Free Samples thread

[quote name='archangelreb']Free Condoms http://www.maxprocondoms.com/index.htm[/QUOTE]

lol I guess a lot of CAGs wanted condoms

"The Free Condoms Form is temporarily unavailable.

Due to a sudden and overwhelming increase in requests, our e-mail server went down
April 14th at 3am.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we thank all of you for your
interest in our product!

Please check back here soon and check out our website!"

[quote name='guju900']im there but i just get there front page thing i dont see anywhere for free coffee[/quote]
go to the middle answer the questions and get your free sample. 5 questions on what you like your coffee to tast like.

Sorry if its been posted:
We're so confident you'll love True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange, we're giving away free samples!
People love using True products for flavoring water (as alternatives to sweetened water enhancers, flavored waters, diet sodas or sweetened drinks) as well as for adding to their hot/iced teas, beverages or drinks. They're also great to season food with (especially for those following low-carb, low-fat and low-sodium diets), and for any recipe that calls for lemon or lime juice. Made with 100% all-natural ingredients, each packet has:
  • Fresh-squeezed taste
  • 0 calories, 0g carbs
  • 0g sugars, no artificial or natural sweeteners
  • No preservatives or sodium
  • 100% guarantee of satisfaction
http://www.truelemon.com/sample.html

[quote name='crunchberries']I signed up for this last year and never got the damn things. Don't bother wasting your time on this one.[/quote]
Got mine today yay:applause:

Sam & Max Episode 4 - Abe Lincoln Must Die - The president's lost it. Federally mandated group hugs, a pudding embargo... what's next, gun control? Sam & Max are off to Washington to take care of this bozo, but the political climate will only get stormier... and a new power will rise...
  • One of six self-contained cases with an overarching story arc.
  • Simple point & click interface with a low learning curve.
  • Catchy jazz soundtrack featuring live performers and over three hours of original music.
  • Intuitive gameplay that appeals to new players as well as adventure-game diehards.
  • And it's funny!
System Requirements
  • Windows XP or Vista, 1.5GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32MB 3D-accelerated video card. Must have, or create, a Steam account (Also free).
A pretty funny adventure series, with a Metascore of 80/100. Not sure how much longer this free promotion will last.

Here's the link:
http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=app&AppId=8230&s=017649320190647837 18063&cc=US

[quote name='keefurxxcore']Truelemon sucks, I signed up more then a year ago and only got spam...[/quote]

I got a free sample pack from them a couple of months ago. Took a while for it to get here, but it worked out for me. The orange packet tasted good mixed in with Coca Cola (I was trying to emulate a drink that the Coca-Cola company only sells in Germany and Austria called "Mezzo Mix").

[quote name='keefurxxcore']Truelemon sucks, I signed up more then a year ago and only got spam...[/quote]

When I read this, I thought the topic had digressed into a conversation about Digimon... :lol:

But yes, I've never received anything from them either.

http://zantacotc.com/default_CD.aspx

Get a FREE** Music CD
when you purchase any Zantac® product.

Choose from a series of "Best of" CDs featuring original recordings by these famous artists: Willie Nelson, Ray Charles, Teddy Pendergrass, Marvin Gaye, Juice Newton, Robert Goulet, Glenn Miller, and Aaron Neville.

**Limit one (1) free music CD per person, per household, address, or e-mail address. Requests must be made by 11:59 p.m. EST on
8/31/08. Offer only good for current legal residents of the 50 United States and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older. Offer
rights not transferable. Void where prohibited. Allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of music CD. Requests without zip codes or with post
office boxes cannot be honored. Not valid in combination with any other offers. Fraudulent submission could result in federal
prosecution under mail fraud statutes. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for delayed,
postage-due, illegible, mutilated, late, lost, incomplete, stolen or misdirected mail. Sponsor will not honor requests that do not
include all requested information. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 8/31/08.

does anybody know if the starbucks sample is dead?

i finish the 5q's then it gives me the flavor i might be interested in then nothing else.

I haven't had a chance to contribute much in the way of offers on this site as I've mostly been taking advantage of the offers I've seen here, but I've gone past that now and have been all over the internet and am finding all kinds of stuff. It's like.....ENDLESS!!! Here is a free sample of some new rags. Who can't use rags? http://www.kcdiy.com/xtreme/Xtreme.aspx

Thank you for your interest in this special offer.

We’re sorry, the FREE* Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix® samples are no longer available.

Darn.

[quote name='Zombiebride']Thank you for your interest in this special offer.

We’re sorry, the FREE* Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix® samples are no longer available.

Darn.[/QUOTE]
I got some :p

[quote name='Atomic Orange22']I'm having trouble on finding the free samples on the coffee. Could somebody give me some quick tips please?[/quote]
if it's the offer I'm thinking of, you need to go through the process of picking your favorite choices to find the best coffee flavor for you. Then you are offered the sample, I think. Maybe it's expired, though.

Degree Men Absolute Protection Deodorant

http://www.madeineureka.com/

Once the page loads (took a bit for me), click the + sign next the the deodorant floating in the air. If you miss it you either have to wait for it to come back around, or at the top of the screen under "sort by" click "Absolute Protection" to bring it back. After that click "get a free sample"

[quote name='help1']I got free Stride gum.[/QUOTE]
You got the gum? I signed up for it, but haven't received it yet. Did it come by USPS?

[quote name='CO_mommy']You got the gum? I signed up for it, but haven't received it yet. Did it come by USPS?[/quote]

Yup.

I just got my Stride gum. It smells delicious! I immediately got back online to try and get some more! I got a neat sample size of one-use caulk. I got some Oatmeal Crisp, shampoo.....lots of other stuff. It's fun to get this stuff in the mail!

[quote name='skidzach']Can you trust the sites like the 360elite4free? Im pretty skeptical just cuase it seems to good to me be true[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can. It's by a company called Trainn and all their stuff is trustworthy... but... this thread is for free samples. I think you're supposed to ask about stuff in other boards. xP Oh well

bread's done
Back