Free $5 Amazon Gift Card & Comic - no strings!

Read the comic and did the survey. Hope the film synopsis moves away from zombies and is more related to your original plot if it gets picked up OP, but I wish you best of luck with this project regardless of the results.

I really enjoyed that comic. I liked your original ideas as well. Actually the creatures read more vampire to me than zombie, but not sparkly Twilight vampires. I hope you update us with issue #2. The mystery part is what's got me hooked, I'm a total sucker for them.

The comic was surprisingly good! Keep up the great work. Did folks get an e-mail confirmation for the $5 GC or will it just magically show up in our accounts 2 weeks later without prior notice?

I'm glad a lot of you guys are enjoying it! It was really all over the place yesterday - tons of news organizations and web sites picked up the story.

Still, I think it's moving up the lists on Amazon because of CAG lol

[quote name='jayntampa']I'm glad a lot of you guys are enjoying it! It was really all over the place yesterday - tons of news organizations and web sites picked up the story.

Still, I think it's moving up the lists on Amazon because of CAG lol[/QUOTE]

I would like to have your comic as PDF if it possible :)

I was disappointed when the zombies showed up. I'd have preferred your original monster mix, but I enjoyed reading the comic and will definitely put that GC to good use. Thanks!

I read the comic but was disappointed to find the survey closed. :( I liked it though and will still give some input. The dialogue is a little too cliche at times but the comic itself seems promising especially if there are other supernatural creatures besides zombies featured in the future.

[quote name='jayntampa']Holy moley! I can't believe it went through 5000 already! That's insane![/QUOTE]

This thread has 4255 views so I think the all 5000 surveys gone in normal :)

First comes first serves

killler and jay pm me the answer to this ? what was the frist video game ever made for windows 95 and i will give u one of those 5$ cards

[quote name='killer9']Check ur emails guys gift cards incoming[/QUOTE]

I just received mine.

Thanks, OP!

WTF i cant redeem mine
We had a problem redeeming your gift card

There's something wrong with the gift card claim code you entered. Please check for transposed digits, omitted digits, and similar errors. Don't worry, this is not case sensitive.

[quote name='SirGray']Mine also does not work, such a shame :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Mine doesnt work either.[/QUOTE]

Add me to the list, too. :cry:

bread's done
Back