Free month of xbox live gold is working again! [DEAD as of 01/28/2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it again, got burned real bad last time tho i forgot to cancel and they decided to charge me the day after i used all the money in my account so I got an overdraft fee. My faultb tho and was out 20 and i don't even play xbox that much anymore anywho learned my lesson instant cancel of auto renewal.
It happened to me too but I just called Customer Service and they dropped the charges. They told me that they will only do it once.

I've been using it for a long time and honestly, I don't see how you could get banned for it. It's not our fault MS doesn't fix it so you can't use it over and over.
People also used this reasoning to download rayman and look what happened.

Spoilers.

There's this part in Man of Steel where teen Clark was getting bullied but he just let it go. And afterwards he talked to his dad saying that he wanted to hit the kid so bad, he wanted to really bad, but didn't.

I escaped the Oman Wars untouched and I really want to use this link again like I have before, but with my Xbox One coming, I have to let it go. I really want to really bad, but like what Papa Kent said, you just gotta let it go.

I just created a new US account and it does work. I'm not sure if now it only works for brand new accounts, but the option is still there, so there's some hope, I suppose. The page looks like this: 

Gold.png

It seems to work on all my accounts that have never been Gold before. It doesn't work on my main account that I have been using the last few months. Bad form Microsoft.

Can you guys go to your My account page on your computers? I keep getting a Runtime error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

If you don't have a phone with Internet access, just go to xbox.com on the PC and at the bottom of the page click "Mobile version" and then access the link and it should work as well.

So, after reading through the thread and all the warning signs I have a question. Has anyone been banned via this new link? If so, did you abuse it or did you only use it once? I have a Silver Account and want to get a free month but was horrified by the people claiming that the sky was falling. 

I tried what you said from the mobile version and I get every time the same error (tested with firefox and IE just in case)

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date:

12/22/2013 8:40:03 PM

code:

1F8F1C05BE4CF33

s:

ZKIiTk3A13Bdd0LUkVd6EQ==

id:

b4efe6d6-5911-4758-896f-daddedfd2ce9

req:

eca71c13-92de-44a6-9a03-69c90ba600d6

any suggestions ?

I tried what you said from the mobile version and I get every time the same error (tested with firefox and IE just in case)

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. date: 12/22/2013 8:40:03 PM code: 1F8F1C05BE4CF33 s: ZKIiTk3A13Bdd0LUkVd6EQ== id: b4efe6d6-5911-4758-896f-daddedfd2ce9 req:
eca71c13-92de-44a6-9a03-69c90ba600d6

any suggestions ?
first log in at xbox.com, then click mobile version, after that just click the link and the offer should pop up, just renewed =)

Haahaa niiiice thank you guys for that little mobile workaround I definitely have no reason to be paying for gold I rarely xbox anymore I did this last month and only got on once to play Gears and another two times to hang on some Uno. Mine expired today and was in the mood for some hbo go! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back