Free Shipping at Half.com

fueledbytrueman

CAGiversary!
Free shipping at half.com (up to $25 worth) with code FREESHIP. Must have a $10 minimum purchase.

Not sure how long this will last. I used it to get a bunch of old Genesis & 64 games, though you may find some good deals on newer gen games too.

[quote name='CaoPi']code is dead???[/QUOTE]

Yes, unfortunately.

I got my Gears of War 1 Limited Collector's Edition in Like New condition the other day. Talk about a steal.

I'm still waiting on two items out of ten.

The other day I got a box from amazon which I was surprise since I haven't ordered anything from them since April. I didnt want to open the box but I was maybe my wife bought me something. I open it up and it was a kettlebell workout book and it was sent to me by a the person I bought the book from half.com. I paid $9 for it on half and they paid $27 to send me a brand new book (the receipt was included), now that is customer service and satisfaction.

[quote name='ryosnk']I'm still waiting on two items out of ten.

The other day I got a box from amazon which I was surprise since I haven't ordered anything from them since April. I didnt want to open the box but I was maybe my wife bought me something. I open it up and it was a kettlebell workout book and it was sent to me by a the person I bought the book from half.com. I paid $9 for it on half and they paid $27 to send me a brand new book (the receipt was included), now that is customer service and satisfaction.[/QUOTE]

That's crazy... but like the person who said they got their item directly from Walmart.com, do you suspect it might have been a case of a stolen credit card?

[quote name='kodave']That's crazy... but like the person who said they got their item directly from Walmart.com, do you suspect it might have been a case of a stolen credit card?[/QUOTE]

I hope not and I called Amazon to double check and the seller used their credit card and they have alot of positives on both half and amazon.

Over the past week, I got all my books, games, and cds I ordered. Everything looked like the condition it was listed in. Now to go give positive feedback to all of them. This code was so awesome!

I do have to say....I sold about 9 games this past month (maybe cause of the free shipping) and only one person posted feedback. It really irks me cause I go out of my way to make sure everything is perfect in the transaction. And I don't sell a lot so I need that feedback in order to hopefully sell more.

[quote name='super_dawn']Over the past week, I got all my books, games, and cds I ordered. Everything looked like the condition it was listed in. Now to go give positive feedback to all of them. This code was so awesome!

I do have to say....I sold about 9 games this past month (maybe cause of the free shipping) and only one person posted feedback. It really irks me cause I go out of my way to make sure everything is perfect in the transaction. And I don't sell a lot so I need that feedback in order to hopefully sell more.[/QUOTE]

Part of the problem may be that new accounts have a 5 day waiting period after activating them for feedback purposes. And to activate new accounts for feedback, eBay has to call you with a PIN number. People who created several new accounts for this deal may not bother with all of that.

[quote name='super_dawn']Over the past week, I got all my books, games, and cds I ordered. Everything looked like the condition it was listed in. Now to go give positive feedback to all of them. This code was so awesome!

I do have to say....I sold about 9 games this past month (maybe cause of the free shipping) and only one person posted feedback. It really irks me cause I go out of my way to make sure everything is perfect in the transaction. And I don't sell a lot so I need that feedback in order to hopefully sell more.[/QUOTE]

Send them a friendly reminder message - seriously. I have done this.

Just a simple "Feedback please! Thanks!" would suffice.

[quote name='blinknot4']Send them a friendly reminder message - seriously. I have done this.

Just a simple "Feedback please! Thanks!" would suffice.[/QUOTE]
In my opinion, an approach that I think works well for most sellers I've dealt with is for them to follow up with an e-mail to ensure everything is satisfactory. And then to say something in the line of, "If you're happy with your purchase, please leave positive feedback."

Some word it better than others, but the general gist is to extend the reminder while also ensuring the buyer is happy. If they're not, then at least they have the opportunity to talk to the buyer about it.

I got all my items from 4 accounts but 1 dude sent me the wrong item and now it turned into a mess where the seller is saying that he will report me to ebay because "I threatened him". A claim was promptly filed with half.com and a copy of his email was included because this seller is going crazy. All of this for a $4 CD... I know. What a douche.

[quote name='oasisboy']I got all my items from 4 accounts but 1 dude sent me the wrong item and now it turned into a mess where the seller is saying that he will report me to ebay because "I threatened him". A claim was promptly filed with half.com and a copy of his email was included because this seller is going crazy. All of this for a $4 CD... I know. What a douche.[/QUOTE]
Is it a good CD?

[quote name='oasisboy']I got all my items from 4 accounts but 1 dude sent me the wrong item and now it turned into a mess where the seller is saying that he will report me to ebay because "I threatened him". A claim was promptly filed with half.com and a copy of his email was included because this seller is going crazy. All of this for a $4 CD... I know. What a douche.[/QUOTE]

What did you say to him that he construed as a threat?

[quote name='kodave']What did you say to him that he construed as a threat?[/QUOTE]

Probably something non-confrontational, like "I'm gonna fukken stab you and burn your bushes and piss on your patio if I don't get my stuff, jerk!"

Just kidding, oasisboy!

bread's done
Back