Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I signed up with emusic, but I never got a chance to enter a password, username, or anything like that. It just gave me a bunch of offers after signing up. How do I get all that stuff?

[quote name='munch']I signed up with emusic, but I never got a chance to enter a password, username, or anything like that. It just gave me a bunch of offers after signing up. How do I get all that stuff?[/quote]

after you get the confirmation screen just ignore the rest. the in a day or two youll get an email telling you how to setup your password and your account. The you have 30 songs to use and to get the other 50 you have to call a csr and say that you never got them lke the ad told you.

cheeers,
Mike

I see. Gracias. I want to get some songs! I like these that are actually useful, like Gamefly, Blockbuster, and Stamps.com.

I've called first club save and asked them to re-send my confirmation e-mail. We went over my e-mail address letter by letter multiple times. She said she sent it again but I never got anything. I'm 100000% positive it isn't in my inbox or in my bulk mail. How am I supposed to prove that I spent $40 on this crap because they aren't crediting me???

I got a free credit with Bidz :D
...has anyone got them to lift there limit on 2 GH bundles. I'm gunna try that cuz i want another GH3 cuz i like the guitar better.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ahem.[/QUOTE]

I never did emusic, but from what I know it's more or less indie shit. I could be wrong, but at least I'm replying to you :lol:

Rig have you pestered Trainn to see when they are gonna lie to us and say when an update will be? At least we now know to take the dates they give us and add about a week.

[quote name='Mako1215']I got a free credit with Bidz :D
...has anyone got them to lift there limit on 2 GH bundles. I'm gunna try that cuz i want another GH3 cuz i like the guitar better.[/quote]

How did you pull that off?

Can someone PLEASE make a list of offers that can be completed with a Simon Gift Card (Visa Gift Card)?

Thanks so much!

[quote name='spauldingfan']How did you pull that off?[/QUOTE]

All I did was sign up and just filled out an MCR.

Anyone know if theres a way around the GH (2) limit?

does anyone know if trainn has a phone number i can call to get my address mix up sorted out?

i didnt see one on the your360games, or the trainn wesbite.

thanks

Ok, I completed Autovantage on the 22nd of Feb, and haven't received credit yet. I sent Trainn a missing credit request, but no response. Help?

[quote name='Mako1215']All I did was sign up and just filled out an MCR.

Anyone know if theres a way around the GH (2) limit?[/quote]

Stop asking for ways to cheat the system.

[quote name='lilboo']I never did emusic, but from what I know it's more or less indie shit. I could be wrong, but at least I'm replying to you :lol:

Rig have you pestered Trainn to see when they are gonna lie to us and say when an update will be? At least we now know to take the dates they give us and add about a week.[/quote]

emusic is a ton of indie. There wasn't much that I liked, but I did find a couple bands worth downloading.

And I hadn't asked yet. I just fired off an email to them. Expect a reply in a week or so. ;)

[quote name='yf4e10']Can someone PLEASE make a list of offers that can be completed with a Simon Gift Card (Visa Gift Card)?

Thanks so much![/quote]

You are almost certainly not going to find anyone with a list of such information. I'd just recommend trying the offers yourself.

[quote name='Mako1215']All I did was sign up and just filled out an MCR.

Anyone know if theres a way around the GH (2) limit?[/quote]

Emailing them and asking would be your only chance, and since they put the limit in place for a reason, I doubt they'll do anything to change it.

[quote name='scrub0bk']does anyone know if trainn has a phone number i can call to get my address mix up sorted out?

i didnt see one on the your360games, or the trainn wesbite.

thanks[/quote]

I don't think they give a phone number out. You could always use the address I provided in the OP (it was for tax purposes, but it should get to them).

Additionally, throw them a "High" priority support ticket and send them an email. They have replied to my support tickets in two days or so.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Ok, I completed Autovantage on the 22nd of Feb, and haven't received credit yet. I sent Trainn a missing credit request, but no response. Help?[/quote]

Send a support ticket and an email. Information is in the OP. Not really much else you can do.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Stop asking for ways to cheat the system.[/QUOTE]

First off I wasnt trying to cheat the system. I worded it the wrong way. I meant if anyone knows if they'll let me order if I ask them about it.

It's all good. I got free bidz.com credit too. MCR'd it.

As for more than 2 GHIII, I sent a support ticket and they wouldn't allow it. I even asked for GHII and they said no more than 2 GH bundles, no matter GHIII or GHII. Anyway.. awaiting my autovantage MCR I filed 2 days ago. Got 2 referrals waiting for it to credit.

[quote name='aznguyen316']It's all good. I got free bidz.com credit too. MCR'd it.

As for more than 2 GHIII, I sent a support ticket and they wouldn't allow it. I even asked for GHII and they said no more than 2 GH bundles, no matter GHIII or GHII. Anyway.. awaiting my autovantage MCR I filed 2 days ago. Got 2 referrals waiting for it to credit.[/quote]

i got a freebie credit from bidz.com too...they answered my support ticket about my GHII (and i opened it before i got my COD4 so it was in response about both orders) they gave me ONE tracking number and said that both were delivered on Feb. 22nd. COD4 was delivered on the 22nd but i got no GHII. I responded telling them that i got COD4 but not GHII, and now im back to waiting

First of all, how are you guys getting free credit from Bidz.com? Did you sign up for it? I thought you had to buy something before you get credit, I'm guessing this is incorrect?

And second.... no spam calls today! Wow, what a relief. I hope this is the end of this crap, I can't stand anymore automated messages.

Has anybody had to wait more than 10 business days (2 weeks) for their item to arrive after you received the shipping e-mail?

I ordered Burnout:paradise and then ordered NHL 08 two days later. I got NHL 08 yesterday, but I've yet to received Burnout: Paradise. Any reason to think one was lost in the mail?

I've sent a precautionary e-mail for tracking number to Trainn as it is, but I'm just wondering if anybody's had this happen. Thanks y'all.

GHII was the only one that took more than 2 weeks after ship date. Well LO, but that was UPS' mistake. GHII was some error in ordering and they redid it after I sent them several tickets.

I ordered Burnout earlier, I hope it doesn't take that long!

I dont think they ever had Army of Two on the site...it should have been in last month's update, but it wasnt

i was hoping they put it up last month, but i settled for Condemned 2

Im making sure I save a credit for GTA 4, and heres hoping I can find a Special Edition cheaper then 90$ like the "Limited" Halo 3 Legendary, then just trade the Reg. Edition for a another game that I want.

[quote name='Mako1215']Anyone know if the Free wii and ps3 games site is up yet?[/quote]

You'd hear it here first. trust me on that one.

[quote name='KCircle']Wait...Crap, I was really off. My Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Feb 12.

It is now March 4th and I'm still waiting. Fingers-crossed it gets here before Lost Odyssey 2 hits here.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My roommate actually ordered GH3 after my copy of Lost Odyssey supposedly shipped and he actually got his game already. Here I am, still no copy of Lost Odyssey and it was my most anticipated game since COD4 came out. The wait is just killing me!

Grant Consultant didn't credit yesterday when I signed up (still no credit today, either). I guess I'll be sending an MCR next week.:cry: That's 2 in a row for me now.

emusic has some alright stuff. I got the first The Mars Volta EP and some French stuff. I'm going to call them up and get my 50 other downloads. I hope they credit me soon.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Has anyone gotten MCR credit for first club save?[/QUOTE]

They haven't sent me my conf. email yet god. Well I guess my bidz freebie makes up for it.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Has anyone gotten MCR credit for first club save?[/quote]

Not yet but today is only my 4th business day.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']No, I'm pretty sure Army of Two used to be on there... maybe we are both crazy lol.[/quote]

I swore I saw it on the update but now its gone hmmm...I sent a support request about it cause I really want to order that game after playing it at my friends.

I just got credit for emusic! Less that 24 hours too. I think it's because I cleared my cookies. I'm going to do that from now on.

Anyway, just order the Rock Band drums! I've been wanting the drums so bad. I can't wait to get it.

this is weird, when i signed up for autovantage i got the blank error page, but it seems it went through cause i got an email and they sent me somethin in the mail.

interesting, now to check if they charged my card

Can you guys that got credit for Bidz let me know how you got credit.
I lost my original email from when I signed up for it, but I did win an item on there. I sent the headers from that email to train in a MCR, but still havent gotten credit :(

[quote name='talon0835']Has anybody had to wait more than 10 business days (2 weeks) for their item to arrive after you received the shipping e-mail?

I ordered Burnout:paradise and then ordered NHL 08 two days later. I got NHL 08 yesterday, but I've yet to received Burnout: Paradise. Any reason to think one was lost in the mail?

I've sent a precautionary e-mail for tracking number to Trainn as it is, but I'm just wondering if anybody's had this happen. Thanks y'all.[/quote]

My copy of Burnout was "Shipped" on feb 20th and I have yet to receive it along with a copy of Scene it that "shipped" the same day.

[quote name='munch']I just got credit for emusic! Less that 24 hours too. I think it's because I cleared my cookies. I'm going to do that from now on.

Anyway, just order the Rock Band drums! I've been wanting the drums so bad. I can't wait to get it.[/quote]

I've been saying all along as with a lot of other people, clearing cookies is important. Just do your offers on the other browser you don't use.. IE or Firefox, so you don't clear cookies out for sites you frequent.

Anyone who has had an order from mid-Feb send them a support ticket ASAP. I had DMC4 "shipped" Feb 12th and didn't get it till yesterday. That was after sending an email and a support ticket a week prior.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I have 2 credits left. What's a good upcoming game to get (thats not GTA IV)?[/QUOTE]

Too Human, but thats May.

on the disney/carebears offers, how much were the initial charges? just curious.

i just did zooba but i didn't get a confirmation email. strange...

I didn't get an e-mail from zooba for a couple of days. It was also a MCR, which I haven't been credited for and it's been a month :cry:

bread's done
Back