Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

hey i just completed an offer and instead of letting me order my game it says to submit my account for review

what does this mean?

any help would be great, thanks.

I'm guessing you're on a referral account then? Thats what it does for me when I'm getting a game based off of 2 referrals and 1 credit myself.

Basically they are just going to check your account to make sure the referrals are legit (not from your same IP). Click to submit it for review, cuz it takes a few days.

I want to see if they'll order me the LE version of Soul Caliber IV, I mean hell they have the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle available, so an extra $10 for the LE should not hurt them.

Anyone have info on the Alpha Calm offer? I have been reading the website, i can't decide if i have to send any bottles back or just cancel.

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyone having trouble contacting Ultimate Search Guide? I've tried the 1-800-706-5212 number, but I keep on getting this "An Error Has Occurred" message after I get the "Thank you for calling Ultimate Search Guide' message. I've tried e-mailing them, so I hope that goes through...

[quote name='greyzieoriental']hey i just completed an offer and instead of letting me order my game it says to submit my account for review

what does this mean?

any help would be great, thanks.[/quote]

It's in the OP.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Anyone have info on the Alpha Calm offer? I have been reading the website, i can't decide if i have to send any bottles back or just cancel.[/quote]

Alpha Calm? I didn't see that offer on the page. New? Also, pardon my noob status but how often are new offers added to the site?

Thanks guys.

-tf

[quote name='telefase']Alpha Calm? I didn't see that offer on the page. New? Also, pardon my noob status but how often are new offers added to the site?

Thanks guys.

-tf[/quote]

They aren't added in intervals, so they can come up at any time. However, Trainn hasn't put up very many new offers for a while.

[quote name='talon0835']So anyone having trouble contacting Ultimate Search Guide? I've tried the 1-800-706-5212 number, but I keep on getting this "An Error Has Occurred" message after I get the "Thank you for calling Ultimate Search Guide' message. I've tried e-mailing them, so I hope that goes through...[/QUOTE]

No, I called to cancel last week and didn't have any problems getting through.

[quote name='yf4e10']So if I were to order GH:A and return it to Amazon, would that be refunded in site credit?[/quote]

Amazon gift certificate.

Glad they put out the July update. I wanted to order up NCAA, but I think I might just hold onto my credits until later this year when RB2 and GHIV release. I'll be interested to see what bundles (if any) they offer.

I really do not want to do any more offers from this site right now because the last 5 or 6 have been total pains in the ass for me, with two of them charging my credit card even though I had cancelled and one signed me up twice for the same offer! That doesn't even take into account the 6 week and 10+ phone call MCR I had with Amazing Web Stores. :bomb:

It looks like Consumer Direct does not take VCCs (or probably any Mastercard) anymore. I tired to signup there and despite it saying it takes Mastercard my VCCs got rejected. I tried both single and multi-use cards.

Hey guys,
I used to pay attention to this thread and YF360G very frequently, but I really haven't checked it out for months now because I used up all the good offers a while ago. So I just remember that I had an offer all queued up, with only one more necessary to get GH:A. Basically, I just wanna know the easiest, quickest, and most pain-free offer that has come up within the past few months. This may be a redundant question, but I've checked the past few pages for a possible answer and came up empty. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated...Thanks!

I just canceled USG, it was easy to cancel, but the guys kept trying to extend my trial, I told him 3 times I wanted to cancel.....
Now I only need 1 more offer till I can order my return GHA and then get started on my RB drums to return.
Sorry for the noob question, but how do I get a VCC from paypal? I really want to do a PWW offer, but I only have one CC# to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fatso2027']I just canceled USG, it was easy to cancel, but the guys kept trying to extend my trial, I told him 3 times I wanted to cancel.....
Now I only need 1 more offer till I can order my return GHA and then get started on my RB drums to return.
Sorry for the noob question, but how do I get a VCC from paypal? I really want to do a PWW offer, but I only have one CC# to use.[/quote]

Download the plug-in here

Also I and others have been having problems with PWW. Let me know if you get any of them to work.

**Also you will have to link your bank account to Paypal in order for the VCCs to work. If you haven't done it already, it takes about 3-5 days.

-tf

[quote name='Fatso2027']Sorry for the noob question, but how do I get a VCC from paypal? I really want to do a PWW offer, but I only have one CC# to use.[/quote]

Just sign-in to Paypal and on the left side of the screen will be a "Paypal Plug-in" button. You may have to download the plug-in if you haven't used it before.

From there you click "Generate Card" and it will show you the card number etc.

@ mjkusy
I'm not sure if you have already done this offer, but the Consumer Direct trial credited instantly for me and it was completely free (No s&h)

Damn today I made an order with the FASTEST turn around time I have EVER received lol... Usually it takes 3-10 days for me to get a shipped status on my items... I got mine in 3 hours lol

Hmm.. Tried two different offers tonight and neither would work! I think it's because I'm trying to use the Paypal VCC thing. Anybody else have trouble with the Paypal VCC?

Both are probably going to drop in price fast. I'd pick up something else you want that's less likely to be in a bargain bin within 3 months, personally.

I'm still pretty new to this, can i return my video professor by writing "return to sender" on it ? Do I have to pay postage to send the trial back ?

Ok, so I know Rig had some issues with the $600 limit....but does someone want to explain to me what the real issue is with the $600 limit. I'm near it and want to make sure I don't go over unless it's worth it.

Also...

I've pre-ordered NCAA 09 on here, but know I'll get it the day after or 2 days after release. Any of you ever buy a game at release and then get the same game from yf360g.com and return the yf360g.com one using your store receipt for the one you bought?

Just don't feel like waiting a few days for the game on release as I have a friend flying in from California for a few days who I'll want to play it with on release date.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Also...

I've pre-ordered NCAA 09 on here, but know I'll get it the day after or 2 days after release. Any of you ever buy a game at release and then get the same game from yf360g.com and return the yf360g.com one using your store receipt for the one you bought?

Just don't feel like waiting a few days for the game on release as I have a friend flying in from California for a few days who I'll want to play it with on release date.[/QUOTE]

i dont see nothing wrong with that, i would do it if i really wanted to play the game bad enough, but games have been shipping out pretty quick recently, most people seem to be getting their games within a week of release

Yeah, I figure there's nothing wrong with it since I'm taking a brand new game back to the store for the return.

My only concern was....since I've never worked in retail....I just wanted to know for sure there wouldn't be any issues.

I assume all the games have the same Bar Code/UPC Code so it would ring up the same. Just wanted to double check if someone else had done it before.

[quote name='Corvin']I bought Aerosmith on Sunday at Target and returned my YF360G copy when it arrived. No problems.[/quote]

Perfect, thanks for the info!

Now I'll be sure to get NCAA on release date.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Ok, so I know Rig had some issues with the $600 limit....but does someone want to explain to me what the real issue is with the $600 limit. I'm near it and want to make sure I don't go over unless it's worth it.[/quote]

They send you a 1099 form to fill out meaning they report the income on your taxes and you gotta pay 10%+ on every prize youve gotten including trains shipping costs. I maxed out in febraurary and am sitting on maybe 30 refs dont need lol, im waiting till next year to cash in again, should be easy since i only need to do one offer. Ive moved over to megafreebie in the meantime.

cheeers,
Mike

Nice thread. Preordered Soul Calibur 4 and will probably buy a copy on release day and return the YF360 copy when it arrives.

I'm not even close to the $600 limit am I? So far I've gotten GTA: IV, GH:A, 512 MB Memory Card, Battlefield: Bad Company, and DDR Universe 2 Bundle.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Has anyone run into any problems with EyeMyCredit? I completed the offer Sunday, but still no credit even though it says they usually report instantly.[/quote]

my friend got credit after 5 days. So just stick it out.

I did FreeCreditReport and when it went to pull my credit said it could not. However, it charged my card $1 (probably an authorization fee).

Hopefully it will credit but I didn't get any emails from them so I dunno whats going on there. :(

Hopefully the charge will just go away, if it doesn't I will email their support and ask them what happened.

Hey I have a quick question about Amazon. Can I make a purchase with multiple gift cards? Say I have 3 cards with $100 each (from GH), can I use them all towards a single purchase of something $300? Or is there a limit of 1 gift card per purchase?

Thanks guys.

-tf

[quote name='PopSmith']I did FreeCreditReport and when it went to pull my credit said it could not. However, it charged my card $1 (probably an authorization fee).

Hopefully it will credit but I didn't get any emails from them so I dunno whats going on there. :(

Hopefully the charge will just go away, if it doesn't I will email their support and ask them what happened.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. They email you a code with instructions on how to use it. I'm pretty sure you can enter more than one at checkout, but to be safe you can just apply them all to your account before starting an order and they will automatically be applied to future purchases til they run out.

Yes you can. They email you a code with instructions on how to use it. I'm pretty sure you can enter more than one at checkout, but to be safe you can just apply them all to your account before starting an order and they will automatically be applied to future purchases til they run out.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Ok, so I know Rig had some issues with the $600 limit....but does someone want to explain to me what the real issue is with the $600 limit. I'm near it and want to make sure I don't go over unless it's worth it.[/quote]

I think mine was either they:

A. Did not want to drudge up my paperwork and note it on their taxes

or

B. They don't keep detailed records

I say this because I was $1000+ dollars when all was said and done. When tax time came along, they were horrible at returning my emails/support tickets about the issue. I needed their information (paperwork) to file my taxes. As the date got just a few days away, they finally replied to all my messages. They told me they had messed up, and that I wasn't over the limit. :lol: Definitely not true, but it saved me from filing it on my taxes.

[quote name='Rig']I think mine was either they:

A. Did not want to drudge up my paperwork and note it on their taxes

or

B. They don't keep detailed records

I say this because I was $1000+ dollars when all was said and done. When tax time came along, they were horrible at returning my emails/support tickets about the issue. I needed their information (paperwork) to file my taxes. As the date got just a few days away, they finally replied to all my messages. They told me they had messed up, and that I wasn't over the limit. :lol: Definitely not true, but it saved me from filing it on my taxes.[/quote]

Looks like I may have shot myself in the foot on this one, or they are more on top of their game.

I sent them a support ticket asking about how they handle this a few days ago. They finally responded today letting me know that I was at $570 and that my current order that was process was put on hold until I send them a completed W9.

My wife is a tax accountant so I'm having her check out how much it would cost me in taxes to go over the $600 barrier. Cuz if I'm going to go over I may as well go flying over to make it worth it. Just barely going over wouldn't make much sense since you have to pay a % of your "earnings"

Is there a way that I can find a total of how much I have gotten? So far I've gotten GTA: IV, GH:A, 512 MB Memory Card, DDR Universe 2 Bundle, and Battlefield: Bad Company.

Go to amazon.com and see how much it's all worth. Then add on about $9 per item for shipping. That should give you a total at or over your total. Or you can just submit a support ticket and they will tell you.

bread's done
Back