Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I canceled my drum order. I play it all the time at my friends and It's getting pretty repetitive and boring. So with my retained credits I'm gonna get COD4 or Frontlines.

[quote name='popemogoth']Man I canceled my drum order. I play it all the time at my friends and It's getting pretty repetitive and boring. So with my retained credits I'm gonna get COD4 or Frontlines.[/QUOTE]

you couldve just waited for them to come then sold them for $100+. im personally gonna keep mine cause i can also use it on the computer as a poor mans mpc.

Did the Yahoo one this morning, are they supposed to email you something? Or can I just call up and give them my info to cancel?

Also tried the Disney thing, no email yet, but it's a holiday and I only signed up for that one about 30 mins ago.

[quote name='lilboo']Disney took about 36 hours to get a confirmation e-mail. In that e-mail, there should be a link for you to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I figured it'd take a good while.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']It wont tomorrow most likely, unless UPS is open for Presidents Day.[/quote]

Which they are.

Dangit I'm starting to get pissed about this Gamefly thing. I alread did the Blockbuster online and was going to do Gamefly for my second offer because it's actually soemthing I want anyway but it won't let me register. Everytime I try the first time through it says there is a problem with my Crdit Card info, yet everything is corret. Then when I verify the information it then says there is already an account under this email. Even on the 2 emails I just created just for this.

I sent in a support ticket and they said just to use a different email....gee thanks I didn't try that.

I don't know what to do now, I don't really want to try any of the other offers but I don't want to waste my Blockbuster credit.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh, good to know. Maybe I'll drop of my RB Guitar.[/quote]

Well, they'll be delivering today (according to their phone line). I dunno about other branches of the service.

I forgot to look, but AutoVantage is the same 30 day trial length as Great Fun and Complete Home, right?

Edit: I just got my GHIII that shipped according to the email last Friday. It actually shipped on the 13th.

Strangely, I just got two credit confirmation emails about Chuck Mullaney, but only one credit. Odd?

I've gotten two e-mail confirms for the same offer but only one credit.. it's fine, not like we can get two of the same credit anyway.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Dangit I'm starting to get pissed about this Gamefly thing. I alread did the Blockbuster online and was going to do Gamefly for my second offer because it's actually soemthing I want anyway but it won't let me register. Everytime I try the first time through it says there is a problem with my Crdit Card info, yet everything is corret. Then when I verify the information it then says there is already an account under this email. Even on the 2 emails I just created just for this.

I sent in a support ticket and they said just to use a different email....gee thanks I didn't try that.

I don't know what to do now, I don't really want to try any of the other offers but I don't want to waste my Blockbuster credit.[/quote]

Is BB.com the only one you've done? There are quite a few other ones that are either "free" or cost only $2. I'd say it would be worth doing those for a $60 game..
Try stamps.com which is free, try zooba as if you don't like and cancel it they'll refund you the $9.95, eauction, chuck mullaney, yahoo success are all $1.95 so pick one if you only have one CC. Complete Home and Great Fun are each only $1 so pick one of those as well. You have a lot of choices to try offers and get your 2nd credit for cheap.

Wow, its wierd. Walmart, Ebgames, Best Buy all have the drums in stock. But Amazon, the only company that Trainn usually uses is out of stock... :cry: I sent them a support ticket on Saturday night about all the other stores having them in stock but I shall see.

Does anyone know how long the Zooba trial is? They didn't really make it clear, but I think its just that they charge you again for the next month in a month. So, in that case, when do you guys think it would be safe to cancel?

[quote name='aznguyen316']I've gotten two e-mail confirms for the same offer but only one credit.. it's fine, not like we can get two of the same credit anyway.

Is BB.com the only one you've done? There are quite a few other ones that are either "free" or cost only $2. I'd say it would be worth doing those for a $60 game..
Try stamps.com which is free, try zooba as if you don't like and cancel it they'll refund you the $9.95, eauction, chuck mullaney, yahoo success are all $1.95 so pick one if you only have one CC. Complete Home and Great Fun are each only $1 so pick one of those as well. You have a lot of choices to try offers and get your 2nd credit for cheap.[/quote]
First off thanks, but I already did the Stamps offer I'll keep those other ones in mind if they can't get thier act together on gamefly.

[quote name='mjkusy13']Does anyone know how long the Zooba trial is? They didn't really make it clear, but I think its just that they charge you again for the next month in a month. So, in that case, when do you guys think it would be safe to cancel?[/quote]
I signed up for this aswell, so seconded.

Also, I filed an MCR about my AutoVantage credit, and never got it.
I also emailed them and asked them to take a look at my MCR last week, but nothing. Should I just wait some more?

[quote name='lilboo']For those of you who did First Club Save.. any e-mails? Did you get credit.. ?[/quote]

i tried it but i got no email or credit, but there is a charge of 2.95 on my card from "First Action Investment" so im gonna call them tomorrow to sort it out

[quote name='lilboo']For those of you who did First Club Save.. any e-mails? Did you get credit.. ?[/quote]

I did the offer yesterday and have not yet received an email or credit. It did say 2-3 days for credit so I'll cross my fingers.....

That new offer signs you up for 2-7 day trials.
They have the same number to call for customer service. So I'm taking a stab and saying that you can cancel both at the same time, but I wonder why have a 2-3 day wait for a 7 day trial. Have it credit instantly. Thatd be better.

[quote name='spauldingfan']i keep calling the number for eauction but its busy, is it out of service or just becuase its a holiday?[/quote]

Yeah, I don't know what's up. I've been sitting hold with Google SEO advisor (same cancellation number as a bunch of the offers) for like 3+ hours now. Tried calling from another phone at the same time, but kept getting a busy signal...

3 + hours damn, they are prob cosed for presidents day

[quote name='spamminator']Yeah, I don't know what's up. I've been sitting hold with Google SEO advisor (same cancellation number as a bunch of the offers) for like 3+ hours now. Tried calling from another phone at the same time, but kept getting a busy signal...[/quote]

[quote name='spauldingfan']3 + hours damn, they are prob cosed for presidents day[/quote]

That's what I'm starting to think. Which sucks, since I was a dumba$$ and waited until the last minute to cancel. Do they usually bill you on the 14th day or what? Like, if I signed up on the 5th, would I get a nice fat bill tomorrow, or after the 14th day, on the 20th?

i think i heard it was yahoo that charges on the 13th, but you might want to check the FAQ on the 1st page to double check, you could fight them about being closed on the holiday;)

[quote name='spauldingfan']i think i heard it was yahoo that charges on the 13th, but you might want to check the FAQ on the 1st page to double check, you could fight them about being closed on the holiday;)[/quote]

Well, I found a support email on their website and sent in a cancellation that way, so if they're closed today I can at least argue that I tried to cancel before the 14 days was over...(that and my original confirmation email is from 12:08 AM Feb. SIXTH ;))...

ughh I keep getting a call from that spammy 800 number that online supples signs you up for. I cancelled on time also so thi sucks

[quote name='miktau']ughh I keep getting a call from that spammy 800 number that online supples signs you up for. I cancelled on time also so thi sucks[/quote]

https://www.donotcall.gov/

I used to get a bunch of those dumb calls from completing offers for prizerebel and the like, and that stopped them. Worth a try.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Just cancelled zooba..is it normal to not get a confirmation number?:hot:[/QUOTE]

Hey, how long did you wait to cancel Zooba?

[quote name='mjkusy13']Hey, how long did you wait to cancel Zooba?[/quote]

I did it about 8 days in, since Train says you just need to register for the book club and order a book, and says nothing about staying on for a set amount of days.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']I ask everyone in this thread to visit http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172398 to make sure the word gets out since the letter I talk about may have come from an offer TRAINN was hosting.[/quote]

yeah i get spam like that whenever i sell on craigslist, fake cashiers checks they will cash butt you get busted when the bank finds out... usually someone from Europe doing it

Example:

I want to buy your item (they never say what it is) and am willing to pay twice as much to cover shipping expenses, and its for the prince of nigeria's birthday...."

I laugh every time I get something like that

[quote name='n8rockerasu']There's your problem right there. Initially, people were able to get it cancelled through email, but Zooba started cracking down, telling people they had to order something. If you call, they'll cancel you no problem though.[/quote]

Godfuckingdammit

[quote name='sventhebruin']Godfuckingdammit[/quote]

Yeah I just canceled it, pretty fast and easy....although the guy I talked to sounded like he wanted to kill himself.

Damn it ... UPS delivered My Guitar Hero 3 bundle today.
I got the shipped email on the 7th if i can recall correctly.
Anyways i wasn't home and the amazon package was signature required so i missed it.
I'm not gonna be home tomorrow either within the time frame so ... i guess i gotta call in and pick it up.
At least i know it finally came in and it also from amazon so i'm happy.

[quote name='opterasis']UPS was just here to drop off Lost Odyssy, woot![/quote]

[quote name='wwf20112']My Lost Odyssey arrived today. Been playing it and im already hooked.[/quote]

damn when did you get your shipped e-mail? I just got the e-mail yesterday so I'm not thinking I'll have it in until like Wed or Thurs.

[quote name='aznguyen316']damn when did you get your shipped e-mail? I just got the e-mail yesterday so I'm not thinking I'll have it in until like Wed or Thurs.[/QUOTE]

i ordered it jan 31 and got it today so I was obviously on first shipment from amazon since they didnt ship til the 15th

It gave me the shipped email on feb 7 though that probly meant preorder

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']i ordered it jan 31 and got it today so I was obviously on first shipment from amazon since they didnt ship til the 15th

It gave me the shipped email on feb 7 though that probly meant preorder[/quote]

lol I guess I just got owned then b/c I placed my order on Jan. 24th, didn't get my ship e-mail until yesterday Feb. 17th so yeah later this week I guess =/ oh well.

I got an e-mail February 1st saying they received my order for Burnout: Paradise.
Tomorrow's going to be the 18th, and I haven't even gotten an e-mail saying it's shipped. Should it of arrived, or is Burnout out of stock right now.
And to resolve this problem, do I just open up a support ticket?
Thanks

[quote name='aznguyen316']damn when did you get your shipped e-mail? I just got the e-mail yesterday so I'm not thinking I'll have it in until like Wed or Thurs.[/quote]

I got the email just last night.

[quote name='opterasis']I got the email just last night.[/quote]

me too okay I'm guessing I can lookout for my game as early as tomorrow.. here's to hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back