E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: There will be an exclusive limited edition of Medal of Honor on PS3, which will include an updated version Medal of Honor Frontline. 2 games, 1 disk. Exclusive to PS3.

Did Xbox get any exclusives from the Medal of Honor series? Like a gun or something? Guns on 360, beards on PS3.

Nintendo has the lead still in my opinion.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Nintendo has the lead still in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
I think Nin and Sony def. catered more to us core gamers.

Oh crap! DS: Extraction on the Dead Space 2 PS3 disc? Nice. Fun Wii game there.

[quote name='Vader582']But Gabe eating crow makes it a big deal.[/QUOTE]

and? MS got GTA series, Metal Gear and final fantasy.....portal 2 went multi console..it will still sell 2:1 on the xbox.

[quote name='Malik112099']and? MS got GTA series, Metal Gear and final fantasy.....portal 2 went multi console..it will still sell 2:1 on the xbox.[/QUOTE]

Bah. You're a fanboy. I said it. :lol: Now I feel much better.

If you can't find anything to like here, you're dead inside.

[quote name='Vader582']Bah. You're a fanboy. I said it. :lol: Now I feel much better.[/QUOTE]

dude..those are the facts.....portal 2 is great but if sony got gears or halo then that would be impressive...

[quote name='Malik112099']dude..those are the facts.....portal 2 is great but if sony got gears or halo then that would be impressive...[/QUOTE]

PS3 doesn't need Gears or Halo.
Besides you'd complain about that too if they announced.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Not another montage![/QUOTE]

I'd rather have a montage than an hour of a Kinect infomercial.

[quote name='Vader582']PS3 doesn't need Gears or Halo.

I'd rather have a montage than an hour of a Kinect infomercial.[/QUOTE]

You sound like a fanboy now.

[quote name='Malik112099']its not exclusive, dummy[/QUOTE]

No shit. But it's huge news, along with the Steam support.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']"Own content for duration of subscription?" FAIL[/QUOTE]

That's the same way the Zune Pass works. Why is that a problem for you? You'd be fine if Live had this.. but they don't.. because they'd rather extort more money from you instead of giving you something you should already get for free. Playstation Plus is exactly what "premium" content is all about. For once, Sony is doing something to benefit paying a cost, and all you people can do is bitch. You're pathetic.

Besides you'd complain about that too if they announced.[/QUOTE]

We don't need Gears or Halo. We have Killzone which blows Gears out of the water.. and Uncharted which has a better story than both of those franchises combined.

Portal 2 coming to PS3, as well as Steam basically means that future Valve titles will it as well. It also means DLC for the 360 version of future games will be free since PS3 will likely get them for free as well.

I'd rather have a montage than an hour of a Kinect infomercial.[/QUOTE]

small-fan.jpg
healthy-boy.jpg

[quote name='life.exe']You sound like a fanboy now.[/QUOTE]
I'm just trying to balance things out. I play all my systems quite a bit, except the Wii. Some of you have ridiculous expectations.

Besides you'd complain about that too if they announced.[/QUOTE]

yeah..it does....Killzone 3 isnt going to move consoles like those 2 do. GT5 isnt either. They need more Uncharteds and God of Wars

[quote name='xilly']That's the same way the Zune Pass works. Why is that a problem for you? You'd be fine if Live had this.. but they don't.. because they'd rather extort more money from you instead of giving you something you should already get for free. Playstation Plus is exactly what "premium" content is all about. For once, Sony is doing something to benefit paying a cost, and all you people can do is bitch. You're pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Zune let's you keep (10?) songs a month for every month you're subscribed. I'd post those 2 images again but I don't want to clutter the thread.

[quote name='xilly']That's the same way the Zune Pass works. Why is that a problem for you? You'd be fine if Live had this.. but they don't.. because they'd rather extort more money from you instead of giving you something you should already get for free. Playstation Plus is exactly what "premium" content is all about. For once, Sony is doing something to benefit paying a cost, and all you people can do is bitch. You're pathetic.[/QUOTE]

everything you get on xbox live is still yours even if you dont renew

[quote name='KingBroly']Portal 2 coming to PS3, as well as Steam basically means that future Valve titles will it as well. It also means DLC for the 360 version of future games will be free since PS3 will likely get them for free as well.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft makes the publishers charge for any DLC with achievement points I know.

[quote name='xilly']That's the same way the Zune Pass works. Why is that a problem for you? You'd be fine if Live had this.. but they don't.. because they'd rather extort more money from you instead of giving you something you should already get for free. Playstation Plus is exactly what "premium" content is all about. For once, Sony is doing something to benefit paying a cost, and all you people can do is bitch. You're pathetic.
.[/QUOTE]

For one, I don't use Zune Pass. Two, I never said I'd be fine with Live doing this. This new service is pretty much Gold, but they juggled enough terms and things that are "free for awhile". It's about marketing bravado. I've said positive and negative things about ALL THREE presentations in this thread. So.....shut the fuck up you fanboy.

bread's done
Back