Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='popemogoth']I can vouch for the Scholastic book offers...previously I ordered Carebears ($11.94) and Baby's First Disney ($8.98). I opened the baby Disney package and called to cancel and they said to donate it a non profit organization. If you have children here's your free offer with free books. You don't have to donate them plus they give you back a full refund. As for the Carebears I just marked " Return to Sender " and you call them back about a week later to get your money. There ya go guys 2 offers that were eventually free, confirmed.[/quote]

Thanks for the verification, Popemogoth!

I filed an MCR for Disney two weeks back, and Trainn says they are still waiting to hear back for the credit.

Still haven't been credited for Bargain yet, either. Like Disney, I'm going to write this off and not expect to get credit.

BTW: Anyone have the phone number or website for SimplyYou? I never got the email confirmation and am trying to search the thread and am having no luck...

Edit - nevermind, I found it: 888-242-0180

Some extra info for anyone intrested in doing the Scholastic Books offers (Baby's First Disney, Dr. Suess, & Carebears) You can use the same credit card. We know this is a problem with PacificWebWorks (Overnight Genius, Google Seo....etc) that you can't use the same card. But all green here.

[quote name='popemogoth']Some extra info for anyone intrested in doing the Scholastic Books offers (Baby's First Disney, Dr. Suess, & Carebears) You can use the same credit card. We know this is a problem with PacificWebWorks (Overnight Genius, Google Seo....etc) that you can't use the same card. But all green here.[/quote]
Yeah I've done all three, Disney and Seuss were easy to cancel, just had to click the e-mail link before 24hours, charges and stayed green. I know it's been stated, but people don't seem to read OP lol

As for Carebears, it doesn't work as easy as that, but I called in to cancel, I did receive the package, and when I called to cancel they sent me a pre-paid return label so I can just send it back free, and get my refund =D Scholastic is the real deal.

Also wanted to update.. CoD4 ordered Dec. 1, shipped Monday, Dec. 10 and received today, 2nd day Dec. 12. NICE!

Unfortunately, waiting on GHII(2) bundle shipped Nov. 30, not received yet =(

i finally received credit for complete home after filing an MCR on the 28th last month. still waiting on greatfun and ultimate grant secrets. im still waiting for my orange box and mass effect to come in as well. i guess i didnt get 2 day shipping like some of you since mass effect was shipped on monday.

account just submitted for review. woot. This will be my 3rd guitar hero.

One more and ill request the $400 for amazon.com. Gonna get me a new digital camera, hahaha

Just a heads up, I had two GHIII bundles ordered (one ordered on November 16th, the other on December 9th), but Trainn said they'd only give me a gift card for one of them and that I'd have to just wait for GHIII to become available for the other order.

Just a heads up, I had two GHIII bundles ordered (one ordered on November 16th, the other on December 9th), but Trainn said they'd only give me a gift card for one of them and that I'd have to just wait for GHIII to become available for the other order.

how do i request a gift certificate instead of ghIII? I have never heard about this before. There are really no games i want right now so 100 bucks would be great!

[quote name='mbeno13']how do i request a gift certificate instead of ghIII? I have never heard about this before. There are really no games i want right now so 100 bucks would be great![/quote]

I think the people who have done it just emailed trainn.

It's really difficult to understand why Trainn wouldn't be glad to give us $100 giftcards instead of shipping us the bundle. They should be doing it for anyone who asks, any number of times. If they pay around $117 with shipping, they can save $17 by doing this. That really adds up for the company.

Someone help me understand this.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Yeah I've done all three, Disney and Seuss were easy to cancel, just had to click the e-mail link before 24hours, charges and stayed green. I know it's been stated, but people don't seem to read OP lol

As for Carebears, it doesn't work as easy as that, but I called in to cancel, I did receive the package, and when I called to cancel they sent me a pre-paid return label so I can just send it back free, and get my refund =D Scholastic is the real deal.

Also wanted to update.. CoD4 ordered Dec. 1, shipped Monday, Dec. 10 and received today, 2nd day Dec. 12. NICE!

Unfortunately, waiting on GHII(2) bundle shipped Nov. 30, not received yet =([/quote]

Probably mistaken you're II for GHIII since it's only one digit off. Could be possible. Maybe that's why It's taking so long. There is proof that some guy who missed his offer cancellation by 3 hours and mysteriosuly got an extra GHIII bundle. Well if you do it would be even sweeter.

Well My MCR just credited for Great Fun!!! Im hecka excited! Thank You CAG for introducing me to this website! So far I have gotten:

- Halo 3 LE
- 3 Guitar Hero 3's

Thats over $350 in free stuff!!

Im planning on selling 2 of the guitar hero's on Ebay so I can get something I really want and Whoever told me the great tip of getting the most expensive item and selling it, THANK YOU!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='aznguyen316']Yeah I've done all three, Disney and Seuss were easy to cancel, just had to click the e-mail link before 24hours, charges and stayed green. I know it's been stated, but people don't seem to read OP lol([/QUOTE]

Wow, really? Has anyone else done it this way?

[quote name='SpitFire158']I ordered CoD 4 today and when might i expect it?[/quote]

I ordered it on the 8th and still processing. Just to give you a time frame.

Hey, could someone tell me the best offers to do? I don't really have the effort to mess around with refferrals. So I want to do 2 offers. It's probably pretty obvious that I'm going to do the stamps.com one. But for my other offer...I want an offer that I will not get sent anything. I do not want to be sent anything. I also want to be able to easily cancel it. I don't mind being charged less than $5, provided the offer credits. I don't really like talking over the phone, so if possible online cancellation.

Thanks for the help!

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Hey, could someone tell me the best offers to do? I don't really have the effort to mess around with refferrals. So I want to do 2 offers. It's probably pretty obvious that I'm going to do the stamps.com one. But for my other offer...I want an offer that I will not get sent anything. I do not want to be sent anything. I also want to be able to easily cancel it. I don't mind being charged less than $5, provided the offer credits. I don't really like talking over the phone, so if possible online cancellation.

Thanks for the help![/quote]

At Home Rewars, Great Fun, Simply You, and Privacy Matters are all $1. Also check the OP

[quote name='SpitFire158']At Home Rewars, Great Fun, Simply You, and Privacy Matters are all $1. Also check the OP[/quote]

Sweet, thanks. Also one more question. When I complete my offers, order my game, and receive my game. Do I reset my account to earn another game?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Sweet, thanks. Also one more question. When I complete my offers, order my game, and receive my game. Do I reset my account to earn another game?[/quote]
yes..READ THE OP
Rig put so much time into making a good informational section, the least you could do is skim through it before asking these types of questions

has anyone done dermawand? its a 30 day free trial..

i did the disney book club offer 2 hours ago and still no credit. instant offers are really hit or miss for me lately. i dont know why. i clear my cache and temporary internet files before doing any offer.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']yes..READ THE OP
Rig put so much time into making a good informational section, the least you could do is skim through it before asking these types of questions

has anyone done dermawand? its a 30 day free trial..[/quote]
Thanks for the OP nod. :)

I haven't done DermaWand, but it is a 30 day trial. However, you are charged $14.95 for the shipping and handling, and that is not refundable. Kinda steep, if you ask me (and that's the only reason why I never did it).

EDIT: And you have to send the product back.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']yes..READ THE OP

has anyone done dermawand? its a 30 day free trial..[/quote]

Thank you. I did read the first post, must've looked over that part, no need to be nasty about it. Rig has done a great job, thank you.

^ wasnt trying to be mean or anything. anyway, 14.95 is too much, they should state that on the yourfree360games site.

they have been adding and removing a lot of offers lately, hopefully the big update is coming soon!

[quote name='omgu8myrice']^ wasnt trying to be mean or anything. anyway, 14.95 is too much, they should state that on the yourfree360games site.

they have been adding and removing a lot of offers lately, hopefully the big update is coming soon![/quote]

What's this "big update" you speak off. It sounds intriguing.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i did the disney book club offer 2 hours ago and still no credit. instant offers are really hit or miss for me lately. i dont know why. i clear my cache and temporary internet files before doing any offer.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I did the disney book club tonight. After several hours, no credit and no e-mail. Hopefully both will arrive before the 24 hour cut off.

Dammit, I wanna do an offer right now sooo bad, but don't know which one. I've done all the ones I know are reliable and I'm too scared to try something without any feedback here first.

PhotoStamps
AutoVantage

Anyone got any feedback on those??

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Same here. I did the disney book club tonight. After several hours, no credit and no e-mail. Hopefully both will arrive before the 24 hour cut off.[/quote]

Make sure you are checking your Junk Email folder. It will end up there.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Dammit, I wanna do an offer right now sooo bad, but don't know which one. I've done all the ones I know are reliable and I'm too scared to try something without any feedback here first.

PhotoStamps
AutoVantage

Anyone got any feedback on those??[/quote]

Definitely do AutoVantage. Just make sure you read the offer details in the second post, and you should be fine.

[quote name='jetlitheone']I wanna order GH 3 for 100$ gift card... is that possible ? :p[/quote]

I don't really know, but there's a chance that it's not. In every email regarding the issue that I have read (and the one I received), they said that it was for orders that had been previously placed. Another poster said that he was only allowed to use the offer for one of his GH3 orders, the dates he ordered each may have played a role in that decision.

[quote name='Chuckles']I don't really know, but there's a chance that it's not. In every email regarding the issue that I have read (and the one I received), they said that it was for orders that had been previously placed. Another poster said that he was only allowed to use the offer for one of his GH3 orders, the dates he ordered each may have played a role in that decision.[/quote]

I JUST checked my email, and got this a few minutes ago:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Per your request, I have updated your order. Your Best Buy gift card will be sent to you in the next 1-2 days. Once it has been, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way.

B.A.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:35 AM
Subject: Order ######

Hi.

I ordered Guitar Hero III on November 13, and it still hasn’t shipped. I can understand the delay, as it is an extremely popular item.

Someone online mentioned the fact that you were providing $100 gift cards to those that no longer wanted to wait for the game to become available. If that is the case, I would like to get a gift card to Best Buy.

My email on your site is: "Rig's Email"
My address is the following:

"Rig's Address"

Thank you for everything!

---Rig

My GHIII order was placed way back on 11/13.

So there ya go. If you kindly email and ask them, you may be able to get a gift card in exchange for the game. Dunno if that would work with new orders though.

Rig....
Did you email them through a support ticket because that is what I did and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Is there another way to contact them?

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Rig....
Did you email them through a support ticket because that is what I did and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Is there another way to contact them?[/quote]

I have said it a couple times in the past:

I do not use support tickets. Don't see the point, as I don't think they reach the same people.

Their email address is in the OP. I always use that. They will take 2-3 days to reply back, but they are extremely friendly and helpful.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Rig....

Is there another way to contact them?[/quote]

It looks like he just emailed them

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:35 AM
Subject: Order ######

I just got an email back from trainn the other day saying that i could get a gift card for my gh3 order, i ordered it on november 29th...i dont know if they have a cutoff date or anything but i dont think they would you would be able to order it now just for the a gift card

[quote name='Rig']I have said it a couple times in the past:

I do not use support tickets. Don't see the point, as I don't think they reach the same people.

Their email address is in the OP. I always use that. They will take 2-3 days to reply back, but they are extremely friendly and helpful.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay....sorry about that.

Thanks

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Oh okay....sorry about that.

Thanks[/quote]
No problem. I wasn't trying to sound rude. Your question hasn't been asked 100 times (like some of the others in here). :lol:

I don't think I would use the support ticket system ever. Seems the reps can solve pretty much any problem you may have and they are much faster.

EDIT: Took sven's advice and threw my emails into the OP.

[quote name='ddrpower']No one has cancelled DealMax/Bargain I've assumed.[/quote]

I did. No sense in keeping it open. I will have to file an MCR, just like everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back