Fourth Annual CAG NCAA March Madness Tourney Contest (Winning Scenarios in post 439!)

So far I have Kansas and Mich. St. winning like pretty much everyone else. Come on Xavier, you can do it!

Oh, and is it too late to throw prizes into the mix? I'm considering contributing to the pot.

[quote name='Cleaner7']So far I have Kansas and Mich. St. winning like pretty much everyone else. Come on Xavier, you can do it!

Oh, and is it too late to throw prizes into the mix? I'm considering contributing to the pot.[/quote]
No, it's not. Feel free to send me a PM if you've got anything to add.

Well I'm perfect through three, although those weren't teh thrree I was worried about. Georgia fell aprt in the second half. Glad to Xavier decided to finish the game.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Well I'm perfect through three, although those weren't teh thrree I was worried about. Georgia fell aprt in the second half. Glad to Xavier decided to finish the game.[/quote]

same here was nearly pissing my pants when xavier was down 11:hot:

Xavier impressed me. It was the first time I'd really gotten to see them play this year, since I mainly watch SEC games during the regular season. The way they came back showed a lot of poise, and they looked really good on defense when they locked down.

probally almost everyone picked the same final 4

here

north car
kansas to champion

memphis
ucla to champion

ucla winner over kansas in final

[quote name='xpacdos']Kent St. looks awful so far there goes that pick![/quote]

Seriously, Kent State looks terrible. Baylor isn't looking so hot, either.

[quote name='slidecage']probally almost everyone picked the same final 4

here

north car
kansas to champion

memphis
ucla to champion

ucla winner over kansas in final[/QUOTE]

my four is

N. Carolina *winner*
Kansas

UCLA *winner*
Pitt

and NC winning though for some reason it didn't register my pick but it has my tie breaker score (72-68)....that fucking blows

Got the first four games, but lost the next two (Kent and Baylor), though they're out in the next round anyway, so it's not too bad. Had to win that Xavier game though.

i hear ya there, if Xavier didn't win my bracket would have definitely been busted! I have them going to the Elite 8

The Kent St. Unlv game may have been the worst 8 vs 9 game I can recall ever seeing...I mean, 10 fucking points in the first half?! Jesus! I used to like Lon Kruger as a coach back in the day, though, so glad to see him still kicking around at UNLV.

Alright, so I have no idea what happened so far and wanted to turn on the games while I did some work. WTF!? There's nothing on? It's that damn ECMB (East Coast Media Bias) where they have to have a fucking break for the 6 o clock news or dinner or some such shit!? Since there are so many games on at the same time normally in the first two days why don't they just have them on continuously. I mean, c'mon, Dr Phil is on right now on CBS. WTF!?

Or are they not on CBS any more? ESPN just has people talking about games... Can't find games anywhere else either...

And thus ends my once a year rant on the ECMB. ;)

yeah we had a break here in the midwest, for Oprah and local News, would have like to watch the stanford game but oh well

[quote name='io']Alright, so I have no idea what happened so far and wanted to turn on the games while I did some work. WTF!? There's nothing on? It's that damn ECMB (East Coast Media Bias) where they have to have a fucking break for the 6 o clock news or dinner or some such shit!? Since there are so many games on at the same time normally in the first two days why don't they just have them on continuously. I mean, c'mon, Dr Phil is on right now on CBS. WTF!?

Or are they not on CBS any more? ESPN just has people talking about games... Can't find games anywhere else either...

And thus ends my once a year rant on the ECMB. ;)[/quote]

lol, i am in the east coast and i left the game on in the background...then i started hearing something about a plane crash, turned around, and there was the news...i was like WTF???

Yeah, seems to be back on here with the 4 o'clock hour. So there was actually a game on (Stanford) and they chose not to show it? I thought maybe there was a break in the schedule corresponding to East coast dinner time but it seems all CBS affiliates just took the same break even though a game was on (I'm sure it was driven by CBS itself though and not the affiliates). Wierd. But at least I didn't miss my Dr Phil :roll:.

[quote name='io']Alright, so I have no idea what happened so far and wanted to turn on the games while I did some work. WTF!? There's nothing on? It's that damn ECMB (East Coast Media Bias) where they have to have a fucking break for the 6 o clock news or dinner or some such shit!? Since there are so many games on at the same time normally in the first two days why don't they just have them on continuously. I mean, c'mon, Dr Phil is on right now on CBS. WTF!?

And thus ends my once a year rant on the ECMB. ;)[/quote]

You can get all of the games live online at www.sportsline.com

That way even if the ECMB is screwing you and showing the wrong game you can still watch the one you want.

(I live in Texas and am an ACC fan so I know your pain)

Haha - I was watching what I thought would be the most interesting game in terms of matchups right now (USC vs K State) and of course, being in the Pacific NW, they had to switch us to the boring WSU/whoever they are playing game. :roll: I'd much rather watch USC/K State. But that's OK, I have real work to do ;).

8/8 so far. All my teams are winning at the moment, too (other than Washington State, tie game). Hope this holds up.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Lame, all of the favorites have won so far.[/quote]
Well, I have Pitt going to the championship so if this trend continues, I'm screwed.

[quote name='shinryuu']And I'm already last.. why did I believe that Baylor would make the Sweet Sixteen? =x[/quote]
Wow, I actually had bigger expectations than the Sweet Sixteen and actual onto the Elite Eight. Man, I think I was high when I made that prediction.:roll:

bread's done
Back