Free $5 Amazon Gift Card & Comic - no strings!

i will give someone 10$ if they can get me back into my aol acc i dont know sercerty ? dont know frist last name or birthday all the info is fake i know password and email thanks and thats a 10$ amazon gc from thease surveys comicss

Just got mine, thanks OP, also your comic was pretty good and interesting to say the least, I look forward to more.

could you tell us the email you got it from? i want to make sure mine doesn't end up in my spam folder...

edit... nevermind i got mine too... thanks op! Good Luck....
email was from [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RuthlessGravity']Has anyone else not recieved their code yet? I haven't yet...[/QUOTE]

I *just* got mine in email. Patience.

When is the next comic survey?
Btw, I enjoyed the comic strip. Sort of reminded me of some western movie from a 90's movies starring Morgan Freeman for some strange reason. o_O

While I download the comic the day of the OP, I unfortunately didn't try the survey until today, so no 5 bucks for me. All the same, the comic was a good read.

Hey, some people asked to be informed when the next issue was released, it cam out today! The next one is out in November. Here's the update from the top:

Issue #2 was released today! You can check out this link to all the places you can get the new issue. Issue #1 is still free - there is still a survey, but I don't think it has the free GC this time: http://hollywonk.com/post/33897864020/blackburn-2-announce - thanks again, you guys made it the number 1 kindle download for the first issue! The next issue will be out in November.

[quote name='jayntampa']Hey, some people asked to be informed when the next issue was released, it cam out today! The next one is out in November. Here's the update from the top:

Issue #2 was released today! You can check out this link to all the places you can get the new issue. Issue #1 is still free - there is still a survey, but I don't think it has the free GC this time: http://hollywonk.com/post/33897864020/blackburn-2-announce - thanks again, you guys made it the number 1 kindle download for the first issue! The next issue will be out in November.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. I really enjoyed the first issue. This would be something I would continue to read.

The second issue was great. I'm really curious now what direction the story is going. Without giving specifics, the supernatural isn't what I was anticipating, but has a lot of interesting possibilities.

Where did you get your inspiration for this story?

[quote name='Tony Stark']how long does the gift card come? (I actually read it)[/QUOTE]

If you did the survey when the offer was going on you should already have it. This is an old offer and the OP was just alerting people of the new issue.

bread's done
Back