EU/UK CE&Exclusives Thread - DI:Riptide Zombie Bait, DW7:Empires, MGS Rising CE Added

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
*This thread was originally for the S/E PSP LE's but due to a good amount of CAGs asking this to be an EU/UK LE thread I have decided to change it to that. We will try and post the cheapest price for these among all the UK sites that ship to the US. :D

*This thread has been transformed now to a thread for both CE's as well as games that are exclusive over in the UK/EU. :)

FAQ
[customspoiler=FAQs]

PS3 games are region free. Sometimes Xbox 360 games are but that varies from case to case. Regardless I will list the 360 version as well in case people would rather have a 360 copy to display. PSP games are region free as well.

Some Info:
  • All the retailers listed ship to the US. GAME & Gamestation must have changed policy because they used to not ship overseas.
  • Zavvi & thehut both have paypal as an option to pay but a few CAGs are reporting some difficutly. For the time being might be best to order with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
  • I have personally ordered from Zavvi and they were prompt in shipping and I had minimal to no damage on my items.
  • Keep in mind the exchange rate fluctuates so prices will skew up and down.
  • If I miss anything feel free to post in the thread and I will add it to the OP.
  • Zavvi now offers free shipping on items to the US.
[/customspoiler]

UK Retailers (That ship overseas):
*Beware the dreaded Mailer! ;)
[customspoiler=Devil Mailer]
2v35839.png
[/customspoiler]

The Hut - Zavvi's Sister Site
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
game.co.uk/gamestation.co.uk - These are the same now
hmv.com - Currently down due to administrative issues. Cannot order.
shopto.net - A lot of my friends order from here in the UK. Apparently they ship really quickly too.
amazon.co.uk - At least last I read, they seem to ship PS3 games but not 360. Unless they changed that. I can't seem to find anything regarding it by clicking their help.
play.com - They ship internationally and seem to get a good share of exclusives

EU Places That Ship Overseas:
amazon.fr
amazon.de

Current Promo Codes (mostly Zavvi & The Hut):

None

Updates

Older Items here(I am going to edit this depending on availability):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8109644&postcount=5

Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage 2 CE (Exclusive To France & Italy)

Release Date: 2/8/13
Contents

• Visual Storybook
  • Game Soundtrack
  • Character Stickers
  • USB of Kenshiro (4GB)
  • Postcard Calendar
[customspoiler=Contents]
north_star_ce_thumb.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:/:360:
amazon.fr - €99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance CE (Zavvi Exclusive)
Release Date: 2/22/13
Contents:

• Only 25,000 Made
  • Raiden Play-Arts Kai Figure
  • Steelbook
  • DLC Code for White Armor Skin, Cyborg Skin
[customspoiler=Contents]
MGR_Limited_UK_Cover_02.jpg
MGR_Limited_UK_WhiteRaiden_05.jpg

[/customspoiler]
zavvi - £99.99

Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Steelbook (GAME Exclusive)
Contents

• Exclusive Steelbook by Yoji Shinkawa
[customspoiler=Steelbook]
MGR-PS3-Steelbook-SHINKAWA-01-556x431.jpg
[/customspoiler]
amazon.de - €14.99

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

*Going to be digital release in the US. This is for those that want a physical copy. No disc in US is likely due to no English voice.
[customspoiler=Box Art]
DW7E_EU_Cover.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:ps3:
play.com - £39.99
shoto.net - £29.86
thehut - £34.95
zavvi - £34.95
game.co.uk - £39.99
amazon.uk - £39.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us CE

Release Date: 4/5/13
Contents:

• Exclusive Steelbook
  • Wonder Woman/Batman Figure (Way better than the US Version)
  • 2 Brand New Issues of DC Comics
  • DLC (Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52)
[customspoiler=Contents]
collectors_edition.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Nowhere to be found in the UK. Found it on amazon.fr and amazon.de
amazon.fr 360 PS3- €99.90
amazon.de - €94.99

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

Release Date: TBD
Contents:

• Steelbook
  • Collector's Artwork
  • 12 inch Bikini Clad Torso Figure
  • Weapon DLC
[customspoiler=Contents]
dead-island-riptide-zombie-bait-edition-is-gross-and-alarming.jpg

[/customspoiler]
:360: This appears to be 360 only ATM
game.co.uk - £89.99
zavvi - £84.95
thehut - £84.95

Dead Island: Riptide (GAME Exclusive Edition)
*Only listing this because so far there is no mention of one in the US, if there is I will remove this.
Release Date: TBD

Contents:

• Exclusive Cover :roll:
  • DLC I am guessing like the SE for the 1st?
[customspoiler=Cover Art]
253532_xbx_b.png

[/customspoiler]
:360:/:ps3:/:pc:
game.com - £39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered Tactics Ogre.

I still need to get a PSP.

I'm also getting the US, so I guess I'll trade the UK version of game itself.

Holy shit.. 50 pounds works out to about $77. That's a cool ass steelbook but I don't want to pay $77 for it.:p

[quote name='Vinny']Holy shit.. 50 pounds works out to about $77. That's a cool ass steelbook but I don't want to pay $77 for it.:p[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is very true.

There is supposedly a white steelbook edition too called the Shiro. But everything I have seen minus one article says it is coming out in Australia.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/2684-sega-announced-two-new-limited-editions-yakuza-4-australia.html

EDIT: The OP (me) was wrong. GAME must have changed policy. They ship to the US now.

Also the steelbook is up on their site for 39.99 pounds (which is like $61.95)

So, after the shipping, Yakuza 4 comes out to about 72 bucks from GAME. Not a bad price, I'd consider getting it if I don't have to deal with any future DLCs. Dealing with four different PSN accounts would be a pain.

My doubts of dealing with a retailer across the pond in another factor. (Especially since the whole international shipping thing seems to be quite new for them)

Just made a few more updates to the OP.

Listed a few other retailers. If you guys want I can link each game to each retailer with the price. For now I have been searching for the lowest price on them. I am amazed that GAME ships overseas now. Same with gamestation. I had tried to order the ACII Black Edition when it came out through them and they didn't ship to the US then :bomb:

I'm on the fence about the Yakuza SteelBook. The content extras don't look especially.. well, special. Which leaves the SB as the only real bonus.

I did love that trailer video though. Especially the line: "These guys are so tough, they don't even use umbrellas... and that's saying something." lol

Found the Yakuza 4 White SB... $108!:!:
http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/yakuza-4/

That's an inside price... but you do get Yakuza 3 with it. But that website looks like it wasn't updated since 1999.

Man, I'm still scratching my head over those PSP SEs. They all look nice but they all come out over a 1 month span. If they were spread out a bit more, I'd be game.

Hmmm, now that it seems to be around $62 shipped for the Yakuza 4 steelbook, it might be worth looking at picking up, since that's about what we'd pay for it here sans any discounts. :whistle2:s

Daymn! The Austrialian dollar is near 1 : 1 to the USD? Wow!

Both the white and black steel book looks nice, though I'd much rather deal with GAME then JBHifi.

I suspect the black one will look better on the shelf than the white one anyway, given that it's about $40 less (as shrike pointed out, about what you'd pay for the regular edition in the US at launch) that seems like a no-brainer.

[quote name='bvharris']I suspect the black one will look better on the shelf than the white one anyway, given that it's about $40 less (as shrike pointed out, about what you'd pay for the regular edition in the US at launch) that seems like a no-brainer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for $62, I might go for it... I wish it was red artwork instead of silver artwork though. That would fit the game's theme better.

But again, it comes out in March. Why are so many of these damn games in coming out in March!?

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Does GAME charge immediately or do they charge once the game gets shipped?[/QUOTE]

I would assume the latter. I placed my order yesterday and no charge has appeared on my card, though I did get a confirmation e-mail.

How are you guys getting it to ship at 62? International shipping adds another 10 to the equation.

Well on http://www.game.co.uk/ with shipping to the US the total is 44.94 (Im gussing sence its UK) pounds. It would seem the total in dollars would be alittle over $72 dollars shipped to the US. If is was Euros is would be around 62. I thought UK was using the Euro but I guess not. Still a good deal I think. International shipp is only 4.95 pounds. Just might take a week or longer to get it, lol.Also this website says they do not charge till the game comes out and they ship if you preorder.

Been trying to order it from www.game.co.uk and I get:

"Unfortunately we have not been able to complete your order online in this instance. For your protection, we have a series of comprehensive anti-fraud and safety measures. However, these can sometimes be triggered for wholly innocent reasons. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 0871 200 1221 to complete placing your order on this occasion"

Tried 3 different cards and they are closed for the weekend. Hope this deal is still going on Monday so I can call them and see whats up. Man that makes me mad, lol.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']They have both white and black versions of Yakuza 4 Steelbook.[/QUOTE]
Who has both black and white versions of Yakuza 4 steelbook.

the zavvi website is requesting a copy of my credit card or bank statement before they process my order. Is this normal? I checked online and it said I should never give any of the above to an online merchant.

[quote name='backseatdog']the zavvi website is requesting a copy of my credit card or bank statement before they process my order. Is this normal? I checked online and it said I should never give any of the above to an online merchant.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have any issues with my CC at all. Maybe shoot them an email?

Is it just me or is the other websites not have the steelbook version yet? I can only find that version on the games.co.uk site

nothing to do with this but i need to trade

I WANT TO TRADE EXTRA call of duty black ops dlc map pack FOR 48 HOUR TRIAL(NOT FOR ME BUT MY FRIEND) email me the code at [email protected] . i would like to trade soon so i can play with my friend online.

I guess its not ment for me to get the Yakuza Steelbook, lol. No matter how I pay im blocked and I have tried calling them 7 different ways and cant get through. Emailed them and they said they would pass it on higher up and try again in 3 or 4 days. Something on there end I guess, my bank said there should be no problem. But no one else seems to have a problem. Man this sucks!

[quote name='jcmeadows']I guess its not ment for me to get the Yakuza Steelbook, lol. No matter how I pay im blocked and I have tried calling them 7 different ways and cant get through. Emailed them and they said they would pass it on higher up and try again in 3 or 4 days. Something on there end I guess, my bank said there should be no problem. But no one else seems to have a problem. Man this sucks![/QUOTE]

Last-ditch bit of advice I can give, but do you have any outstanding claims against anyone on your Paypal account? (basically, have you initiated dispute resolution against anyone recently or tried to get a refund on something)

Some sites do their credit card verification solely through Paypal even when that's not the primary method they use to accept payments, and and Paypal will sometimes block your payment if the Paypal account associated with the credit card has had any kind of dispute/refund/etc. activity recently as an ultra-paranoid precaution.

I'm guessing your problem has nothing to do with this, but it was the very last possibility I could think of that could be resolved outside of relying on Game's (apparently useless) customer service.

nope, everything thing is fine with paypal and my cards. A friend of mine ended upmaking an account and ordered it for me no problems. The whole thing is strange. I have never had problems ordering anything form anywhere before. Must less everyone telling me things are fine on all ends. I dont know.......

Ah, figured it wasn't that. I've had my share of Paypal and credit glitches in the past so I just thought I'd throw that out there just in case. I suppose whatever it was will remain a mystery, but good that you found a solution. Now you just have to hope that they don't freak over you having a different billing and shipping address, I know from experience that some international sellers can get really problematic about that.

The Killzone 3 steelbook looks awesome. Even better than the one for 2, which was also awesome. It also plummeted in price, so wise to wait on Killzone 3 and get it cheap on ebay.co.uk later

Just wanna say I really appreciate this thread, not sure if I wanna pull the trigger on Yakuza or not. What are the odds you think it'll stick around for a while and maybe drop in price?

Yeah I want the KZ3 steelbook but no way I'm paying that much for it. I don't think Amazon will put a credit for KZ3 due to them already giving away the Retro pack/unlock and load.... Oh well. I guess I'll wait for the inevitable price drop.

[quote name='fwbweux']Ah, figured it wasn't that. I've had my share of Paypal and credit glitches in the past so I just thought I'd throw that out there just in case. I suppose whatever it was will remain a mystery, but good that you found a solution. Now you just have to hope that they don't freak over you having a different billing and shipping address, I know from experience that some international sellers can get really problematic about that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input. Nevver had that happen before so i didnt have any idea lol. My buddy set up a account and ordered it all under him so it will be going to his house so we dont have to worry about that lol

Anyone know if Yakuza 4 has gotten any DLC in Japan outside of the stuff coming in the UK Kuro Steelbook? I'm asking because I don't want to buy the UK version and not be able to buy future DLC.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']So looks like the Killzone 3 LE w/ LE Dualshock is just the regular game. Shame if it where the steelbook CE I'd be on that.[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3 Steelbook is available from GAME for 47.99 GBP + 4.95 GBP shipping, so about $90.

Anyone using a Visa debit card having problems with their order going through? I ordered Demon Souls some months back and it went through with no problems but now it's not. I tried using PayPal but that doesn't seem to work either.

bread's done
Back