Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who has done the Stamps.com offer tell me exactly what you need to cancel? (Like, information wise). When I cancelled YSC I didn't need anything lol, was wondering if this was the same.

Do I need my username on the site or anything for them? Account #?

[quote name='Chuckles']Can anyone who has done the Stamps.com offer tell me exactly what you need to cancel? (Like, information wise). When I cancelled YSC I didn't need anything lol, was wondering if this was the same.

Do I need my username on the site or anything for them? Account #?[/quote]

They looked mine up by my email address. I told them that I was unable to get it to install on my computer.

[quote name='Chuckles']Can anyone who has done the Stamps.com offer tell me exactly what you need to cancel? (Like, information wise). When I cancelled YSC I didn't need anything lol, was wondering if this was the same.

when you call they try to get you to stay with them by offering you an extension of the trial. just say you still want to cancel. they ask for your email and last 4 digits of your SSN.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']when you call they try to get you to stay with them by offering you an extension of the trial. just say you still want to cancel. they ask for your email and last 4 digits of your SSN.[/quote]

Can you cancel online?

[quote name='SpitFire158']How long does it take for bargain.com to credit? I signed up for it yesterday bit it has yet to credit[/quote]

So far no one has had it credit yet (From what i read and did it myself 3-4 days ago) looks like it is going to be a MCR.

Yeah, he tried to cut the cost down to 50% for the service and give me another free month, just said I wanted to cancel lol. He asked me for my phone # to lookup the account, name and email address to confirm it and mother's maiden name (whatever security question you chose, I would imagine) to confirm the cancellation. Already got my cancellation email and final statement, thanks guys.

the phone number you used and know the answers to your security questions..

[quote name='wwf20112']All MCR'S credited for me on the 10th buisness day It was for Dr.suess and advantage languge and since u had the thanksgiving holiday and they don't count saturday/sunday today would be your 10th day so they should credit today but who knows leave the ticket open im sure they will get to it eventually. I know the waiting sucks.[/quote]
Dang that does suck, my first experience with them was pretty much instant. This was a much crappier one :(

Sweet, my COD4 and Mass Effect Shipped today! Just ordered GH2 because I dont want to get caught up with the GH3 business. You guys think I could squeeze in Orange Box before Christmas?

After a grand total of 43 days, I have finally received credit for Gamefly. That's right folks, never give up;) Now, which game to order?

[quote name='Hiei69']After a grand total of 43 days, I have finally received credit for Gamefly. That's right folks, never give up;) Now, which game to order?[/quote]

Did you file a MCR and waited 43 days or did you send them emails? I'm waiting for my Gamefly to credit and it's been about a week.

I filed an MCR and waited 10 days. Turns out, I made a mistake with the headers. I gave them the right headers though after getting in contact with them. I had to wait the full ten business days, which ended up being about 15 days because of weekends. Also, it was actually about 38 days total, I was going off the date of my very first offer by accident.

just got an email from trainn regarding my orange box that shipped 2 weeks ago. they said theyre shipping me another copy that should arrive in 3-5 days.

[quote name='Hiei69']I filed an MCR and waited 10 days. Turns out, I made a mistake with the headers. I gave them the right headers though after getting in contact with them. I had to wait the full ten business days, which ended up being about 15 days because of weekends. Also, it was actually about 38 days total, I was going off the date of my very first offer by accident.[/quote]

Not to trump you or anything, but I just recently got a green on stamps.com which I completed in July.

Anyhoo, just so people can gauge their progress, I ordered CoD4 on Dec. 8 and still processing. Maybe we should put this status stuff in our sigs so people can track it and not ask a quadrillion questions...

Anybody actually receive their gift cards instead of waiting for GH3 or gotten shipping confirmation? I was offered it and told them I wanted a gift certificate from Amazon, but haven't heard back from them since...

[quote name='elpolloestupendo']Anybody actually receive their gift cards instead of waiting for GH3 or gotten shipping confirmation? I was offered it and told them I wanted a gift certificate from Amazon, but haven't heard back from them since...[/quote]

same but this was only like a day or two ago haha when was yours?

March Madness 08 Ordered like on Dec. 2 shipped today, CoD4 ordered Dec. 1 shipped today as well. GHII order that was shipped on Nov. 30 =X has not arrived =( BOOO

After this, I will no longer mention it. Still, it is pretty annoying to see questions asked in here that have already been answered.

So:

READ THE OP!

Please. That's all I want. If people are still asking questions that are already answered there, please ignore them. Not trying to be a dick, but it's a tad frustrating.

Ctrl + F is everyone's friend!

By all means keep sending me PM's with legitimate questions. I am on the site many times per day, so it will get answered pretty quickly.

EDIT: And Rig is awesome.

Well I tried to bait that spammer, but it didn't work.

Oh well, can't blame me for trying to get my own referral :p

[quote name='Rig']
Ctrl + F is everyone's friend!
EDIT: And Rig is awesome.
[/quote]
Ignore posts that haven't read the OP. Rig is awesome. Didn't get assassins creed today. If not received by thursday I will ask them wtf is going on.

Ctrl+F is everyones freind? I have a freind? Woot.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Here's my link if anyone would like to give me a referral:

Thanks in advance, kids![/quote]

No. Read the fucking OP.

Did anybody else get charged $15.00 when you signed up for stamps.com?

I signed up for the free trial so I'm wondering why it's there. When I cancel it should be credited back to me right?

Rig or anyone else, have any of you heard directly from Trainn on the December update? I'm thinking there isn't going to be one at this point.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Rig or anyone else, have any of you heard directly from Trainn on the December update? I'm thinking there isn't going to be one at this point.[/quote]

I read on the other forum that the update was going to be relatively small (2-4 games). It didn't specify a week though, but I would guess in the next few days unless they decide to skip it.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Rig or anyone else, have any of you heard directly from Trainn on the December update? I'm thinking there isn't going to be one at this point.[/quote]

I haven't, though I actually haven't asked them. I will send an email tonight, though I wouldn't expect a reply for a couple days.

As for that edit (the awesome), that's all Foladar. :lol:

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']How often do new offers come in? I did like half of these on GamingLagoon, unfortunately.[/quote]

No specific days. They randomly add them every now and then.

[quote name='chipotleattack']Did anybody else get charged $15.00 when you signed up for stamps.com?

I signed up for the free trial so I'm wondering why it's there. When I cancel it should be credited back to me right?[/quote]

thats the authorization fee that you get back in 3 days or so

just filed an MCR for Autovantage and still waiting on Yahoo Success Center and it seems like those people still charged me even though I canceled and the girl I talked to even said I would not get charged...time to call them up tomorrow

I signed up for one of the deals a few weeks ago that signs you up for YourSavingsClub, which I promptly cancelled. Today I signed up for DealMax, and it cleared, but I entered a bad e-mail address by mistake. I fixed it with DealMax, but I got no confirmation from SavingSmart, the other deal they sign you up for, which happens to have the same phone number as YSC. So when I call them to try to get my ID # so I can cancel, they say the account tied to my phone # has been cancelled. The SavingSmart web page says I don't have an account with them.

So: am I screwed?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Should i file for an MCR for Bargain? I signed yesterday and it was supposed to credit within a day.[/quote]

can't til 7 days later.. even if you wanted to.

[quote name='Rig']
As for that edit (the awesome), that's all Foladar. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Not the slighest idea of what your talkin about! Hes settin me up, thats it.

I know Trainn is backed up with all kinds of orders and whatnot right now, but man, it doesn't seem like they're getting to MCR's too quickly. I've got one submitted back on 11/24 that hasn't been handled yet. It's been over 10 business days. That has to be the most frustrating things about the site. There's nothing like paying for some stupid ass trial and not getting credit for it.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I know Trainn is backed up with all kinds of orders and whatnot right now, but man, it doesn't seem like they're getting to MCR's too quickly. I've got one submitted back on 11/24 that hasn't been handled yet. It's been over 10 business days. That has to be the most frustrating things about the site. There's nothing like paying for some stupid ass trial and not getting credit for it.[/quote]

Mine is even worse everytime I write them a email they say 2 or 3 business days till they put my item(GH3) on order and they never do after 4 days still nothing. It's been now more then a month and week and a half and I still dont got my GH3.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I know Trainn is backed up with all kinds of orders and whatnot right now, but man, it doesn't seem like they're getting to MCR's too quickly. I've got one submitted back on 11/24 that hasn't been handled yet. It's been over 10 business days. That has to be the most frustrating things about the site. There's nothing like paying for some stupid ass trial and not getting credit for it.[/QUOTE]
I know a few people pre-holiday season had their MCR take over a month, so it seems really hit or miss .. thankfully mine took just two weeks.

Jonesin for Madden in Spanish? :lol:

Theres nothing coming out this month, even January is looking pretty paltry at this point, but I think theres at least one game that may be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back