EB/Gamestop Summer Sale 2011 [Starts July 8th]

Jouvert

CAGiversary!
I thought I should cross-post this. Full credit goes to Xeerochild on RFD.

It's time once again for EB Canada's Summer Sale. Starts July 8th.

From EB's upcoming Summer Sale Flyer:

Assassin's Creed 2 - $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $19.99
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Brain and Body Connection - $29.99
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow - $29.99
Crackdown 2 - $9.99
Def Jam Rapstar Bundle - $29.99
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - $19.99
Enslaved - $9.99
Fallout 3: GOTY - $19.99
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $29.99
Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $29.99
Halo Reach Legendary Edition - $49.99
Intect Game Talk Headset - $29.99
Kane & Lynch 2 - $9.99
Kinect Floor Stand - $9.99
Kinect Wall Mount - $4.99
Lost Planet 2 - $14.99
Lucha Libre - $19.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $29.99
Naughty Bear Gold - $19.99
Ninety Nine Nights - $19.99
Saint's Row 2 - $19.99
Sniper: Ghost Warrior - $19.99
Sonic Free Riders Kinect - $19.99
Stormrise - $4.99
Super Street Fighter IV - $19.99
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $19.99
Tekken 6 - $9.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Universe at War - $4.99
Vanquish - $9.99
Virtua Tennis 2009 - $4.99
Zumba Fitness - $29.99

PS3
3-in-1 Rermote - $29.99
Assassin's Creed 2 - $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $19.99
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Castlevania Lord of Shadows - $29.99
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - $19.99
Enslaved - $9.99
Fallout 3: GOTY - $19.99
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $29.99
Kane & Lynch 2 - $9.99
Lost Planet 2 - $14.99
Lucha Libre - $19.99
MAG/Bluetooth Headset Bundle - $29.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Media Extension Bar - $9.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $29.99
Naughty Bear Gold - $19.99
Pro Elite Wireless Controller - $29.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - $24.99
Saint's Row 2 - $19.99
Stormrise - $4.99
Super Hero Squad: Infinity Gauntlet - $19.99
Super Street Fighter IV - $19.99
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $19.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Vanquish - $9.99
Yakuza 4 - $29.99
Zumba Fitness - $29.99

Wii
Afterglow Controller - $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex - $19.99
Darth Vader Lightsaber - $9.99
Epic Mickey - $19.99
Go Play Circus Star - $9.99
Go Play Lumberjack - $9.99
Gunblade NYC/LA - $9.99
Jillian Michaels Fitness 2011 - $19.99
Just Dance 2 - $19.99
Karaeoke Revolution Glee Bundle - $24.99
Let's Play - $9.99
Mad World - $9.99
Mario & Sonic Winter Games - $19.99
Nerf Remote - $19.99
Nights - $4.99
Nintendo Wii Console w/ Wii Sports Resorts - $99.99
NHL 11 Slapshot Bundle - $29.99
Pizza Delivery Boy - $9.99
Pro Pak Mini (Controller + Nunchuck) Purple/Black/Red - $29.99
Sambe de Amiga Maraca Bundle - $9.99
Sega Superstars tennis - $4.99
Sonic Colors - $19.99
Star Wars Light Up Lightsaber - $9.99
Super Monkey Ball Step Roll - $9.99
The Conduit 2 - $29.99
Thor: God of Thunder - $19.99
Tiger Woods PGA 12 Masters - $29.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Transformers: War for Cybertron - $19.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Wacky World of Sports - $4.99
Wipeout - $19.99

DS
3DS Pro Evolution Soccer - $29.99
3DS Rainbow Telestylus - $9.99
3DS Ridge Racer - $29.99
3DS Super Monkey Ball - $19.99
3DS Transformers: Dark of the Moon - $29.99
Are You Smarter than a 5 Grader? BTS - $14.99
Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $14.99
Drawn to Life - $14.99
Drawn to Life: Next Chapter - $14.99
Drawn to Life Collection - $14.99
DSi Lego Clone Armor Case - $9.99
DSi Mini Folio - $9.99
Jeopardy - $14.99
Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars - $24.99
Mario & Sonic Winter Games - $19.99
Megamind - $14.99
Naruto Shippudden Sasuke - $14.99
Paws and Claws: Marine Rescue - $14.99
Paws and Claws: Regal Resort - $14.99
Pictionary - $14.99
Planet 51 - $9.99
Pro Evolution 2011 - $29.99
Scripps Spelling Bee - $14.99
Super Hero Squad - $14.99
Thor: God of Thunder - $19.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autbots - $19.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Decepticons - $19.99
Wheel of Fortune - $14.99
World of Zoo - $14.99

PC
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Darkspore Limited Edition - $29.99
Homefront - $29.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Sims Medieval - $29.99
Total War: Shogun 2 Limited Edition - $29.99

PSP
Prinny 2 - $19.99
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny - $19.99

[quote name='Fuzzy']
July 24th: FACEBREAKER (XBOX 360) - $4.89[/QUOTE]
fuck YES! This is the shit I've been waiting all sale for!

Some half decent deals here. I guess I'll be making some trips to my local EB this week. Ratchet and clank, crystal chronicles, pokemon, and white knight for me. Fortunately I don't care enough about any of them that I won't be overly upset if I miss them.

I might already have R&C, can't remember which one I have. Pokemon is mostly for my kid, CC so I can track down a DS copy and play coop with my wife, an white knight I still have my friends copy, which he hasn't asked for back.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']CC so I can track down a DS copy and play coop with my wife[/QUOTE]

This is Crystal Bearers, not Echoes of Time.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']I guess they're trying to get rid of White Knight for whatever they can get, since it's being included for free with WKC2 in September.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I'm not biting. I've played WKC, so I know I like it, might as well just wait and grab em both together. No point in buying it twice (even at $4.89)

Is White Knight Chronicles tomorrow's door crasher? Or did I miss it?

Edit: Nevermind, it's on Saturday.

[quote name='VetraX']$5 for WKC still isn't worth playing through it to the end IMO Level 5 dun goofed on that game.[/QUOTE]

Played it to completion on release date, paid 60$. Entirely satisfied. Level 5 is the shit.

What a tease, the Gamestop website had Vanquish in stock for three nearby places, called them and none of them had it. :C

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']website says tools of destruction on sale for R&C?[/QUOTE]

They did the exact same thing last time Crack in Time was a DotD. It's not listed on their website, only Tools of Destruction is. So CiT is an instore only deal, and ToD (most likely) isn't on sale instore but can be super easily pricematched at BB/FS because it's in stock at every EB.

Although I'm actually testing the site this time to see what they send out. I was getting FFCC and a $30 dollar game, and it was 10¢ cheaper to toss ToD in my cart than to pay for shipping :lol:

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Played it to completion on release date, paid 60$. Entirely satisfied. Level 5 is the shit.[/QUOTE]

They're very hit and miss IMO. For every brilliant title such as Dark Cloud and Jeanne d'Arc, there's a White Knight Chronicles and Rogue Galaxy that fall way short. Too much hype behind WKC aswell before it came out, then it ended up being not what it seemed.

[quote name='VetraX']They're very hit and miss IMO. For every brilliant title such as Dark Cloud and Jeanne d'Arc, there's a White Knight Chronicles and Rogue Galaxy that fall way short. Too much hype behind WKC aswell before it came out, then it ended up being not what it seemed.[/QUOTE]

The original WKC trailer was an instrumental influence on my desire to purchase a PS3; I must have watched that thing a hundred times. Then the closer the game came to release, the more apparent it became that it was actually nothing like that original trailer. This was highly disappointing.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Just to confirm, Tools of Destruction is the DotD. Picked it up today for 5$ at the skyview EB games.[/QUOTE]

Lol no. Your store was confused. The deal is infact CIT.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Lol no. Your store was confused. The deal is infact CIT.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm an idiot. I already had tools, the in store deal was crack in time, which I bought today. Thanks for the clarification!

Woot, thanks for the tip. I picked up R&C:CIT today. Apparently it was the last one in the city (Red Deer, AB). Thank goodness I decided to call ahead and have them hold a copy for me. :)

I was able to pick up R&C:CIT too. I was also able to pick up a copy of Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands after complaining to head office that it wasn't available when the ad said it would be.

[quote name='jarjarrick']Not sure if this is part of the Summer Sale, but PSP Tactics Ogre and 3rd Birthday are both $20.[/QUOTE]

Must be, both great price.

[quote name='jarjarrick']Not sure if this is part of the Summer Sale, but PSP Tactics Ogre and 3rd Birthday are both $20.[/QUOTE]

NO WAY ! ...ugh i got it down the states like the beginning of this month for $39.99 and here i could have gotten it for $20 cause i was almost sure .. this game wouldn't even go on sale for quite some time ! :cold: well i was wrong

well hey that's everyone's Gain .. i recommend this game for PSP gamers cause this game was awesome back then ( still have yet to open my copy ) $20 is a Great price .. if you like FF Tactics GET THIS GAME !

Gamestop.ca says the WKC door crasher price is 29.99.... I'm guessing they didn't update the website yet? It's supposed to be 4.98 right?

[quote name='CACG']Gamestop.ca says the WKC door crasher price is 29.99.... I'm guessing they didn't update the website yet? It's supposed to be 4.98 right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's $4.89 in-store.

[quote name='thegamecubist']No WKC at Shopper's World Brampton. They had the case, not the game lawl[/QUOTE]

Hey, Crabman. Did you manage to get the game elsewhere?

Snagged a WKC at Oakridge. I don't think they have much stock left, I got a shelf copy that had some shelf damage. I'm not disappointed because glancing over the stock checker it doesn't look like any EBs restocked for today, 2 thirds of them were pre-soldout. So it's probably just a blowout of their remaining stock before it becomes worthless.

[quote name='CACG']Gamestop.ca says the WKC door crasher price is 29.99.... I'm guessing they didn't update the website yet? It's supposed to be 4.98 right?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's on the bottom of their weekly ad onsite for $4.89.

I got WKC and 3rd B-day. Tactics Ogre is a better deal since the game is still $39.99 on the PS Store, but I already bought it (along with the tarot cards) day 1.

Tactics ogre is a good game so far. I really need to put more time into my psp/ds games. Just started mass effect 2 so that is killing my time

[quote name='Jouvert']Hey, Crabman. Did you manage to get the game elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I might check a few others in town later but if I don't get it no big deal. WKC2 is gonna come ouy soon anyways :)

Did they do it for $2.50? If so, awesome :applause:

I want a mint/sealed one instead of my dinged up shelf one. I just can't be bothered to print off a flyer, and make a trip, and bother customer service, for a game I already snagged.

According to GamestopCanada twitter, if you order the game on their website today, they will price adjust it to $4.89 before they ship/bill on monday.

They were sold out at the store I went to, so I might try this.

Edit: $4.99 shipping... nevermind, I guess I'm not buying this =/

Lucked out today. My wife was able to get a copy from the city center eb games today. I was on the fence, since i stiill have a friends copy on my shelf from a year ago, but for $5 i can give it back and play co op with him. What's next on the door crashers?

bread's done
Back