Free Samples thread

[quote name='moleman']These things are amazing, I got a free one in the mail on Saturday.[/quote]
yes, they really are

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that all of your sample requests have been deleted from our system and we will be sending nothing out. We never send samples without a credit card from the card holder. We are not in business to give away free samples.
If you can read? [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']*** NOTE: Please DO NOT Request a sample if you do not intend to place an order of at least $350.[/FONT]
Please take your free business elsewhere.

Marty S.
Webmaster of Leaderpromos.com

[quote name='mds12345']Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that all of your sample requests have been deleted from our system and we will be sending nothing out. We never send samples without a credit card from the card holder. We are not in business to give away free samples.
If you can read? [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']*** NOTE: Please DO NOT Request a sample if you do not intend to place an order of at least $350.[/FONT]
Please take your free business elsewhere.

Marty S.
Webmaster of Leaderpromos.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks Marty. If I ever want some great novelty pens I will be sure to place an order. Until then though take care.

[quote name='MeTaDeMoN']I got the TrueLemon, it was pretty good, but I wouldn't go out and buy it.[/QUOTE]
i agree

any UK or europe offers. i got a free comb once but i shave my head so it was pointless.

maybe i should grow a beard

Free coupon for a bag of dog or cat food by Nutro.

http://www.nutroproducts.com/yf/

Enter the code go4nc
I told them it was through Your Family and not the internet. It went through and they're sending out the coupon they say in 3-6 weeks.

I'm glad my cats aren't the least bit picky. I feed them tons of free catfood.

[quote name='pyoobez']Trojan's giving away free condoms again. (I hope this isn't against the rules... better to be safe.)

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/FreeSample.aspx

They come in descrete packaging. I still remember the time though I forgot what it was and opened one up in front of my mom.[/quote]

Do they say they're from Trojan? I want to get one to use as way to get back at a friend of mine but the last thing I need is my mother freaking out, haha.

[quote name='ParticleReality']Do they say they're from Trojan? I want to get one to use as way to get back at a friend of mine but the last thing I need is my mother freaking out, haha.[/QUOTE]

No, the shipping box has no mention of Trojan.

[quote name='ParticleReality']Do they say they're from Trojan? I want to get one to use as way to get back at a friend of mine but the last thing I need is my mother freaking out, haha.[/quote]

I wonder if this is the link that got exploited last week and that one guy ordered 1000 instead of 1...

Got my Emergen-C samples. (saw link on another board)

Man that stuff tastes NASTY.

But, its good for you and Free (samples).

bread's done
Back