Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man these people that run the Yahoo Savings Club and Google SEO Supervisor really screwed up my account this last go through. I cancelled both within the 14 day trial period and both of them they billed me on my CC even though I called a number of times to verify my accounts were cancelled.

Luckily they quicly refunded my YSC this week when I called and now today I noticed they charged for Google. I called them back up and everything checks out and they put through the refund, but it is really a pain. Its really odd because I did Quickbooks, eauction and increase my margin and had no issues.

As I posted before, be careful with all your offers. Keep good records of everything, check your CC statements and if you see anything that doesn't make sense call the customer service numbers immediately.

Anyone try to cancel the 2nd thing in Dealmax? It says that you need to send an email? How do I talk to a representative?

Ok, I have another question. When I try to sign up for a few of the offers, (Dealmax, AtHome, etc) it tells me that I am not eligible.

Pretty sure this is because at one point I tried to earn a xbox 360 from another referral site that was absolutely horrid, and this company was part of it. However, I never did the AtHome, Dealmax etc with the other company.

Is this just a cookie issue? Or do they track your name and address stuff?

Does the name that you provide, have to match the name from your account? There is about 3 or 4 of those offers that I can't do because I am not eligible, and that sucks.

Thanks again.

Oh, and Yahoo gave me instant credit.

[quote name='iguss']Anyone try to cancel the 2nd thing in Dealmax? It says that you need to send an email? How do I talk to a representative?[/quote]
The second offer is the YourSavingsClub offer again. I have a feeling those of us that have already cancelled it will not be entered into it again. I tried to obtain my member number, and they couldn't find one using my phone number. So, again, you may not be signed up for the second offer (assuming you already were on a previous offer).

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']Ok, I have another question. When I try to sign up for a few of the offers, (Dealmax, AtHome, etc) it tells me that I am not eligible.

Pretty sure this is because at one point I tried to earn a xbox 360 from another referral site that was absolutely horrid, and this company was part of it. However, I never did the AtHome, Dealmax etc with the other company.

Is this just a cookie issue? Or do they track your name and address stuff?
[/quote]
For me, it was always because I had used my credit card on one of the company's previous offers. If you can, try using a second credit card. That always solved the problem for me.

I just completed the Bargain.com offer. Same company as the Dealmax. Hoping it credits here in a couple minutes.

EDIT: Hasn't credited yet. I have a feeling it's because I signed up for both within a close period of time (same thing happened with my eAuction). I had to file an MCR on the second one I tried to sign up for.

Oh well. They already sent me a welcome email for Bargain. Still don't see one for Dealmax yet though. Anybody get a welcome email from them yet?

[quote name='Rig']The second offer is the YourSavingsClub offer again. I have a feeling those of us that have already cancelled it will not be entered into it again. I tried to obtain my member number, and they couldn't find one using my phone number. So, again, you may not be signed up for the second offer (assuming you already were on a previous offer).

For me, it was always because I had used my credit card on one of the company's previous offers. If you can, try using a second credit card. That always solved the problem for me.

I just completed the Bargain.com offer. Same company as the Dealmax. Hoping it credits here in a couple minutes.

EDIT: Hasn't credited yet. I have a feeling it's because I signed up for both within a close period of time (same thing happened with my eAuction). I had to file an MCR on the second one I tried to sign up for.

Oh well. They already sent me a welcome email for Bargain. Still don't see one for Dealmax yet though. Anybody get a welcome email from them yet?[/quote].

I have tried a couple different CC's and they aren't working. Hope that's not the case.

Anywho. I signed up for the GHIII bundle, and the order email contains a shipping date of the 14th. Can I expect to have them ship this at the date, or is this just a generic email that they always include a date, and because of GHIII, I won't receive it for a while.

Thanks,

Nope I dint get an email from dealmax yet. I did get credit though. Is it one of those where we're going to have to call to get our member number?

[quote name='gimmepilotwings'].

I have tried a couple different CC's and they aren't working. Hope that's not the case.

Anywho. I signed up for the GHIII bundle, and the order email contains a shipping date of the 14th. Can I expect to have them ship this at the date, or is this just a generic email that they always include a date, and because of GHIII, I won't receive it for a while.

Thanks,[/quote]
For the most part it's true for all the games except GHIII which is extremely backordered. Expect to wait until January before it arrives as people who ordered back at the beginning of November are still waiting for theirs (nov. 11th for me).

I think Rig is right. I've cancelled yoursavings club before and this new offer that comes with dealmax is called savingsmart. I went on http://www.savingsmart.com/ and tried to recover my member # using my email and it says it can't be found.

*I just logged onto Dealmax's website, looks like they have an option for online cancellation

Just signed up bargin.com (No credit yet) and privacy matters (credited in 10 mins) I am having problems logging into bargin.com and the other thing wisehousebuyer anyone else having problems logging in those two?

Did Dealmax and got credit in about 5 mins. No email yet, but it's only been a couple minutes. Now I need to do one more so I have credits for when they add Burnout Paradise in January.

Is it just me or is the site getting slow, Ive been waiting on an MCR for almost three weeks now and a 4000 point card has been processing for over a week now.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Is it just me or is the site getting slow, Ive been waiting on an MCR for almost a week now and a 4000 point card has been processing for over a week now.[/quote]

My Mass Effect i ordered took 9 days to process when i ordered it on nov 15th (on a points account).They are probably getting thousand's among thousand's of orders from people and probably ebay'ers who pick up guitar hero 3 to sell there for some quick and easy cash. Then you got other orders from regulars and then u got orders from people who are new to the site. I would give them up to 14 days to ship.

hey sorry for double post, just wondering still about the Yahoo offer. I signed up for this and got charged 2 $1.95 by 2 diff companies. Is this normal with them?

MCR's can take up to 10 business days.

All of my orders shipped on the 8th day, except Mass Effect which was shipped out on the 6th day. It arrived at my door 2 days later.

[quote name='wwf20112']My Mass Effect i ordered took 9 days to process when i ordered it on nov 15th (on a points account).They are probably getting thousand's among thousand's of orders from people and probably ebay'ers who pick up guitar hero 3 to sell there for some quick and easy cash. Then you got other orders from regulars and then u got orders from people who are new to the site. I would give them up to 14 days to ship.[/quote]
Right on, in the end tho its all good, it's all free so I have no problem waiting it out.

Just signed up for Dealmax a few minutes ago, just got credited for it as Im typing this :D. Gonna pick up another 4000 point card or Scene It.

Damn and I just realized I said ive been waiting a week for an MCR, I meant I've been waiting 3 weeks for it, stupid Overnight Genius crap.

[quote name='SpitFire158']if i sign up for dealmax today when should i cancel?

And is Bargain.com the same company and do u need a new credit card?[/quote]

Cancel in 5 days...it's the same company but different site i had no problem using the same card :)

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Send the company an e-mail requesting the following information (by e-mail):
  • member/account ID
  • product/service ordered
  • date of sign-up
I had asked Trainn about this before (as I never got a confirmation from Increase My Margin) and this is what they need to process the MCR. Once the company sends you this information back, paste the e-mail in the MCR request with full headers as you would normally do with a confirmation e-mail.

Rig,

If this information is allowed, it may be helpful to put it in the first 2 posts.[/quote]

Cool I will do that. Thanks for the heads up.

I got an email from Dealmax earlier.

Still no Bargain.com credit.

And I noticed a few questions above that have already been answered in the OP. You guys really need to read that. :razz:

I just did dealmax and plan on doing bargain but prob will wait a few days so I don't get screwed with receiving credit.. prob do it w/ a different card as well =) anyway.. I read in OP and read through this thread about those two and wanted to make sure

(dealmax and bargain) are same but seperate companies from privacy, simply and ahr correct?

has anyone gotten credit for both bargain and dealmax instantly or was it the case like Rig? I just got credited for dealmax as I wrote this =)

anyone getting this with dealmax?

i enter all my info, press sumbit then it goes to a blank page saying deal max error

YES!! After 2 months and one fucked up offer later all my MCR's went through

EXCEPT the dr suess offer...That one's been a real bother

Just ordered mass effect!

Assassins Creed didn't come!!!!!!!! fucking but head fucking shipping. It shipped on December 2nd. I am praying it'll be here by tomorrow.
"3-5 business days". I don't see why people order the GHIII since it has so much trouble shipping, when they can order Creed, Simpsons Game, or Halo 3 and have no problem with it. By the way, going to Raleys in an hour or two and going to get another prepaid for the new deals :D

does anyone one know or have been through with the offer GREAT FUN?
can anyone guide me to (what should I do since I already sended an MCR request but no answer back :( and its expiring around next week the trial...
another question i had already received stamps.com credit (i applied on the nov 17) can I cancel that now?
thank you for your time

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i ordered orange box on the 18th and it still hasnt arrived.[/quote]

you might want to email them. thats a long time for that game

[quote name='mcdaking84']you might want to email them. thats a long time for that game[/quote]

do you know their email address? i tried to contact them through support tickets and their contact form but they take a long time to answer them.

Damn bargin.com hasn’t credited yet. Dealmax credited instantly so I thought bargins.com would too. I hope I don’t have to deal with that MCR crap.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']do you know their email address? i tried to contact them through support tickets and their contact form but they take a long time to answer them.[/quote]

thats the only way i know how to contact them. Make sure your urgency setting on the email is on high or medium.

If you get a order confirmed email just reply back to them for support. Don't have the exact email on hand

Any Canadian CAGs have advice? I'm trying to get Orange Box but I've run out of offers. I did Increase My Margin last summer to get Shadowrun, so I can't do any of the other offers from that company. I already have a Zip.ca account, so that won't work. Every other offer I try gives me either a "This page cannot be displayed/Cannot find server" or redirects me to some piece of spyware called Smiley Central.

Damn, this is gonna take forever. It's already been a couple days since I submitted my account for review and I still gotta wait for the proccessing and shipping times

And if I'm dumb enough to order GHIII....:drool:

When they review your account they're just checking out your referrals to make sure they're legit.

No credit from Bargain either. I think it may be an MCR for all of us :/

[quote name='SpitFire158']Do you have to go through an account review?[/quote] Everyone with a referral account must go through a review when submitting for their free game. This is done to verify that your two referrals are green and that everyone adhered to the TOS.

Well, this is weird. Right after I bitch about how long the process is gonna take, my account gets done reviewing and is ready to order. Happy birthday to me. \\:D/

Now, do I do GHIII or CoD4??

[quote name='sventhebruin']Well, this is weird. Right after I bitch about how long the process is gonna take, my account gets done reviewing and is ready to order. Happy birthday to me. \\:D/

Now, do I do GHIII or CoD4??[/quote]
if you want to wait at least a month + then GHIII, but CoD4 is great! MP aspect A+

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Has anyone been credited for bargins.com yet?[/quote]
Nope not yet maybe tomorrow i highly doubt it but it would be nice not to file a MCR

[quote name='lobitoh']does anyone one know or have been through with the offer GREAT FUN?
can anyone guide me to (what should I do since I already sended an MCR request but no answer back :( and its expiring around next week the trial...
another question i had already received stamps.com credit (i applied on the nov 17) can I cancel that now?
thank you for your time[/quote]

*sigh*

The first post in this thread has the answers to those questions.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Well, this is weird. Right after I bitch about how long the process is gonna take, my account gets done reviewing and is ready to order. Happy birthday to me. \\:D/

Now, do I do GHIII or CoD4??[/quote]
It depends on how much you value a wait over getting a game within 2 weeks. You could seriously (and probably will be) waiting until January for GHIII.

COD4 is WELL worth it. IMO its GOTY and probably best MP game ever on Live.

GHIII is great, especially the value, but if you wait till after the holidays, it will be easier to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back