Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is it takking you guys to get it shipped? I ordered Halo 3 on Sunday and it still says that its Processing.

Just to give people an idea of the wait for GHIII, I order my bundle October 30th and it didn't arrive until December 3rd.

On the other end of the spectrum, I ordered Bioshock on November 7th, well after the initial release rush, and it was in my hands a week later.

If you want GHIII, you're going to be waiting a good 4-6 weeks.

I ordered Assassins Creed on Nov 25, shipped Dec 2nd. Pray before you go to sleep tonight, that it will be here in the morning. I really hope. By the way, I'm going to get a new prepaid CC, hopefully gonna get Simpsons Game and CoD4?Is it worth it? I don't see why people are doing GHIII when other games come in within "3 to 5 business days"

[quote name='DarkD-']How long is it takking you guys to get it shipped? I ordered Halo 3 on Sunday and it still says that its Processing.[/quote]

Some people get it shipped really quick, some get items shipped really slow. I place my order Nov 28th for COD4 and still processing :cry: my gf ordered a game and had to wait a entire month because somehow it got "lost" with ups.

[quote name='Leek']I ordered Assassins Creed on Nov 25, shipped Dec 2nd. Pray before you go to sleep tonight, that it will be here in the morning. I really hope. By the way, I'm going to get a new prepaid CC, hopefully gonna get Simpsons Game and CoD4?Is it worth it? I don't see why people are doing GHIII when other games come in within "3 to 5 business days"[/quote]

you are most likely not going to get your game tomorrow since ups doesn't ship on weekends

The Dealmax and Bargain people might be available on the phone 24/7. Just gave them a call to see what their hours were, and I could still get operators!

I will try again on Sunday to see if they have the day off.

[quote name='DarkD-']How long is it takking you guys to get it shipped? I ordered Halo 3 on Sunday and it still says that its Processing.[/quote]

They say a week for shipping on every order. The last time I ordered on a Sunday, it shipped 8 days after (on the Monday) and thats the longest Ive ever had to wait for something to ship.

If you dont see it change by Tuesday, just email them.

[quote name='glare']Some people get it shipped really quick, some get items shipped really slow. I place my order Nov 28th for COD4 and still processing :cry: my gf ordered a game and had to wait a entire month because somehow it got "lost" with ups.[/quote]

You should contact them. I've never had an order take longer than 8 days to ship from them and COD4 is widely available. Then again, they may just be backed up, as its not terribly long past the week mark. I imagine the Thanksgiving holiday set them back a bit.

Go to the order list and click the number, theres a link to "contact us about the order" in there.

Well, I went ahead and ordered CoD4.

Soon as I reset my account, I discovered I still had enough referrals to fulfill that part of the requirement. Just gotta do another offer.\\:D/

Hey, Rig, sorry if this is another moronic question that's been asked and answered a million times, but in a PM a while ago, you said AutoVantage was an offer you had done but hadn't credited and you filed an MCR.

Well, I don't see it in your OP, so......what's the deal with it?

And to anyone else who has a second....What is ONE offer that I should do? I've done a ton of them, so there's not much room. Maybe a lesser known or more expensive one that isn't too popular. I just want something that's gonna credit for me.

Shit, sorry for the double post.

[quote name='sventhebruin']

And to anyone else who has a second....What is ONE offer that I should do? I've done a ton of them, so there's not much room. Maybe a lesser known or more expensive one that isn't too popular. I just want something that's gonna credit for me.[/quote]

Have you done amazon diet? It costs like $8S&H, but I haven't seen anyone else do it. It credited instantly for me, and I just got the pills in the mail so I sent an e-mail asking to cancel so we'll see how that goes..

from what i can tell for 27 dollars for 4 magazine subs for 'magazine burst' isn't half bad at all... they have good magazines.

[quote name='snoopfighter']from what i can tell for 27 dollars for 4 magazine subs for 'magazine burst' isn't half bad at all... they have good magazines.[/quote]
that will probably be my last resort option for offers.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Hey, Rig, sorry if this is another moronic question that's been asked and answered a million times, but in a PM a while ago, you said AutoVantage was an offer you had done but hadn't credited and you filed an MCR.

Well, I don't see it in your OP, so......what's the deal with it?
[/quote]
Hmmm. Not sure why it isn't there. I have a feeling I posted details that never made the previous OP.

I will look around and try to dig up the information. FWIW, I did receive credit eventually and had no problems with cancelling.

EDIT: I added what I still had. Don't remember the price or the trial duration. I'd give it a go if you're hurting for offers.

If anyone can answer my questions on blockbuster online that'll be great, they keep getting lost in the threads.

My first question is when can i cancel blockbuster online? Can i cancel it in the first month or do I have to wait to cancel on the second month?

My other question is that I'm probably going to have to fill a mcq since its 5 business now and no credit yet from blockbuster, but in my email confirmation my account number is bugged and it doesn't show up. Will this be a problem when sending the MCQ?

[quote name='magus83']If anyone can answer my questions on blockbuster online that'll be great, they keep getting lost in the threads.

My first question is when can i cancel blockbuster online? Can i cancel it in the first month or do I have to wait to cancel on the second month?

My other question is that I'm probably going to have to fill a mcq since its 5 business now and no credit yet from blockbuster, but in my email confirmation my account number is bugged and it doesn't show up. Will this be a problem when sending the MCQ?[/quote]

Cancel during the trial? If you wait until the second month, you will be charged the basic rate. Unless you want to pay for a month, cancel during the trial period.

Either take your chances with the email you have and send that to them, or email Blockbuster asking for a new one. Tell them you want another copy for your records, as the previous one didn't show up correctly.

[quote name='Rig']Cancel during the trial? If you wait until the second month, you will be charged the basic rate. Unless you want to pay for a month, cancel during the trial period.

Either take your chances with the email you have and send that to them, or email Blockbuster asking for a new one. Tell them you want another copy for your records, as the previous one didn't show up correctly.[/QUOTE]

alrighty thanks for the reply, guess i'll email blockbuster later to send me a new confirmation email.

I signed up for BarginNetwork and Dealmax last night. I know you get signed up for two offers, so I tried to cancel SavingSmart and WiseHouseBuyer, figuring they were like yoursavingsclub and you could cancel it whenever. So I go onto SavingSmart.com and do the forgot ID thing, and anything I try ends up saying 'Sorry we couldn't find your ID'. I do have my dealmax though. Anyone know whats up with this? I hope both offers will cancel when I cancel DealMax

Also, for BarginNetwork, I got an email from both BN and WHB, and WHB didn't give me an ID or anything. So I logged into BN and tried calling then to just cancel WHB, and they make you enter a phone number. However, I was NEVER asked a phone number while registering, but I saw in my email that my telephone number is "9999999999". They have an online cancelation thing, and it shows 4 offers (BN, WHB and two other things) and it says "If you cancel one you cancel them all" or something like that. So hopefully canceling that will be somewhat easier than Dealmax seems to be. Anyone else having the same problems?

[quote name='soad342']I signed up for BarginNetwork and Dealmax last night. I know you get signed up for two offers, so I tried to cancel SavingSmart and WiseHouseBuyer, figuring they were like yoursavingsclub and you could cancel it whenever. So I go onto SavingSmart.com and do the forgot ID thing, and anything I try ends up saying 'Sorry we couldn't find your ID'. I do have my dealmax though. Anyone know whats up with this? I hope both offers will cancel when I cancel DealMax

Also, for BarginNetwork, I got an email from both BN and WHB, and WHB didn't give me an ID or anything. So I logged into BN and tried calling then to just cancel WHB, and they make you enter a phone number. However, I was NEVER asked a phone number while registering, but I saw in my email that my telephone number is "9999999999". They have an online cancelation thing, and it shows 4 offers (BN, WHB and two other things) and it says "If you cancel one you cancel them all" or something like that. So hopefully canceling that will be somewhat easier than Dealmax seems to be. Anyone else having the same problems?[/quote]
Which is exactly why I only use prepaid CC's

[quote name='soad342']I signed up for BarginNetwork and Dealmax last night. I know you get signed up for two offers, so I tried to cancel SavingSmart and WiseHouseBuyer, figuring they were like yoursavingsclub and you could cancel it whenever. So I go onto SavingSmart.com and do the forgot ID thing, and anything I try ends up saying 'Sorry we couldn't find your ID'. I do have my dealmax though. Anyone know whats up with this? I hope both offers will cancel when I cancel DealMax

Also, for BarginNetwork, I got an email from both BN and WHB, and WHB didn't give me an ID or anything. So I logged into BN and tried calling then to just cancel WHB, and they make you enter a phone number. However, I was NEVER asked a phone number while registering, but I saw in my email that my telephone number is "9999999999". They have an online cancelation thing, and it shows 4 offers (BN, WHB and two other things) and it says "If you cancel one you cancel them all" or something like that. So hopefully canceling that will be somewhat easier than Dealmax seems to be. Anyone else having the same problems?[/quote]
Similar thing happened to me. I called to cancel WHB and they asked for my telephone, which I had no idea about since they didn't ask me for one when I signed up. I called and finally got them to cancel it, but I told them I wanted to keep Bargain active for now.

Going to try and clarify the two offers (Dealmax and Bargain.com):

Dealmax signs you up for its offer, along with SavingSmart. SavingSmart is actually Your Savings Club, which many of us have already been signed up for in the past. When you call Your Savings Club, you will hear that you have already cancelled your membership (if you input your credit card # on their automated system). This applies for those of us that already cancelled Your Savings Clubs in the past. If you have never signed up with Your Savings Club, you still need to cancel this.

Bargain signs you up for their service, along with WiseHouseBuyer. If you login to www.bargain.com, you can find the cancellation page, which allows you to cancel both of these at the same time. I'd use this page for cancelling.

I will mention the ability to cancel both of these offers online in my second post information.

thank very much for clarification Rig.. now before I do bargain, I want to see greens for it. It's been at least a day for many.. any luck guys??

not here. I think it's an MCR for all of us :bomb:

EDIT: New offer! "Dermawand" 30 day free trial, $15.95 for shipping.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']You should contact them. I've never had an order take longer than 8 days to ship from them and COD4 is widely available. Then again, they may just be backed up, as its not terribly long past the week mark. I imagine the Thanksgiving holiday set them back a bit.

Go to the order list and click the number, theres a link to "contact us about the order" in there.[/quote]

Did that yesterday afternoon; still no response :roll:

Would it be stupid to try and order GH3 right now? Or should I get Mass Effect and then wait until January to get GH3... hmm decisions decisions

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay, so Overnight Genius...it's a 7 day trial right?

Do you have to send the disc back?[/quote]

Okay I looked again and it said that I have to send one disc back, now since the trial is so freaking short. If you call and cancel and then send them back the disc, will they charge you if the disc isn't back by the end of the trial? I mean that would be pretty shady if they charge you even though you called to confirm your cancelation and also shipped back the disc.

Also, I ordered Mass Effect today.

Thanks, Rig. I think I'll give AutoVantage a shot. Hopefully it credits and I can get GHIII by February lol.

Anyways, this is a question for the veterans of this shenanigans.

I remember a few people saying something about after you get a bunch of games from this site, they make you fill out some sort of tax info or something?? I was never too clear on this.

Can anyone clarify for me? My next game will be my sixth one and I seem to recall that's the magic number for this tax crap to show up.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Thanks, Rig. I think I'll give AutoVantage a shot. Hopefully it credits and I can get GHIII by February lol.

Anyways, this is a question for the veterans of this shenanigans.

I remember a few people saying something about after you get a bunch of games from this site, they make you fill out some sort of tax info or something?? I was never too clear on this.

Can anyone clarify for me? My next game will be my sixth one and I seem to recall that's the magic number for this tax crap to show up.[/quote]I think once you get $600 worth of games, you have to fill out the tax form.

Speaking of that, I have a question for anyone who has already gone through this...

So far I've gotten
2 GH2s
Bioshock
The Orange Box
COD4
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect

That comes out to around $480 if you add just the retail value (so $90+$90+$60+$60+$60+$60+$60)

Now does trainn take the shipping cost into account too? Because I kind of wanted to order GH3 before the end of the year, which would bump me up to $580, just below the $600 mark, and I REALLY don't want to fill out that tax form...

Thanks to anyone who can help

I filled an MCR for Blockbuster 11/28 and still nothing, they said it should take 10 days. Does anyone ever have problems with MCRs taking long that stated?

[quote name='Fuzi0n']I filled an MCR for Blockbuster 11/28 and still nothing, they said it should take 10 days. Does anyone ever have problems with MCRs taking long that stated?[/quote]

My last MCR credited on the 14th day.

[quote name='evanft']Anyone do Great Fun?[/quote]
Yep. Got credit in 4 days or so, and also got 20 dollars in free gas cards!

[quote name='dcgm']Yep. Got credit in 4 days or so, and also got 20 dollars in free gas cards![/quote]
Grr I really need to get a prepaid CC but I'm home most of today[waiting for game, maybe? Didn't come in the mail, so hoping FedEx or something like that]

[quote name='omgu8myrice']can you do offers\ and get refferals while your account is under review?
or are you basically handcuffed for the 5 days?[/quote]

anyone?? :)

[quote name='omgu8myrice']anyone?? :)[/quote]

You can keep doing offers and getting referrals. It's nice to order a game and see you're all green and ready to go once you reset your account. :D

I heard something about Paypal offering one-time use credit cards that draw from your account. Anyone know about these?

EDIT: Just did Bargain. Is there a set time for how long you have to belong to it?

Is there any way to cancel an order? I ordered Halo 3 last Sunday. Today I went out and found a copy for $40, so I was wondering if I could change the game to something else or just cancel altogether.

[quote name='aznguyen316']thank very much for clarification Rig.. now before I do bargain, I want to see greens for it. It's been at least a day for many.. any luck guys??[/quote]

nope. didnt credit for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back