Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a game/item from these guys currently? Not Guitar Hero 3

I ordered something (Halo 3 controller) on Dec. 1st. Got the shipped email Monday (Dec. 10). Just wondering if it will be this week or next week when it shows.

Thanks

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Does anyone know how long it takes to get a game/item from these guys currently? Not Guitar Hero 3

I ordered something (Halo 3 controller) on Dec. 1st. Got the shipped email Monday (Dec. 10). Just wondering if it will be this week or next week when it shows.

Thanks[/quote]
Expect it in a week, so December 17th. Hoping my AC comes in today:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Tired of the fucking wait. They say "3-5 business days" but it's been 6 for me, probably an anomaly? GHIII usually gets in a month later. Why did you get the Halo 3 controller? Why not Mass Effect or something nice :p

[quote name='Sejad']Mine is even worse everytime I write them a email they say 2 or 3 business days till they put my item(GH3) on order and they never do after 4 days still nothing. It's been now more then a month and week and a half and I still dont got my GH3.[/quote]

You aren't serious, are you? EVERYONE is waiting. It's backordered EVERYWHERE.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Does anyone know how long it takes to get a game/item from these guys currently? Not Guitar Hero 3

Thanks[/quote]
You should receive it either tomorrow or the day after. It's usually on the 3rd or 4th day (for me), but they say it can take up to 5 business days. It'll arrive UPS.

On another note, I cancelled autovantage yesterday (20th day) and got MCR credit today! Now I just need ONE MORE REFERRAL!!!! Someone help me out!! Click the link in my sig! Make me a happy man!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Leek']Expect it in a week, so December 17th. Hoping my AC comes in today:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Tired of the fucking wait. They say "3-5 business days" but it's been 6 for me, probably an anomaly? GHIII usually gets in a month later. Why did you get the Halo 3 controller? Why not Mass Effect or something nice :p[/quote]

Thanks for the info everyone.. This is my 2nd item ordered from this site. The first was the GH3 Bundle, Took about a month to get, but I got it :)

As to why I ordered the Halo Controller... I am part of a group that hosts LAN parties in Albany, NY (See sig). Our next LAN is this Saturday. One of the Tournaments we are hosting is a Halo 3 tournament. So we decided to give out Halo 3 controllers for the LAN. I didnt want to have to spend $60 for one, so I got it from here.

Hopefully it comes before Saturday. Otherwise I will just have to buy one from someplace, use that as the prize & return the one from here & get my money back :)

[quote name='Rig']I haven't, though I actually haven't asked them. I will send an email tonight, though I wouldn't expect a reply for a couple days.

As for that edit (the awesome), that's all Foladar. :lol:[/quote]

Yea, there aren't many games being released in December anyways, but I figured some January releases might sneak in there.

I should have just ordered 2 GHIII bundles and kept the 2nd guitar or sold the bundle for $150+...

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, there aren't many games being released in December anyways, but I figured some January releases might sneak in there. [/quote] Burnout: Paradise will be out in January, I will def. be picking that one up! I am also looking forward to Mercenaries 2. Not the gaming boom we saw in the last few weeks, but there are a few good titles out there for the first few months of 2008.

GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS PLEASE ANSWER

I have 1 day to cancel my DealMax. Canceling DealMax isn't the problem, canceling SavingSmart is the problem. I know there are other people on here that said they can't retrieve their SavingSmart ID's either on the SS site. What the heck are we supposed to do? Even if we cancel DealMax, we won't be able to cancel SS without our membership info. Anyone know what I should do?

I'm in the same situation, but here's what I've learned.

1. If you go to SavingSmart.com, you can retrieve your user ID. Mine didn't work at first, but I chose the option to send my info to a representative, and he got back to me within a day. I then called to cancel with my number, but it told me I had to e-mail them to sort things out, which I did an hour ago. Haven't heard back yet.

2. Earlier in this thread (around page 7 or 8) someone mentions that if you already cancelled YourSavingsClub once, you're good to go. I suspect that's the case with you, since the problem for me was that my phone number was already attached to a cancelled account.

FYI just because it says it should take X days to get there, realize its holiday season and shipping may take slightly longer. It'll probably get worse as the days go by, too.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I have and got credited for Yahoo Sucess Center and Dealmax. What game should i get?[/quote] I have no idea which games you already have. But here would be my list: Multiplayer Games: 1) Halo 3 2) Call of Duty 4 3) Orange Box and Single Player: 1) Mass Effect 2) BioShock 3) Assassin's Creed

Woot. Can't touch this. After 2 weeks and 2 days. I spent $2, and 10 minutes. 1 week of processing. 1 week and 2 days of shipping. I got Assassins Creed.

I got my Mass Effect, after a week of processing, they sent it 2 day select. Funny though, because i never got a shipment email from Trainn for Mass Effect. Hopefully I get my Call of Duty 4. How's the GameFly offer by the way, does it credit fast

[quote name='imnotatfault']I just got $200 of Amazon gift cards sent to my email today.[/quote]

You Got some S'plaining to do!

But really...Explain this "$200 gift card" situation.

[quote name='Leek']Woot. Can't touch this. After 2 weeks and 2 days. I spent $2, and 10 minutes. 1 week of processing. 1 week and 2 days of shipping. I got Assassins Creed.[/quote]

Congrats. It's nice to see you finally get it so you can finally stop bitching about it not showing up today.

I kid. :mrgreen:

[quote name='sventhebruin']Congrats. It's nice to see you finally get it so you can finally stop bitching about it not showing up today.
[/quote]

Quote fixed.

It's ok to think the same thing 99% of CAG thinks.

[quote name='jetlitheone']Wtf should i get? lol i just completed 2 offers and have every game except assassins creed.[/quote]

Gee I dont know

[quote name='jetlitheone']Im not getting shitty Assassins creed.[/quote]

Wait till the December update (although not alot of great stuff came out on Dec)

Last month the Update was on the 12, and well...Today is the 11th, so who knows

And hey Assasisn creed wasnt that...shitty....of...ah whom am i kidding, it got old really fast. Just get yourself either another Year of XBL or 4000 MS points...thats what im doing.

Man, BioShock definitely isn't an easy game. All these freaks coming from all angles...fuck me

I still need one more referral. Damnit why is it so impossible to get that FINAL referral?

Amazon has the GTA4 limited bundle for $89.99

Looks like I found something to spend my Guitar Hero certificate on ;)

[quote name='Rig']I'd just ignore him. ;)[/quote]
Yup, he's on ignore, alot less flaming and stupid people in CAG now thanks to my ignore list.

Sorry for the bitching, they sent me 2 day air mail as well for AC, but it came in 6 business days later. December 3rd...so it should have been here on saturday at latest? Meh, the mailing system. What you gonna do

hopefully they sent my mass effect with 2 day air. that means id be getting it tomorrow since they shipped it on monday. :bouncy:

I haven't seen a lot of info on the Disney offer, but it can still be easily cancelled if you missed the 24 hr email window. I haven't done other Scholastics, so maybe they are all the same, but I know I have seen people ask about Disney.

Call the number (800-353-3140) and tell them you have done the Disney offer and give them the account number from your email and tell them you'd like to cancel. If you have received the box DON'T open it! I was told by the CSR just mark the box "Return to Sender" and send it back - she even said they'll refund your money. I'll verify this when it happens.

Rig, I didn't see this earlier. Maybe we can add something to your posts on the offers that others have done that you haven't...?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
Rig, I didn't see this earlier. Maybe we can add something to your posts on the offers that others have done that you haven't...?[/quote]
In the past, I just asked that users made a post similar to the ones I made, and I would add it to the list. Of course, there weren't many providers.

So go for it, and I will add it. :)

EDIT: Though, I am thinking the book offers are all the same. Granted, I used the email cancellation form twice, so I never really went through the entire offer (meaning I could be wrong about them being the same). ;)

can we spam the customer service of trainn.org? in other words I received an email about th error in my MCR report and I answered with the correct header. THis was on Monday. The email said when they receive the correct header they will grant me the credit.... and still no credit should I file a ticket?

[quote name='Rig']In the past, I just asked that users made a post similar to the ones I made, and I would add it to the list. Of course, there weren't many providers.

So go for it, and I will add it. :)

EDIT: Though, I am thinking the book offers are all the same. Granted, I used the email cancellation form twice, so I never really went through the entire offer (meaning I could be wrong about them being the same). ;)[/quote]

Good idea.

As soon as the "Reutnr to Sender" thing finishes, I'll see if I get my money back. You could possibly even add it as a footnote to the scholastic offer.

[quote name='dcgm']Man, BioShock definitely isn't an easy game. All these freaks coming from all angles...fuck me

I still need one more referral. Damnit why is it so impossible to get that FINAL referral?[/quote]
Lulz I'm getting it on monday[trading it AC on Monday for a week with a freind] is it really that bad? Think I could finish it in a weekend+friday?

My plan for AC
Trade for Bioshock for a week
Sell it for used The Simpsons Game?
Or GoW+Another Game

[quote name='Leek']Lulz I'm getting it on monday[trading it AC on Monday for a week with a freind] is it really that bad? Think I could finish it in a weekend+friday?

My plan for AC
Or GoW+Another Game[/QUOTE]

leek did ace combat combat come with the joystiq bundle or was it just the game.

Hey I have had a problem with Great Fun creditiing, the MCR just came up under my account, but when I click it, it does ask if I have used it for 21 days yet. Which I haven't. Does this mean I cannot submit an MCR yet, even though it should have credited in 5 days?

Has anyone been able to get on the free gift card offer at bargain.com? There was nothing in the email about it, and I think it mentioned something about a survey. It was on the signup page, but it seems to be nowhere on the site after you log in.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I haven't seen a lot of info on the Disney offer, but it can still be easily cancelled if you missed the 24 hr email window. I haven't done other Scholastics, so maybe they are all the same, but I know I have seen people ask about Disney.

Call the number (800-353-3140) and tell them you have done the Disney offer and give them the account number from your email and tell them you'd like to cancel. If you have received the box DON'T open it! I was told by the CSR just mark the box "Return to Sender" and send it back - she even said they'll refund your money. I'll verify this when it happens.

Rig, I didn't see this earlier. Maybe we can add something to your posts on the offers that others have done that you haven't...?[/quote]

I can vouch for the Scholastic book offers...previously I ordered Carebears ($11.94) and Baby's First Disney ($8.98). I opened the baby Disney package and called to cancel and they said to donate it a non profit organization. If you have children here's your free offer with free books. You don't have to donate them plus they give you back a full refund. As for the Carebears I just marked " Return to Sender " and you call them back about a week later to get your money. There ya go guys 2 offers that were eventually free, confirmed.

[quote name='Munny1212']I got my Mass Effect, after a week of processing, they sent it 2 day select. Funny though, because i never got a shipment email from Trainn for Mass Effect. Hopefully I get my Call of Duty 4. How's the GameFly offer by the way, does it credit fast[/quote]
Just got my COD4 today, ordered it a day before my Mass Effect. Now waiting for my GH2 to process. Should ship next week.

hmm my dance dance bundle still hasnt come. Been a week. Was hoping it would come so I could it give it to my sisters for christmas

[quote name='Leek']Lulz I'm getting it on monday[trading it AC on Monday for a week with a freind] is it really that bad? Think I could finish it in a weekend+friday?

My plan for AC
Or GoW+Another Game[/quote]
Ordering Ace Combat today. I'm 99.99% sure it doesn't come with a joystick[When I said AC I ment Assassins Creed :p] as for the GHIII bundle, it would have told you if it came with something else [i.e. guitar]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back