Final Fantasy XIII - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='io']Ah, see, you needed to swap for a SYN. I was using pretty much all the roles because I hax them maxed out for each char. So I could put Fang/Light/Vanille in a SYN/SYN/SYN paradigm when I first use the Summon to get everyone buffed up, then switch to SAB/SAB/SAB to debuff, then attack away... It gets much easier when you don't have to worry about which character can do which thing (though they are still limited with what spells/abilities they have in each role).[/QUOTE]
Yup, that sounds simpler. :) I was using SAB/RAV/RAV during and after the summon, COM/COM/SYN and COM/COM/COM after he got to 999.9%, then COM/RAV/RAV to chain him into the next stagger.

Lightning as a sentinel is so badass :cool:

Anyways, just killed my first Adamantoise -- only took a minute to down it once I figured everything out. Where is the best place to farm these guys? In Eden or back at the Steppe (and how do you respawn them) ?

Eden is simpler since it takes like 30 seconds to walk back towards the bridge and get another to spawn.

I burned myself out on this game last month so I just stopped. Still have to 5-star missions and farm some plat ingots. See if I get around to it. No real incentive to finish though.

I'm now going back through all of my hunts trying to 5-star everything, then I'll grind up to Master's Seal if it's still necessary at that point, then I think I'm done with the game. :) Farming for rare drops is not my thing so I can do without Treasure Hunter.

Any particular tips for 5-starring all of the hunts? So far I've not had too much trouble, although on one very early one (I think Mission #3) I had to unequip my good weapons, because even with the Gold Watch and a ~20 second time, I was only getting three stars. I have about 25 left to go, and Attacus will probably be the hardest-- thankfully I was able to get 5 stars the first time around on some of the harder/trickier ones like Vercingetorix, Adamantoise, and Gigantaur.

Glad i got this for 29.99 at Kmart. I would have been disappointed at full price. Good story but WAY TOO LINEAR. I don't like how you use Libra and it doesn't always tell you what you need to defeat (insert) monster. Also the main character dies and you fail.....weak. I miss having control of all of the characters. It adds depth and strategy.

[quote name='dimeadz']Glad i got this for 29.99 at Kmart. I would have been disappointed at full price. Good story but WAY TOO LINEAR. I don't like how you use Libra and it doesn't always tell you what you need to defeat (insert) monster. Also the main character dies and you fail.....weak. I miss having control of all of the characters. It adds depth and strategy.[/QUOTE]

There is so much wrong with your whole post, but alas, I am too lazy to bitch at people nowadays.

Go play something else and stop QQing.

The End.

[quote name='dimeadz']Glad i got this for 29.99 at Kmart. I would have been disappointed at full price. Good story but WAY TOO LINEAR. I don't like how you use Libra and it doesn't always tell you what you need to defeat (insert) monster. Also the main character dies and you fail.....weak. I miss having control of all of the characters. It adds depth and strategy.[/QUOTE]

How long have you played this for? ( I heard the same reasons from a guy that just played for 20 mins....)

Side note, finally plat this game!! :)
I did what io did - an all or nothing run for the last troph (weapon hunter). Sold & upgraded everything. But, had to try a few times considering I didn't know I missed one of the charms (Wind, I believe).

New RPG now - any recommendations?!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']There is so much wrong with your whole post, but alas, I am too lazy to bitch at people nowadays.

Go play something else and stop QQing.

The End.[/QUOTE]

Another side note,
Prinny, am I correct that you wrote that upgrade guide in gamefaqs? (if you did, THANKS! it help a lot).
If you didn't, well - for get about this lol.

[quote name='guynextshore']
I did what io did - an all or nothing run for the last troph (weapon hunter). Sold & upgraded everything. But, had to try a few times considering I didn't know I missed one of the charms (Wind, I believe).

New RPG now - any recommendations?![/QUOTE]

D'oh! Yeah, you really gotta go through very carefully and make sure you have every item before you start selling stuff off ;).

As for new RPGs, I dunno. I want to knock out some "simpler" games first and to that end I got some actiony stuff that I don't normally play from that BBV glitch sale today: GoW III, Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno, and a few others. I may just play through those quickly on normal difficulty, not worry about trophies, and then move on to another epic RPG. Just recently from various GS deals I got Star Ocean Intl and Resonance of Fate. I also have Dragon Age Origins sitting in the wings... Oh yeah, and White Knight Chronicles coming in from Gamefly ;).

Yeah I wrote it... but I got extremely bogged down from finals so I haven't updated in a long time :/

Other RPGs... not good has come out recently. DA:O is meant to be played on PC, but it's a solid choice. Resonance is good if you can handle the grinding, WKC if you have friends to play online with. Borderlands is really good too, but it seems like a hit or miss so you kinda need to know if those types of games interests you in the first place.

TBQH though, if you like SPRGs you could probably gameshare Agarest and try it out. It's not half bad.

God help me, I think I'm going to go for Treasure Hunter after all...

I'm sure this has been hashed out ad nauseum over the last 80 pages, but could someone give me the dummies' guide to grinding this out? I still have 18 hunts to 5-star, and that is my priority right now, but between hunts I've been redoing Mission 63. It takes 10 minutes to finish with all the walking, but I like that in addition to the chance for rare drops (of which I have received none so far), I'm assured at least a Gold Nugget each time.

Are there other spots/enemies that are dramatically better? Farming Shaolong Guis is not exactly an appealing option but I also don't want to spend 15 hours farming the money to buy the Dark Matters if there is better way.

Aside from the subject of Trapezohedrons and Dark Matters, I need the gil for components for the more mundane weapon and accessory upgrading. How much money am I going to need for Sturdy Bones and Particle Accelerators?

By far, the most recommended place to farm Gil is in Eden, repeatedly killing the Adamantoise there. You want to be able to down him without a summon. If he drops something, run to the nearby save point, do that Start->Select thing to go to the main menu, reload the save, and repeat. If he doesn't drop anything, just reload the save. Make sure to have both the Con Catalog and the Collector's Catalog, as well as the growth egg if you still need the CP. Take off the Con catalog once you get your six traps. The platinum ingots they drop sell for 125k each. Done properly, you can kill one adamantoise for every 3 minutes you play.

Also, remember that there are some catalysts that cannot be farmed and must be bought. Adamantite, for example.

Only need 2 more Adamantites and 3 more Dark Matters. Does anyone know the Dark Matter drop rate for Shaolong Guis? It better not be like the Trap rate.

[quote name='madbst']Only need 2 more Adamantites and 3 more Dark Matters. Does anyone know the Dark Matter drop rate for Shaolong Guis? It better not be like the Trap rate.[/QUOTE]
It's not. I had to start selling off the dark matter when I was farming gold nuggets lol.

And I don't know if this was just coincidence, but once I maxed out my chars and had all the hunts completed it seemed like my drop rate went WAY up for Traps and ingots. I settled in for what I thought would be hours of farming and got my Dark Matters very quickly (I would hunt the 4 in that one area and get 2 or 3 DMs each time). Then when I was done with that I went to Eden and got 3 or 4 ingots in about 6 or 7 tries. Contrast this with a drop rate of about 1 in every 10-15 tries before I had everything else done. Both times I had the catalogs equipped. I have to figure there's some sort of post-game (or post-5 starring?) boost. It turned out I probably didn't even need them - as long as you are sure you have all the items, you can "go for broke" and start selling off ones you are done with to get cash to buy the upgrade stuff needed for the others.

To be extremely safe with this method you can do what I did:

1) Get all the accessory upgrades done. Use one of the FAQs as a checklist to make sure you have every last upgrade.
2) Get all the weapons to Tier 2 except for the expensive Gilgamesh ones (I hadn't even bought those except for 1 or 2).
3) Have 3 Tier 3 weapons already done - I'm assuming if you have gone through all the missions, etc, you will have done this for your 3 favorite characters.

At that point it was very easy to sell stuff off to buy the remaining Gilgamesh weapons, upgrade them to Tier 2, then upgrade the other 3 characters' Tier 2 weapons (just pcik whatever would be cheapest to use) to Tier 3. Like I said, you could probably do this earlier, but this is safe, plus it helps you assure you have all the accessories done. If you start selling them off before they are done that could get confusing.

But, all in all, that saved me from farming several ingots at least.

[quote name='io']D'oh! Yeah, you really gotta go through very carefully and make sure you have every item before you start selling stuff off ;).

As for new RPGs, I dunno. I want to knock out some "simpler" games first and to that end I got some actiony stuff that I don't normally play from that BBV glitch sale today: GoW III, Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno, and a few others. I may just play through those quickly on normal difficulty, not worry about trophies, and then move on to another epic RPG. Just recently from various GS deals I got Star Ocean Intl and Resonance of Fate. I also have Dragon Age Origins sitting in the wings... Oh yeah, and White Knight Chronicles coming in from Gamefly ;).[/QUOTE]

Well, honestly I thought I DID make sure I had everything - it was just that one wind charm that prevented me from getting the troph the first few times. I made sure that I had all the accessories 1st, then worked on the weaps. I suppose I overlooked that by accident. I wished they would have implanted an actually checklist (would have made this easier).

Wow, I haven't been on cag as often as I can - but what BBV glitch sale?! (I cannot believe I miss on good deals). Thanks for the rec, I was thinking of either Star Ocean, Dragon Ages or WKC. Don't want to be redundant but thoughts on those 3 (once you play them of course lol.)

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Yeah I wrote it... but I got extremely bogged down from finals so I haven't updated in a long time :/

Other RPGs... not good has come out recently. DA:O is meant to be played on PC, but it's a solid choice. Resonance is good if you can handle the grinding, WKC if you have friends to play online with. Borderlands is really good too, but it seems like a hit or miss so you kinda need to know if those types of games interests you in the first place.

TBQH though, if you like SPRGs you could probably gameshare Agarest and try it out. It's not half bad.[/QUOTE]

I see, but it helped regardless even if hasn't been updated in a while. I used your guide to finish off my accessories list & used others to fill in the missing weapons (increment data & etc).

Thanks for the recommendation. Yea, nothing really good has come out recently & i've already played Demon's Souls & Borderlands. I think I'll pick up DA:O for the second rec to io & convince my friends to get WKC with me (hopefully on the cheap). I didn't know Resonance was a grinder - as in level wise or obtaining items? (I don't think I can stand another weapon troph like FF13...XD).

[quote name='Ryuukishi']God help me, I think I'm going to go for Treasure Hunter after all...

I'm sure this has been hashed out ad nauseum over the last 80 pages, but could someone give me the dummies' guide to grinding this out? I still have 18 hunts to 5-star, and that is my priority right now, but between hunts I've been redoing Mission 63. It takes 10 minutes to finish with all the walking, but I like that in addition to the chance for rare drops (of which I have received none so far), I'm assured at least a Gold Nugget each time.

Are there other spots/enemies that are dramatically better? Farming Shaolong Guis is not exactly an appealing option but I also don't want to spend 15 hours farming the money to buy the Dark Matters if there is better way.

Aside from the subject of Trapezohedrons and Dark Matters, I need the gil for components for the more mundane weapon and accessory upgrading. How much money am I going to need for Sturdy Bones and Particle Accelerators?[/QUOTE]

It really depends on what you want to do first - farm or finish the missions?
For farming purposes - I would recommend Eden - leviathan plaza where you can save/reload for trapz & plat ignot drops from the adamantoise there. I'm not sure how strong you are but you can use the summon technique (search youtube) to drop the toise, debuff, dismiss summon, raise chain, stagger and kill before getting back up.

Once you get better (build up characters and get to tier 3 weapons) you can down the toise without a summon - using fangs highwind.

The summon method is what I'm using now. My characters have their three primary roles filled out and are almost done with the first secondary role, and I'm using starred tier 2 weapons. I don't know if I'm strong enough to kill an Adamantoise without using the summon.

[quote name='guynextshore']
Wow, I haven't been on cag as often as I can - but what BBV glitch sale?! (I cannot believe I miss on good deals). Thanks for the rec, I was thinking of either Star Ocean, Dragon Ages or WKC. Don't want to be redundant but thoughts on those 3 (once you play them of course lol.)
[/QUOTE]

Too late now - they were supposed to have a B1G1 50% off sale yesterday but it ended up being 50% off all games until they fixed it. I got all those games I mentioned for half off their used prices - so $20 for GoW, $15 for Bayonetta, etc... It is fixed now, but you can still get the B1G1 50% off if that seems like a good deal.

I won't be playing those other games any time soon, but if I remember I'll let you know ;).

[quote name='Ryuukishi']The summon method is what I'm using now. My characters have their three primary roles filled out and are almost done with the first secondary role, and I'm using starred tier 2 weapons. I don't know if I'm strong enough to kill an Adamantoise without using the summon.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, thought I multi-quoted but I guess not...

Anyway, I never bothered to do it without the Summons - just keep going with that as it is so much easier. I also never bothered with anything but Vanille death-spamming. That is so much faster and easier than actually trying to kill them each time. If you have an energy sash equipped you can usually make the TP back by taking on a few low-level groups after the Adamantoise (like the soldiers near the one on Eden). It takes maybe 1-2 minutes to get the TP back and do it again...

Resonance is straight-up level grinding to progress further through the game, as even normal enemies are pretty tough. That's what I've been told anyways. I'm not gonna touch it myself personally... seems like another massive timesink which I can't afford atm >.<

As soon as you get your first Trap, make a Kain's Lance from a Taming Pole and you'll be able to do it w/o summons. Otherwise, stick to cheaper methods (less efficient no matter how you look at it though).

I had a Kain's Lance and even upgraded it to level 60 and it never really seemed to help that much. I used highwind all the time (yes, with Genji Glove equipped) and while it is powerful it has limited use since it eliminates your stagger percentage. I used it on Adamantoises and it only knocked a tiny bit of their health away - I'd still have to stagger them 2 or 3 more times. It is very useful in getting the legs out quickly but not so much, it seemed, on the main beast. So I just gave up on that and went back to death-spamming after a summon. Then again, I don't think I tried it when I had my characters maxed out, so maybe it would have been more useful then. I got my ingots so quickly at that point from death-spamming that I didn't see the point of changing my tactics.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Resonance is straight-up level grinding to progress further through the game, as even normal enemies are pretty tough. That's what I've been told anyways. I'm not gonna touch it myself personally... seems like another massive timesink which I can't afford atm >.<

As soon as you get your first Trap, make a Kain's Lance from a Taming Pole and you'll be able to do it w/o summons. Otherwise, stick to cheaper methods (less efficient no matter how you look at it though).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input! I think I'll pass too - I don't want another grind fest/time consumption on my hands either. Hmm, I wonder when another great rpg will hit. I guess I'll look for deals towards DA:O

[quote name='io']I had a Kain's Lance and even upgraded it to level 60 and it never really seemed to help that much. I used highwind all the time (yes, with Genji Glove equipped) and while it is powerful it has limited use since it eliminates your stagger percentage. I used it on Adamantoises and it only knocked a tiny bit of their health away - I'd still have to stagger them 2 or 3 more times. It is very useful in getting the legs out quickly but not so much, it seemed, on the main beast. So I just gave up on that and went back to death-spamming after a summon. Then again, I don't think I tried it when I had my characters maxed out, so maybe it would have been more useful then. I got my ingots so quickly at that point from death-spamming that I didn't see the point of changing my tactics.[/QUOTE]

When do you use Highwind? (at the very end of the stagger right?) Typically I did a COM/COM/SAB combo - with Fang, Van, Snow once the admant is down & staggered. Fang and Van bombards the toise with assault hits while Snow brings up the stagger percentage via debuffs/deliberation. My personal favorite would be Snow does daze - right before Fang hits = 2x damage (this would hit up to 300k-400k a pop). Then RIGHT at the end of the staggered phase (999%) a highwind would do 999999 damage typically. (It was a high leveled kain lance/taming pole).

Also, DAMN! I missed on a good DEAL 50% off?!!!!! ahh - glad to see some cags got in on the action tho!

Just a couple more traps and I should be set. What are good choices for weapon upgrades for Vanille, Snow and Hope?

And what's this talk about Dark Matters? Will I really ever have to farm those?

Vanille. Marlboro Wand to Nirvana

For Snow, don't level up the one that cuts your HP in half. But for him and Hope I just leveled up the ones that were the cheapest.

[quote name='panzerfaust']
And what's this talk about Dark Matters? Will I really ever have to farm those?[/QUOTE]

You will need 5: 4 for accessory upgrades and one for a weapon for Sahz I believe. That is, if you are going for the Treasure Hunter trophy...

[quote name='io']I had a Kain's Lance and even upgraded it to level 60 and it never really seemed to help that much. I used highwind all the time (yes, with Genji Glove equipped) and while it is powerful it has limited use since it eliminates your stagger percentage. I used it on Adamantoises and it only knocked a tiny bit of their health away - I'd still have to stagger them 2 or 3 more times. It is very useful in getting the legs out quickly but not so much, it seemed, on the main beast. So I just gave up on that and went back to death-spamming after a summon. Then again, I don't think I tried it when I had my characters maxed out, so maybe it would have been more useful then. I got my ingots so quickly at that point from death-spamming that I didn't see the point of changing my tactics.[/QUOTE]

I am still 100% convinced you're not understanding what Stagger Lock does/your strat. using an upgraded (maxed) Kain's Lance is wrong.

There is absolutely no way you need more than 1 stagger if:
1. You have a maxed Kain's Lance
2. Your Paradigms/Buffs/Debuffs are all set.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I am still 100% convinced you're not understanding what Stagger Lock does/your strat. using an upgraded (maxed) Kain's Lance is wrong.

There is absolutely no way you need more than 1 stagger if:
1. You have a maxed Kain's Lance
2. Your Paradigms/Buffs/Debuffs are all set.[/QUOTE]

So, which is it? A maxed Kain's Lance is good or wrong? You confuse me.

Besides, I never said it was maxed - I had it at level 60. All the stagger lock means is you can't stagger with that weapon, right? So you need the other chars to push him into stagger mode. Staggering is not the issue though - I got it to 999% no problem. Highwind just didn't do that much damage at that point compared to the total health of the 'toise. But maybe it not being completely maxed is the problem - all the "little" hits before that (I used Highwind right before the stagger ran out but beat on him as much as possible before that) didn't add up to enough of an effect. Plus, like I said, I didn't even try this towards the end so maybe it would have been easier. I think I took out the Long Gui in 2 staggers if that is any indication of how easily (or not) I could do the Adamantoise at the end... It was because of the Long Gui that I upgraded the Kain from level 40 to level 60. After I did that I just barely took him out in 2 staggers. I didn't want to waste the money going to max on that since the whole point at that time was to farm for money to upgrade other things.

[quote name='io']So, which is it? A maxed Kain's Lance is good or wrong? You confuse me.

Besides, I never said it was maxed - I had it at level 60. All the stagger lock means is you can't stagger with that weapon, right? So you need the other chars to push him into stagger mode. Staggering is not the issue though - I got it to 999% no problem. Highwind just didn't do that much damage at that point compared to the total health of the 'toise. But maybe it not being completely maxed is the problem - all the "little" hits before that (I used Highwind right before the stagger ran out but beat on him as much as possible before that) didn't add up to enough of an effect. Plus, like I said, I didn't even try this towards the end so maybe it would have been easier. I think I took out the Long Gui in 2 staggers if that is any indication of how easily (or not) I could do the Adamantoise at the end... It was because of the Long Gui that I upgraded the Kain from level 40 to level 60. After I did that I just barely took him out in 2 staggers. I didn't want to waste the money going to max on that since the whole point at that time was to farm for money to upgrade other things.[/QUOTE]

What do you have equipped on Fang?
A maxed power glove (kaiser knuckles would be better) + bravera buff + toise (deprotect) & (if you can daze it) = you should wipe a good 85-90% of the toise health.
For some reason Vanille does 99999 (w/o genji glove or power up accessories) along with Fang.

Those 2 takes 90-95% of the health away from the toise in which Highland does the rest.
Also I notice that highwind does 2-3 different damages (since I usually see an extra 400k+500k) after the initial 999999 (and this isn't maxed out kain lance)
-I'm not certain if this is the case, since I thought Highwind was a 1 hit attack.

But, you should be able to kill off the toise with one stagger alone (regardless if your kain lance is maxed)

I applied every buff and every debuff possible. I didn't have Kaiser Knuckles originally but I did use them when I took down the Long Gui (in two staggers). Keep in mind I had all the fast-ATB stuff equppped, so each character had sprint shoes + something else to get the ATB recharge up. Then they had the catalogs, Growth Egg, genji gloves, and maybe a protection item or two.

I dunno, it's a moot point now since I have my platinum and will probably never fight a 'toise again. It is entirely possible that had I tried killing them outright at the end it would have been much easier than several hours earlier when I settled in on the death-spam method.

I switched from COM/RAV/RAV to COMx3 around 700% stagger or something close to it. Never had a probelm killing a 'toise during 1 stagger... I don't know what to tell you -.-

Highwind does 1.5-3million damage though, which is a good 20-30% of its life.

One of the 'toises is definitely easier to kill than the other if you're not maxed... IIRC the one with more health has WAY less defense, so that one is a joke. The other one could've been tough to handle at first... not sure nemore.

Well I'm back on Eden and farming Adamantoise in earnest. I was hoping to post today that I'd received my first trapezohedron, but alas. Once I've got the traps I need I guess I move onto dark matter farming, which seems like it will be the real challenge.

As someone mentioned some posts back, farming Dark Matter is easier provided you can beat the Shaolong Gui easy (around 2 minutes for me, unless it decides to be a bitch and atack more than usual, maxed out crystarium with Tier 3 weapons). It took me less than an hour to get all the Dark Matter I need.

Well cool then. Provided I have all 6 traps and 5 dark matters I'll need, about how much money will I need to do a "go for broke" achievement run, i.e., sell off everything as soon as it's upgraded?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Well cool then. Provided I have all 6 traps and 5 dark matters I'll need, about how much money will I need to do a "go for broke" achievement run, i.e., sell off everything as soon as it's upgraded?[/QUOTE]

It's not a matter of how much money you'll need, it is a matter of how much upgrading you've done already.

Assuming you haven't sold anything off yet, then if you get all the accessories upgraded and most of the cheaper base weapons done, you shouldn't have a problem. I did it with lots to spare (I never even sold a weapon). But like I said before, I already had 3 Tier 3 weapons, and I had every weapon to Tier 2 except 5 of the 6 Gilgamesh ones. So I had to spend 200k+ on each of those to buy them, then upgrade them, then upgrade the cheapest Tier 3's for the 3 guys. I chose to do it that way because it didn't take that long and if I screwed up (not enough things to sell) I could redo it easily enough. That's why I'd get the accessory upgrades done first since there's so many of them. You want to get that done for sure and saved before you sell anything unique off.

So, first, I'd sell off any "cash" items (credit chips, gold nuggets, etc) and do all you can with those, making sure to get the accessories all done (if not, farm for more ingots) and as many of the weapons as possible. Then save in a new slot to be safe. Then you can try the "go for broke" as long as you don't have a ton of weapons left to do.

Those Shaolong Guis are tough bastards! I was able to down five last night, receiving two Dark Matters for my trouble. Each one took me 3-4 tries to win the battle though, so it took a while. I was using Fang, Lightning, and Sazh, SEN/SEN/SEN, SAB/SAB/SAB, SYN/MED/SYN, MED/MED/MED, RAV/RAV/RAV, and COM/COM/COM. I think my problem was mostly just not being fast enough on my fingers when he readied Bay, it seemed like that attack had a much shorter windup than Ultima, which I was mostly able to avoid except when the camera screwed me. I'll be happy when I've got the rest of the Dark Matter I need and I can go back to my nice, peaceful Adamantoise farm. :)

How exactly do I go about 5 starring the giant Cactuar mark? I'm practically finished with the end game, just need some accessory upgrades and a few more 5 stars.

[quote name='panzerfaust']How exactly do I go about 5 starring the giant Cactuar mark? I'm practically finished with the end game, just need some accessory upgrades and a few more 5 stars.[/QUOTE]

Make Sazh your leader, Fang, and either Lightning or Snow. Have Sazh cast Haste, Bravery, and Enfire on himself, then switch to COM COM COM for the damage bonus, and Blitz until it's dead. It took me four turns of three Blitzes each, about 50 seconds. You have to hope that Sazh doesn't get hit with 10,000 needles, and the Daze that almost always lands with it. It's not as bad as praying for an Instant Stagger. Target time for my equipment setup (tier 3 lvl 100 guns, four power gloves or kaiser knuckles - forget which) was 1:29.

Woot woot school is out so i'm finally getting into FFXIII. I bought it at launch but it has remained sealed until today. :D

Any tips for a nub? A little apprehensive to play though considering the mixed reviews..this better be worth $60 :mad:

bread's done
Back