Fourth Annual CAG NCAA March Madness Tourney Contest (Winning Scenarios in post 439!)

[quote name='xpacdos']Hawks killed Texas and will win it this year!!![/quote]

Umm did you watch the game. KU didn't kill anyone. Texas matched them blow for blow until the last minute or so. They were the better team but it was in no way a killing. The final score was inflated because of all the fouling and Texas missing a few desperation threes. Not to bad considering KU was basically playing a home game at the Sprint Center.

I'm screwed if Arizona (WHO SHOULDN'T BE IN THE fuckIN' TOURNEY, ASU BABY) doesn't beat Duke, same with USC, I have over Georgetown.

[quote name='ph33r m3']I'm screwed if Arizona (WHO SHOULDN'T BE IN THE fuckIN' TOURNEY, ASU BABY) doesn't beat Duke, same with USC, I have over Georgetown.[/quote]

KSU over USC... UPSET SPECIAL!!!

I can't stand KSU but i agree with that upset, Beasley will tear em' up!!!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!

Maybe I'm being a dumbass here, but do I have to re-pick for every group I'm in? I'm already in a private group and I'd just like to use that pick set for CAG and any other groups I might join.

But it seems to want to force me to make a new pick set. What's up with this? I've been doing this with yahoo since 2001 and I don't remember having this problem. You make one pick-set and then you can join as many groups as you want with it.

Any help?

Thanks FT. Leave it to Yahoo to reduce functionality on a service. I thought the first couple of years I did this I only had to do one pick-set. I've been wrong before, maybe I was thinking of a different site's tournament picks. It just seems rather stupid to me to not set it up that way on Yahoo's part.

Okay, once you give your pick-set a new name, you do have the choice to overwrite it with the same picks as other pick-sets you have already done. Not so much of a PITA.

My bracket name is "Doctor Spaceman's Prescription" and my nickname is "ajm1240"

[quote name='ph33r m3']I'm in. STANFORD ALL THE WAY BITCHES FEAR THE TWINS[/quote]
I actually wanted UConn to go all the way, but the way the brackets were formed, I had UConn vs. Stanford, and they way Stanford has been playing lately (with some close losses, that probably shouldn't have been losses), I also have them going all the way versus Kansas.

Kansas probably has the easiest path to the Final Four.

I also have KSU upsetting USC. I'm thinking about changing it though.. hrmm.

My problem is I sometimes pick with my heart and not my head. Notre Dame and Kansas State are two teams I would like to see do well and Kansas is a team I hate. The funny thing is in years when I pick KU to get upset early they go deep into the touney. Years when I pick them to go far they bow out in the first round to teams like Bucknell and Bradley.

I just registered for it. Thanks again for running the contest!

I took a different route this year. I tried to make smart picks instead of picking UConn to go all the way like I usually do every year. ;)

I'm in, Bracket Name = CAG Name. I'll also add to the prize pool and I hope others will start doing the same! As for what I'll add, I'll figure that out when I get home and check out my trade box.

I'm in. I doubt I'll have the same luck I had last year, though.

Yahoo username is cow_tipper8282, and bracket name is Cow Tipper

bread's done
Back