has several as well, rings up at $2.99.

[quote name='TheKbob']I stood at Best Buy with a copy in my hands... and then I though "What am I doing?"

I immediately left.[/QUOTE]

:applause: You did yourself a favor. Now, go buy that beer for a girl at the bar.

[quote name='zlatour']:applause: You did yourself a favor. Now, go buy that beer for a girl at the bar.[/QUOTE]

"You know, I could've bought Duke Nukem Forever with this money..."

"You're so smart, sleep with me."

Yeah, that's exactly how it went...

[quote name='zlatour']:applause: You did yourself a favor. Now, go buy that beer for a girl at the bar.[/QUOTE]

One of the BB employees was attractive...

[quote name='Devil May Cry']"You know, I could've bought Duke Nukem Forever with this money..."

"You're so smart, sleep with me."

Yeah, that's exactly how it went...[/QUOTE]

No, that's exactly how it will go.

Everyone should trade in their copy of DNF back to Best Buy...Even though the TIV is only $1 it would be awesome if they had all those copies of the game back on their shelves at $12.99 that they STILL can't move. Just to fuck with them.

Richmond, TX BB has 7 copies of DN:F for 360. I didn't see any for PS3.

The shelf price is listed as $4.99, but at the register it still rings up $2.99.

Also, there was one used copy listed at $12.99!

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Everyone should trade in their copy of DNF back to Best Buy...Even though the TIV is only $1 it would be awesome if they had all those copies of the game back on their shelves at $12.99 that they STILL can't move. Just to fuck with them.[/QUOTE]

I rather not see one of my @gamer coupons wasted on DNF because people did that...

Picked up an Xbox 360 copy for $2.99 at my local store today. They had about 6 copies left. Didn't check on PS3 version.

[quote name='slowdive21']Wow someone bought all the copies at my store. They had at least 6 of each version.[/QUOTE]
Someone must've bought all of the PS3 copies by me then, since they had 10-12 copies a week ago. Now it's showing as 'unavailable' on the stock locator.

scored a ps3 copy at my local bb. Whats funny was that afterward i went to steak and shake and my freaking meal was more expensive!

I liked this game.

Yeah. I did. It felt like a Duke Nukem game. Felt like I was doing running and gunning, and I had no trouble with the vehicles.

It was what I expected it to be. A follow up to Duke 3D with Duke throwing out one liners and shooting stuff. And before some people come in and say stupid crap my favorite game is Ocarina of Time so don't start with that "you have a bad taste in games lol" crap.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I liked this game.

Yeah. I did. It felt like a Duke Nukem game. Felt like I was doing running and gunning, and I had no trouble with the vehicles.

It was what I expected it to be. A follow up to Duke 3D with Duke throwing out one liners and shooting stuff.[/QUOTE]

I concur. I'm a good chunk through the game (just finished the Duke Dome boss), and while I totally can understand the disappointment from someone who might've payed $40-60 on/near launch...I do NOT get the 'wurst game evar!!!1' bullshit so many people spew about it.

This game is about on-par with Prey, which was AT WORST somewhat mediocre, but otherwise a fun mindless shooter with some really cool ideas sprinkled throughout.

So yeah, DNF as a game isn't terrible, isn't awful...it isn't even bad. It's at least adequate for what it is, and I'm just happy it actually got released at all.

If you liked Duke3D, or Shadow Warrior, or even Prey (which 3D Realms even helped make, assisting Human Head), then IMO this would be right up your alley.

Burbank Empire Center had six copies (360) on the shelf, didn't check on PS3. What the hell, it was less than the price of a Jamba Juice...

bread's done
Back