Dusty's Muffler vs Brock Lesnar's Wang Sword Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Was there ever a resolution to the Abyss/Joseph Parks angle, or did they forget about that like they did Samoa Joe's ninjas?[/QUOTE]
Joseph Parks was just on the most recent episode of Impact, was he not?

I watched TNA for a hot minute the other night, and Parks was on, doing the lawyer thing, and was chatting with Eric Young, who was in a powder blue tux, sporting a hipster beard and psyching himself up for his wedding.

Which is why I changed the channel.

"Hey, let's make Abyss a lawyer!"

:roll:

Since TNA apes everything WWE does, I guess Abyss Lawyer is their take on David Otunga?

Remember when we had dream matches like DDP vs. The Rock, Goldberg vs. Steve Austin, and Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels? Today, our "dream matches" are Abyss Lawyer vs. David Otunga, Eric Young vs. Santino, and Garrett Bischoff vs. Randy Orton.

BRB. Vomiting.

[quote name='Tsel']Joseph Parks was just on the most recent episode of Impact, was he not?[/QUOTE]
I'd be lying if I said I actually watched Impact.

[quote name='Chase']Tips at Hooters and various Bikini contests. (I don't know when I "Like"-d her on Facebook, but I had to undo that mistake as her ass was clogging up my feed.)

In my head, I imagine at the end of every month Dixie is on her knees, pleading with her parents to pay for her dream, like a failing, aspiring actress in Hollywood. "This will be the month, I promise," she screams, welled-up tears dashing down her face like a muffler that failed to hold back the rowdy, brown stank from oozing down Duthy's leg.[/QUOTE]

Is it the Miss Tessmacher page on facebook, or some other page with all of the ass shots?

I wouldn't mind her ass clogging up my feed.

[quote name='mykevermin']I watched TNA for a hot minute the other night, and Parks was on, doing the lawyer thing, and was chatting with Eric Young, who was in a powder blue tux, sporting a hipster beard and psyching himself up for his wedding.

Which is why I changed the channel.

"Hey, let's make Abyss a lawyer!"

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Truth be told, EY is probably the most entertaining thing they have going right now. His skits with ODB are great. IDK what they're doing with Abyss, he's been doing this "have you seen my brother" thing for a couple months. It's not exactly building anything up, just progress with the angle already.

What makes me change the channel is the hour long segments involving Bishcoff and crew. At least David Flair had Daffney to keep me entertained.

I liked David Flair as the psychopath. His wrestling still sucked but Crowbar, Flair, and Daffney were fun to watch. And Daffney was, and still is, easy on the eyes.

Real talk though, I had a dream last night that DDP came out of retirement to wrestle in the WWE. He was mad over and could still go.

I'm probably just blanking on some "famous" wrestlecrap here, but what is the footage of Flair being dragged out of his limo from in that David Flair Titantron?

If Hogan can't be a judge on American Idol, then, by God, he'll do the next best thing, brotherrrrrrrrrrr.

According to the Smackdown spoilers,
Antonio Cesaro is debuting this week. It's only a backstage skit.

Lemon, her page on Facebook is under Brooke Adams. Enjoy!

[quote name='Halo05']Real talk though, I had a dream last night that DDP came out of retirement to wrestle in the WWE. He was mad over and could still go.[/QUOTE]

I can cover David Flair and DDP in one video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EzYr0dJBSY

One thing I miss from today's product is a good, hot crowd. And they were hot during a David Flair squash match while WCW, as a company, had been quickly deteriorating.* Compare that to today's standards.

*'Twas the beginning of the end once they re-branded themselves as "wCw"

[quote name='masked lemon']I wouldn't mind her ass clogging up my feed.[/QUOTE]

or feeding on her clogged ass, in keeping with the muffler theme of course

[quote name='nasum']or feeding on her clogged ass, in keeping with the muffler theme of course[/QUOTE]

Taste. Please get some.

In a thread about pro wrestling I think it's safe to assume that good taste flew out the window a long time ago. ;)

I don't think there's ever been a successful fecal matter transfer.

I'm back to not watching again despite a fun time in the chat, because WrestleMania was a giant "wat" to me.

Yeah, this thread is the fucking worst. masked lemon is on ignore until we start a new thread. Unless I'm happy with the results and decide to keep it.

You know what I've never thought to myself? "I wonder what masked lemon has to say about this?"

In an effort to turn this thread around.. there's a guy on Reddit doing vintage posters, and he's good.

dDPSx.jpg

e4IpZ.jpg

IWNOL.jpg

I grabbed Smackdown vs Raw 2011 at Target for $9 last weekend. I have too much other crap to play at the moment. Maybe I'll at least try one of the Road to WM stories (is that what they're called in this version?) at some point this weekend.

Some of you guys take yourselves and this thread far too seriously. If you are truly offended by anything I post, good. fuck you. People need to lighten up, this is the Wrestling Thread, for crying out loud.

I got my WM Anthologies I-III and the second ladder match set from WWEShop's clearance, and the WM sets are awesome, and the ladder match set was worth buying just for Tank Abbott dancing and toothlessly singing the 3 Count theme. He was tremendous as a comedy act.

I know WWE removed Benoit's name and matches from the WrestleMania sets he was on in terms of the boxes, but did they fully remove his matches and any backstage segments?

Benoit wasn't in any of the WM's in the I-III sets, just IV.

Jay, when did you get your shipping notification? I got mine two days ago and it said it'll be here next week. I'm assuming we ordered on the same day since I also got all three.

[quote name='Scorch']Benoit wasn't in any of the WM's in the I-III sets, just IV.[/QUOTE]

I know, that's why I just asked generally and not specifically in reference to JaytheGamefan's I-III sets.

[quote name='masked lemon']Some of you guys take yourselves and this thread far too seriously. If you are truly offended by anything I post, good. fuck you. People need to lighten up, this is the Wrestling Thread, for crying out loud.[/QUOTE]

You get to be indignant once you've made one single contribution. Your recent posts have nothing to do with wrestling so don't try to act like you're doing something right.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'm probably just blanking on some "famous" wrestlecrap here, but what is the footage of Flair being dragged out of his limo from in that David Flair Titantron?[/QUOTE]

Best as I can tell it may be footage of when the Filthy Animals dumped Flair in the Las Vegas desert. I haven't found any footage of it from the Nitro it happened on though and I vaguely remember it happening.

[quote name='masked lemon']Some of you guys take yourselves and this thread far too seriously. If you are truly offended by anything I post, good. fuck you. People need to lighten up, this is the Wrestling Thread, for crying out loud.[/QUOTE]

so its not just me you curse out on CAG, good to know...:applause:

I'll ask this here since it's getting no attention in the forum I posted it in. As much as I said I wasn't going to order from WWEShop again, I was going to order a replacement shirt. Here's the issue:

Alright, I'm about to order a shirt from them, but I need it to arrive before the 28th because that's the date of the event I'm going to.

Here's the problem; I change the shipping and it reflects the new arrival date and the new shipping type on the checkout page, but the price remains the standard $6.99 fee. Would they honor that?

tl;dr I change the shipping speed, it reflects the new speed, but doesn't charge me extra.

[quote name='mykevermin']Yeah, I think you have been able to since Smackdown vs Raw 2009.[/QUOTE]

no before that when I had WWF Raw for the original Xbox you could add music

[quote name='Tsel']I'll ask this here since it's getting no attention in the forum I posted it in. As much as I said I wasn't going to order from WWEShop again, I was going to order a replacement shirt. Here's the issue[/QUOTE]

will you please just get a refund and buy it at the show? what other forum did you post this in? because this is the third time you've asked about it here..

[quote name='Scorch']will you please just get a refund and buy it at the show? what other forum did you post this in? because this is the third time you've asked about it here..[/QUOTE]

Other Deals & Requests. I'm in the process of getting a refund, but their customer service is being douchey. Besides, this is a new question.

[quote name='Scorch']will you please just get a refund and buy it at the show? what other forum did you post this in? because this is the third time you've asked about it here..[/QUOTE]

asking questions is no issue...

...its when you get douch-baggery answers and trolls that are the problems

I welcome questions

[quote name='Tsel']Other Deals & Requests. I'm in the process of getting a refund, but their customer service is being douchey. Besides, this is a new question.[/QUOTE]

About the same t-shirt.. after you already decided to eat the loss and buy it at the show:

Oh, okay. That's not too bad then. I guess I'll just take the $10 loss and buy it at the event.

If the price doesn't change, order it at that price. They can't charge you more than what they display or else you could file a dispute.

[quote name='Tony Stark']asking questions is no issue...

...its when you get douch-baggery answers and trolls that are the problems

I welcome questions[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I don't need you to stick up for me.

[quote name='Scorch']About the same t-shirt.. after you already decided to eat the loss and buy it at the show:

If the price doesn't change, order it at that price. They can't charge you more than what they display or else you could file a dispute.[/QUOTE]
I'm not worried about being charged more. I'm worried that despite it saying it'll arrive 4/20-4/23, it'll change back to the standard $6.99 shipping speed that I'm being charged once I confirm my order.

But that's the last I'll post of it. Sorry for being annoying.

Jesus Christ, the thread title is plenty appropriate with the amount of squawking in here like it's everyone's time of the month.

[quote name='Tsel']Thanks, but I don't need you to stick up for me.

I'm not worried about being charged more. I'm worried that despite it saying it'll arrive 4/20-4/23, it'll change back to the standard $6.99 shipping speed that I'm being charged once I confirm my order.

But that's the last I'll post of it. Sorry for being annoying.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't annoying, you just keep changing your mind. The best way to ensure you have it at the event is to buy it at the event.

[quote name='Scorch']It wasn't annoying, you just keep changing your mind. The best way to ensure you have it at the event is to buy it at the event.[/QUOTE]

Until he gets to the merch booth too late and its sold out!

[quote name='kodave']Until he gets to the merch booth too late and its sold out![/QUOTE]

The plot thickens!

So how many matches do we think we're getting out of Cena/Lesnar? My guess is three. Lesnar wins the first one, Cena takes the last two. Cena's first win of the series will be somehow tainted, forcing the third match where he'll overcome the odds. At this point I'm mostly curious to see if Lesnar gets a title again. Maybe once his stuff with Cena is through.

[quote name='Halo05']The plot thickens!

So how many matches do we think we're getting out of Cena/Lesnar? My guess is three. Lesnar wins the first one, Cena takes the last two. Cena's first win of the series will be somehow tainted, forcing the third match where he'll overcome the odds. At this point I'm mostly curious to see if Lesnar gets a title again. Maybe once his stuff with Cena is through.[/QUOTE]

Brock Lesnar versus The Rock at WrestleMania 29 would do gangbusters. For some reason, people are drawn to Lesnar. How have the numbers been for Raw? While he was a top draw elsewhere, I don't know if those fans also watch today's WWE. I think Lesnar's demographic made the transition and have not yet looked back.

No matter what, you put Lesnar-Rock as the headline of WrestleMania 28, for the WWE title, and people will watch. I saw people say they would watch WrestleMania 28 just for the possibility of a Lesnar return.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2012/4...developmental-finishing-school-in-stamford-ct

WWE opened up a new "finishing school" in Connecticut lead by Terry Taylor. A select top several will be pulled from FCW and receive more individual training before their debut on WWE TV.

Seems like a good idea. I'd also support creating a new "territory" up by New York while sustaining the one down in Florida. I'm not giving Triple H credit quite yet, but this sounds like something he—a dude who loves pro wrestling—would do.

So my favorite team is currently staring me in the face on WWE.com

06Woz.jpg

About fucking time they got some recognition on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back