Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarkD-']Is there any way to cancel an order? I ordered Halo 3 last Sunday. Today I went out and found a copy for $40, so I was wondering if I could change the game to something else or just cancel altogether.[/quote]

The only way you possibly could would be to email or file a support ticket (or both). I think people were getting the option with GHIII, but that's a special case.

Still no Bargain credit...I figured it would take an MCR! (Though, it technically still could credit, but my breath is not being held.)

When doing gamefly, is it like blockbuster when they charge you at the end of your 1st month, or do thay charge youinitially. And should I get orange box next?

[quote name='Munny1212']When doing gamefly, is it like blockbuster when they charge you at the end of your 1st month, or do thay charge youinitially. And should I get orange box next?[/quote]

For both Gamefly and BlockBuster i got charged when i signed up.

I know it's been stated before about GHIII and getting a $100 GC, but I sent a ticket about it on an order I had early last month, here is their response:

Unfortunately, as all fulfillment centers are sold out, it would still likely be, at least, 1-2 weeks before your order would be shipped.

Due to the back-order, we are offering $100 gift certificates to Amazon, Best Buy, Circuit City, or Wal-Mart for previously placed orders.

If you would still like to receive a gift certificate instead of the bundle for your order, please let us know and we update and fulfill your order.

I figured Wal-Mart is best since there's a lil bit of everything I can get for $100, since I don't care for GHIII anymore lol. I asked for a VISA prepaid, I'll see if they'll do that.. I need the money. Good luck guys!

Dude, it seems that every major web site is sold out of GH3. WTF happened? Was there a run on the game for some reason?

Anywho, my Bargain offer hasn't credited yet, either.

My gamestop had 4 GHIII wireless units. I got them all and got my employee discount as well hahaha

ebay make room for me LOL

[quote name='dcgm']My gamestop had 4 GHIII wireless units. I got them all and got my employee discount as well hahaha

ebay make room for me LOL[/quote]

lol did these even get onto the sales floor? you owned some poor kids.

[quote name='aznguyen316']lol did these even get onto the sales floor? you owned some poor kids.[/quote]Actually dude i was totally freaked out that these were just sitting on the shelf for 2 WHOLE DAYS and only 1 sold (5 were in the shipment). I thought I was seeing things.

cha-ching!

When is Trainn shipping out now, I mean, which day? I'd like it if the Golden Compass game I ordered came before Christmas so I can gift it!

[quote name='evanft']I heard something about Paypal offering one-time use credit cards that draw from your account. Anyone know about these?

EDIT: Just did Bargain. Is there a set time for how long you have to belong to it?[/quote]

if you login to your paypal account, you can install the paypal plugin. it lets you generate a one time or multi use number that withdraws funds directly from your paypal account.

[quote name='evanft']Dude, it seems that every major web site is sold out of GH3. WTF happened? Was there a run on the game for some reason?

Anywho, my Bargain offer hasn't credited yet, either.[/quote]

redoctane had a black friday sale and i dont think theyve been in stock since. plus its one of the hottest items for christmas.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']if you login to your paypal account, you can install the paypal plugin. it lets you generate a one time or multi use number that withdraws funds directly from your paypal account.

redoctane had a black friday sale and i dont think theyve been in stock since. plus its one of the hottest items for christmas.[/quote]

What was the Black Friday deal?

[quote name='SpitFire158']What was the Black Friday deal?[/quote]

they had a deal for $140 that included gh2 and gh3 but with a wired controller. but even before that the bundles were out of stock until january. good thing i bought mine at the beginning of november before the christmas rush began.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']they had a deal for $140 that included gh2 and gh3 but with a wired controller. but even before that the bundles were out of stock until january. good thing i bought mine at the beginning of november before the christmas rush began.[/quote]

That's insane!!! WHY WASN'T I TOLD OF THIS!!!!??

Hey guys, had a quick request so the few of us waiting on games can get an idea of Trainn's holiday rush.

Anyone that received a game LAST week, as between Dec. 2 - today post what you ordered and when was the order date.

I have a feeling Trainn may be getting a little slower now xmas is near, usually fulfillment on regular games has been great but my CoD4, order placed on Dec. 1 is still in processing as I know some other CoD4 orders placed before mine are still processing as well. I think this will help anxious gamers like myself know how they're getting their orders going as of late. I ask this b/c I haven't seen many people in the thread post they received so and so lately.

please and thanks guys!

I got my Mass Effect last week. I dont remember the exact dates, but it was processing for 5 days, shipped the 7th day, and arrived via UPS 2 days later.

Assassin's Creed arrived.

Ordered: Nov. 26
Shipped: Dec. 3
Received: December: 7

Have an order in for Mass Effect that hasn't shipped yet.

Ordered: Nov. 29

Half-Life 2: Orange Box
Ordered: 11/18
Shipped: 11/27

Mass Effect
Ordered: 11/29
Shipping Estimate: 12/6

FIFA 08
Ordered: 12/7
Shipping Estimate: 12/14

Anybody know how long DealMax usually takes to credit? I just did 3 offers and DealMax is the only one not to credit within the first couple hours...

my call of duty 4 has been processing for 11 days so far.. hopefully it will ship out this upcoming week

Question regarding the following:

Increase My Margin
eAuction
Quickbooks Quick Start

Do you have to send anything back if you cancel? Furthermore, how long is the required length before cancelling? I'm thinking of using Paypal's one-time use credit card feature to do all of these on one actual card.

HAAAHAAAA!!!!!

I just got $161.65 for the extra guitar bundle they sent me

YES! I now have gift shopping money. I love you ebay.

Assassins Creed
Shipped: December 2nd
Estimate: December 8th
Hasn't arrived. Will email them if it isn't in by tomorrow.

I think they should just do like $25-30 per offer in paypal or amazon giftcards, alot easier.
Planning to get the following games processing by next friday:
The Simpsons Game[1 more offer]
BioShock[must have]
CoD4[heard it's good]
Ace Combat 6[dad loves the demo]
So thats what, 7 offers? $25 should get me atleast The Simpsons and Ace Combat by christmas time yeah?

[quote name='evanft']Question regarding the following:

Increase My Margin
eAuction
Quickbooks Quick Start

Do you have to send anything back if you cancel? Furthermore, how long is the required length before cancelling? I'm thinking of using Paypal's one-time use credit card feature to do all of these on one actual card.[/quote]

If an offer requires something to be sent back, I noted it in my OP. As such, none of those offers require you to send anything back.

Not really sure what you mean by length cancellation. Cancel before the trials are up.

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Yay my Mass Effect is shipping soon but I have yet to recieve credit for bargain. I really hopeI don't have to file a MCR.[/quote]

looks like everone is filing one for bargain.:cry:

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Anybody know how long DealMax usually takes to credit? I just did 3 offers and DealMax is the only one not to credit within the first couple hours...[/quote]

mine credited within 15 minutes

So the Paypal credit card numbers bit will never draw from your bank account? I mean, I don't plan on doing anything stupid like spending more than I have in my paypal account or anything, just because of the legal rapage they would put on me, but it'd suck if a company tried to charge me for a cancelled trial only to have the money start coming out of my bank account...

[quote name='Chuckles']So the Paypal credit card numbers bit will never draw from your bank account? I mean, I don't plan on doing anything stupid like spending more than I have in my paypal account or anything, just because of the legal rapage they would put on me, but it'd suck if a company tried to charge me for a cancelled trial only to have the money start coming out of my bank account...[/quote]

the payment will get denied if you have insufficient funds then your offer wont credit. i dont have any money in my paypal account but its linked to my bank account so it takes money from there.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']Half-Life 2: Orange Box
Ordered: 11/18
Shipped: 11/27

Mass Effect
Ordered: 11/29
Shipping Estimate: 12/6

FIFA 08
Ordered: 12/7
Shipping Estimate: 12/14

just got a shipped email for mass effect. still no response to my email about orange box though.:cry:

I just got that other website, too. I was waiting on a missing credit request to come back to me so I could order Mass Effect- hopefully it comes back up soon? That would have been my first order, so if it doesn't I signed up at the site and for two offers for nothing.

The company that owns the site, transcendent innovations, doesn't have anything on THEIR site that might explain it either.

EDIT: I e-mailed Transcendent Innovations and got a response immediately:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I apologize for the inconvenience. The site is still operational.

Unfortunately, there was an error with the renewal of the domain,
however, it has since been corrected and the site should be
accessible again very shortly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further
questions!

J.C.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org"

EDIT 2: And it's back up, thank god.

For those who are still waiting for Guitar Hero 3. Email trainn and tell them you would like a gift card instead or else you will be waiting for ever....

here's there response to my request:

Hello,

Due to the back-order, we are offering $100 gift certificates to
Amazon, Best Buy, Circuit City, or Wal-Mart for previously
placed orders.

If you would still like to receive a gift certificate instead of the
bundle for your order, please let us know and we update and
fulfill your order.

J.C.
Account Services
www.trainn.org

just went to the site and was able to log in. Maybe they were doing some maintenance.

There is a new offer Dermawand....a skin a product

Uhhh, I clicked bargain numerous times, and now I dont remember the click I used to complete the offer....Does it matter which bargain I use to file an MCR? It's all the same company, and if I provide headers it shouldnt be a problem, right?

[quote name='XxSmityxX']For those who are still waiting for Guitar Hero 3. Email trainn and tell them you would like a gift card instead or else you will be waiting for ever....

here's there response to my request:

Hello,

Due to the back-order, we are offering $100 gift certificates to
Amazon, Best Buy, Circuit City, or Wal-Mart for previously
placed orders.

If you would still like to receive a gift certificate instead of the
bundle for your order, please let us know and we update and
fulfill your order.

J.C.
Account Services
www.trainn.org[/quote]

I have only been waiting a few days, but I would like to get the gift card instead if possible. Is there a specific amount of wait time before you get this email, or can I just email them and ask for it?

Thanks,

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I have only been waiting a few days, but I would like to get the gift card instead if possible. Is there a specific amount of wait time before you get this email, or can I just email them and ask for it?

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would like to know, If I placed an order today for GHIII if I could request a Gift Card??

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I have only been waiting a few days, but I would like to get the gift card instead if possible. Is there a specific amount of wait time before you get this email, or can I just email them and ask for it?

Thanks,[/quote]

No, I don't think there is a time period that you have to wait. I personally waited until the estimated shipping date. But as you know they are out of stock so I would just email them right now, because it took them 2 days to get back with me with that response. So I replied back that,yes I would like a gift cert. for Best Buy!!!

Good Luck!

Quick question; on my GHIII order, the status switched from Processing to Waiting On Item: does it mean what I think it does (that it's backordered, the obvious thing) or something else?

So I put in 2 MCR's:
Nov 25, 2007 Dr. Seuss Book Club Received
Nov 25, 2007 Increase My Margin Received

AND a ticket havent heard anything, got both products. Is there an email I can send something too?

[quote name='gundamxzero']So I put in 2 MCR's:
Nov 25, 2007 Dr. Seuss Book Club Received
Nov 25, 2007 Increase My Margin Received

AND a ticket havent heard anything, got both products. Is there an email I can send something too?

[/quote]
All MCR'S credited for me on the 10th buisness day It was for Dr.suess and advantage languge and since u had the thanksgiving holiday and they don't count saturday/sunday today would be your 10th day so they should credit today but who knows leave the ticket open im sure they will get to it eventually. I know the waiting sucks.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Quick question; on my GHIII order, the status switched from Processing to Waiting On Item: does it mean what I think it does (that it's backordered, the obvious thing) or something else?[/quote]

Yes, that is what you think it is. The same thing that happened on my order, so just send them an email and ask for a gift cert. for one of the retailers!!!

I opened an MCR but they said that I didn't include the full headers in the email. That may have been, but I definitely included them in the support ticket. They replied to the support ticket saying that they still need the headers, when they are right there in the support ticket.

ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back