Free $5 Amazon Gift Card & Comic - no strings!

My wife and I loved your comic. We wish you the best with it and hope it goes far! Thanks for the opportunity to read it and gain something extra from it!

Liked the story, really enjoyed that it was set in the Civil War era. I think it helps with the idea of isolation, causing the story to be that more tense. Nice job.

I liked the comic as well, definitely looking forward to seeing more of it and how it plays out. Another thanks for the Amazon credit and I hope you get to keep working with the comic/movie!

Thanks OP. Good luck! Hopefully they remove the message about the GC. 5k is not a lot when it comes to CAG and other sites like Slickdeals (hasn't been posted there yet I don't think...shhhhh). haha

First if all, congratulations and good luck. I had a comic optioned by Comedy Central a couple years ago to be turned into a cartoon, but they eventually passed.

I liked the story, but I disliked the art- which I guess doesn't matter because its a test to gague interest in making it into a movie.

Honestly, I personally think the zombie thing is starting to get tired, but that's just my opinion. Zombies still bring in bucks apparently.

But seriously, good luck. You should already be proud of your accomplishment.

I enjoyed the comic. I just hope it's not solely dealing with zombies. I'm pretty tired of them. If it deals with other supernatural creatures, such as lycanthropes, vampires, etc, that'd be better. Thanks.

[quote name='Cagluker']Good stuff OP. Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Haggar']First if all, congratulations and good luck. I had a comic optioned by Comedy Central a couple years ago to be turned into a cartoon, but they eventually passed.

I liked the story, but I disliked the art- which I guess doesn't matter because its a test to gague interest in making it into a movie.

Honestly, I personally think the zombie thing is starting to get tired, but that's just my opinion. Zombies still bring in bucks apparently.

But seriously, good luck. You should already be proud of your accomplishment.[/QUOTE]

I actually agree with you wholeheartedly. In my script, the original battle in the mansion was against a banshee and the creatures were definitely not zombies ... They were Lovecraftian in nature and would inhabit the skins of humans - they wouldnt really eat them

Still, it's fun to see someone else's take on the story - that's just Hollywood for you lol

Enjoyed it! Hoping the best for ya pal! Once I saw Zombies, my interest level increased by a good margin. Lol.

Told my friends about it. And my bros. Maybe now, they can stop bothering me about buying them stuff on ebay. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well worth my time. Comic was dull, which doesn't bode well for the movie, but I enjoyed the survey. Thanks for the $5 and the chance to throw my two cents on the pile.

bread's done
Back