E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

I can't believe they split it up in to two controllers, offer no discount on that, but then bundle everything together with cam for $99.

Microsoft better release Kinect for $100 or less or it's DOA.

[quote name='Vader582']Ah damnit...Time Crisis?! They better have a bundle with the controller...I'm a sucker for light gun games.[/QUOTE]

Was pretty much the only game there that looked interesting.

[quote name='Malik112099']OK....MGS and Ghost of sparta

yes please[/QUOTE]
MGS is out man and it rocks!

Ace Combat: Joint Assault?! Patapon 3?! Nice.

Oh crap! I forgot about Valkyria Chroncles 2!

they should have had that kevin guy do the whole sony conference. if they did a harry potter game with move controls that could be pretty cool but im sick of hearing about the move already.people seemed happy the ball controlle was 50 bucks but unhappy that the other conroller type was 30 lol. not to thrilled about them using that annoying black kid to pimp psps either.

Yeah $80 is a bit steep, but luckily Sony was smart enough to bundle everything with a eyetoy for $400. Hoping MS is just as smart with Konect.

playstation plus sounds just like xbl gold minus online play....hmmmmm

DRM!!! You only own the free stuff for the "duration of the subscription" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!! This is too good!!!!

Oh, I get it.

You have access to all this PSN content as long as you have a PSN+ subscription.

Not terrible, but not great either.

psn plus sounds kinda shady " content you own for the duration of your suscription" so if your sub runs out do they remove or block your usage of the free stuff?

[quote name='Vader582']A Medal of Honor demo? You should've had this MS.[/QUOTE]

Why? We already got the same game years ago. It's called Modern Warfare. Plus It's not exclusive.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Why? We already got the same game years ago. It's called Modern Warfare. Plus It's not exclusive.[/QUOTE]
Neither is CoD: BO but MS lead with it.

too many war games not enough peace games unless you count that new m game but then thats kind of a rest in peace game eh?

Wow, I've never seen a more shameless copycat of a game than this and Modern Warfare. Dice, I am disappoint.

And it's $60 on PC, what's that shit?

bread's done
Back