Free $5 Amazon Gift Card & Comic - no strings!

DAm it i for got my aol accs sercety ? answer and the rest of it was aphony how in the world do i get that the frist person who tells me how and it works i will give one 5$ gift card too

[quote name='mcloven12346']DAm it i for got my aol accs sercety ? answer and the rest of it was aphony how in the world do i get that the frist person who tells me how and it works i will give one 5$ gift card too[/QUOTE]

should just give someone $5 gift card to translate what you just said

[quote name='mcloven12346']i can't get into my aol acc because they deticted something and then i put all phony info so cant recover[/QUOTE]

i hadnt logged in in a while and they closed mine too until i reset my password. Only guess is to wing it but I recall they wiped my entire inbox

I still haven't received mine. Someone who I told about this thread and completed it about 2 hours later than me already received theirs.

The survey is DEAD!

I got the following message when I went to the survey website.

Blackburn Burrow Issue #1

This survey has closed. If you completed the survey earlier, you will receive your Amazon.com gift card in email (at the address associated with your Amazon account) within two weeks.
Do you have more ideas for Blackburn Burrow or want to know what's next for this story? Go to the Blackburn Burrow project to learn more. For more information about Amazon Studios or to learn more about our other projects in development visit us at amazonstudios.com.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Mine actually decided to work now. Got the code redeemed.[/QUOTE]
I know i tried it again and it worked perfectly:D.. Weird

Just finished the comic and thought it was really good! I honestly felt that the gift card was a bonus. Overall I'm not too bummed out that the survey is closed. I'm really excited for issue #2.

[quote name='Jayrcee']What's the subject of the email that you all are getting the $5 from? I don't want mine to end up in the junk folder.[/QUOTE]

Code:
Amazon Studios sent you an Amazon.com Gift Card!

[quote name='OrionBrando']Weird, didn't get mine but a friend did, and I submitted it first ( I passed him the promotion)[/QUOTE]

same thing with me. Guess we're out of luck.

[quote name='sirdan357']Still haven't got mine either, maybe they don't have enough to give everyone.[/QUOTE]

It was only for the first 5000. I filled mine out within the hour this was posted, so who knows.

I also have yet to get mine. And I also filled my out within the first hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to speak praise for the comic and feel of the whole thing. reminded me of a hell-on-wheels meets walking dead vibe. i dig it. just found out about this so i'm way behind and no $5 for me oh well. kudos to OP

I enjoyed the comic as well. Unfortunately, I didn't get in on the giftcard, but the comic more than made up for it. I'm looking forward to the next issue. The artwork is fantastic and lends itself well to the plot, characters, and general feel of the comic. Thus far it feels very Hellboy meets Jonah Hex; I'm looking forward to seeing how it shapes up in future issues and would love to see a movie.

[quote name='nfields21']Just got mine about 15 minutes ago.
Comic was Good to read, free 5$ to Amazon
win-win for everyone.[/QUOTE]

same. they might be doing it in 'waves'

bread's done
Back