Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Today I received credit for Instant Effect. With my Celtrixa and Instant Effect credits I ordered Madden 13.

I was able to cancel Celtrixa online by emailing Hydroxatone. I sent a similar email for Instant Effect (which is also Hydroxatone), but never was updated. I still am not sure how to do the return process.

I called an canceled both Instant Effect & Celtrixa on the same call. They guy gave me 2 RMA #'s and it came with a return label. Maybe you get a refund for shipping who knows.

[quote name='popemogoth']Anyone get a shipping confirmation for Madden 13? I guess no release day shipping here.[/QUOTE]

I just received shipping confirmation for Madden 13.

My Darksiders II shipped, but the tracking link comes up to this tracking site based in UK or some shit.

Seems kind of weird since maybe 95% of their orders go through Amazon which use USPS or UPS depending on shipping method.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']My Darksiders II shipped, but the tracking link comes up to this tracking site based in UK or some shit.

Seems kind of weird since maybe 95% of their orders go through Amazon which use USPS or UPS depending on shipping method.[/QUOTE]

They're using the site 'Packagetracr' to track the package. On mine they didn't enter in a tracking number. It simply has a '0'.

It shows 'ParcelForce' but I think that's being automatically chosen since there is no tracking number given.

I still expect the game to come from Amazon.

[quote name='SylvianLight']They're using the site 'Packagetracr' to track the package. On mine they didn't enter in a tracking number. It simply has a '0'.

It shows 'ParcelForce' but I think that's being automatically chosen since there is no tracking number given.

I still expect the game to come from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

yeah same thing happened with mine. i got the shipping email on a monday night and had my game on friday...and it did indeed come from amazon.

[quote name='Audio33']Has anyone done Bill My Parents? How's that one like?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SylvianLight']Bill My Parents
Cost: Free
Duration: 30 days
Cancel: 1-858-677-0080

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19348

Terms & Conditions:

Code:
             Free Trials
 From time to time and at BillMyParents sole discretion, BillMyParents  may offer a free trial period to first-time customers, limit 1 per  household and/or Payment Method provided. Where such an offer is made,  at the time of registration for your free trial, your credit/check card  or banking account will be authorized for 1 month of service plus  applicable taxes, although your payment funding source will not be  charged for the duration of the free trial period. Other terms of free  trial offers, including duration of free trial, may vary. Specific  details of your free trial not covered in these Terms of Use will be  explained on the web page you land on prior to beginning the sign-up  process or as part of the sign-up process. Your trial period begins the  day you sign up for BillMyParents membership, not the day you receive  your BillMyParents Prepaid MasterCard.

Upon completion of the free trial period, your subscription to  BillMyParents will renew automatically on a monthly basis regardless of  the length of your free trial period. The first day following the  expiration of your free trial period will be your anniversary date for  billing purposes during your Membership Term. Your Payment Method will  be charged the recurring monthly membership fees and any applicable  sales tax on the day following the expiration of your free trial period  unless you have chosen to cancel your subscription prior to the  conclusion of the free trial period. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION  PRIOR TO THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL OFFER TO AVOID CHARGES TO YOUR  PAYMENT METHOD. You will not receive any notification from BillMyParents  at the expiration of your free trial. Please note the expiration date  of your free trial for your records.
Didn't work for me. Received this error:[/QUOTE]

I tried the offer awhile back and it didn't work.

[quote name='SylvianLight']I just received shipping confirmation for Madden 13.[/QUOTE]

Received shipping confirmation Aug 28th but haven't received the game yet. I opened a support ticket a couple of days ago and haven't received a reply.

Anyone else ordered recently? How's the process been?

Anyone get an Xbox Live code from the site? I tried to order one last month, waited about three weeks (two weeks past the est. ship date) and opened a support ticket asking for a status. They replied saying the code was emailed to me, but I never got it, I checked all the folders and spam in my inbox. I just reopened the support ticket and waiting for another response.

I think I'm done with this site after this.

[quote name='deftony']Anyone get an Xbox Live code from the site? I tried to order one last month, waited about three weeks (two weeks past the est. ship date) and opened a support ticket asking for a status. They replied saying the code was emailed to me, but I never got it, I checked all the folders and spam in my inbox. I just reopened the support ticket and waiting for another response.

I think I'm done with this site after this.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. When I reopened the support ticket I asked them if they could resend the e-mail. They did and I got my code and was able to redeem it.

I personally have never been denied any MCR that I can think of. And I've had a couple fairly recent ones go through without issue.

[quote name='jfuze']2 more offers they declined to credit me after submitting MCR. Am I the only person getting fucked this bad?[/QUOTE]

Did you send in the complete email? Not just the email message you get you have to send them the full headers. You get those from options when you open up the email. its a bunch of codes.

just got shipping confirmation for borderlands 2. Did mention release date delivery if available when I placed the order. Hopefully, it arrives tomorrow. How has release date delivery been the past couple of months. Been over 6 months since I placed and order?

The last couple I've ordered with RDD have been delivered on release day. Arkham City and Max Payne 3 that I can remember were delivered on the release date.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']The last couple I've ordered with RDD have been delivered on release day. Arkham City and Max Payne 3 that I can remember were delivered on the release date.[/QUOTE]

ok. thx. Never had a problem getting my game within a week of being shipped like others have. Here hoping I get it tomorrow.

[quote name='jfuze']2 more offers they declined to credit me after submitting MCR. Am I the only person getting fucked this bad?[/QUOTE]

i recently got fucked out of the protect my score offer

They've credited me for my MCRs but they won't send my gift.

When a pre-order incentive is included like a dlc code, how does yourfree360games.com work? I picked up a copy of Borderlands 2 from best buy today and they generated a dlc code on the receipt along with emailing me a copy of it. Since yourfree360games.com places the order through amazon, how will the code get to me?

[quote name='kicks']When a pre-order incentive is included like a dlc code, how does yourfree360games.com work? I picked up a copy of Borderlands 2 from best buy today and they generated a dlc code on the receipt along with emailing me a copy of it. Since yourfree360games.com places the order through amazon, how will the code get to me?[/QUOTE]

They won't/don't provide the DLC or freebie items, unless they are physically inside the case of the game (like an Online Pass).

Their reason to me long ago is that, when they order from Amazon, their account-type doesn't allow them preorder bonuses/promotional credits/etc. They don't receive them themselves.

[quote name='Rig']They won't/don't provide the DLC or freebie items, unless they are physically inside the case of the game (like an Online Pass).

Their reason to me long ago is that, when they order from Amazon, their account-type doesn't allow them preorder bonuses/promotional credits/etc. They don't receive them themselves.[/QUOTE]

Here's the response I got from them

"Unfortunately, as the games are obtained in bulk, we do not receive access to individual unlock codes / pre-order bonuses. The only bonuses available are those offered directly by the game publishers and included in the packages."

I contacted amazon customer service via live chat and they informed that the code was indeed emailed to the account that placed the order and that I needed to request it from them. I provided them the response from transcendant and they then stated that they would get in touch with their marketing group and I'd hear something back within 2 days.

Something I found out that was disappointing from a friend who purchased the vault hunters edition from best buy was that even that edition didn't come with a premiere code inside.

[quote name='kicks']Here's the response I got from them

"Unfortunately, as the games are obtained in bulk, we do not receive access to individual unlock codes / pre-order bonuses. The only bonuses available are those offered directly by the game publishers and included in the packages."

I contacted amazon customer service via live chat and they informed that the code was indeed emailed to the account that placed the order and that I needed to request it from them. I provided them the response from transcendant and they then stated that they would get in touch with their marketing group and I'd hear something back within 2 days.

Something I found out that was disappointing from a friend who purchased the vault hunters edition from best buy was that even that edition didn't come with a premiere code inside.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Let us know if anything pans out. (I always kinda thought Trainn was full of shit in that regard....they probably have an eBay account or something to sell the DLC codes...)

Yeah, the Premiere Codes are all sent via email. I got emailed mine a day or two after my Ultimate Loot Chest shipped (from Fry's).

[quote name='41down']they added nba 2k13 today along with the dynasty edition of the game but its 5 credits...:roll:[/QUOTE]

This made me go look and they added a bunch of other games including Resident Evil 6 archives for only 2 credits. Yes please :bouncy:

I just ordered RE6 Archives. Hopefully they don't screw up and send the regular edition (even though the regular is listed as its own game).

I'd go for the RE6 Archive but I already own the other pieces except Code V HD.

If they just offered Amazon gift cards for $60, it would be so much easier for everyone.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Has anyone been received replies back from support recently? I can't get in touch to inquire as to why my reward hasn't arrived.[/QUOTE]

I asked about a MCR that was over 10 days. Got a response the next day. Send the email at night time so basically 1 day n half to hear back.

Oh and did receive Borderlands 2 on release date. Shipped from Amazon overnight.

[quote name='Rig']I just ordered RE6 Archives. Hopefully they don't screw up and send the regular edition (even though the regular is listed as its own game).[/QUOTE]

Aaaand now you have me paranoid about my choice. Has something like that happened before? Either way I'm getting RE6 for $7 or so, but I'd like RE4HD and the RE5 DLC too.

damn i originally had no interested in RE6 but im going to check out the demo right now just because theyre offering the limited edition upgrade for the same amount of credits!

[quote name='FEGuy']Aaaand now you have me paranoid about my choice. Has something like that happened before? Either way I'm getting RE6 for $7 or so, but I'd like RE4HD and the RE5 DLC too.[/QUOTE]

I put in the order for Resident Evil 6 Archives as well. Im not worried about any mistakes. Never had any issues with trainn in my 3 or so years with them.

Well, just one. Halo:reach was supposed to be release day but amazon couldn't fulfill the request for a bunch of us. But, it was corrected. With bonuses. So i wouldnt worry much about trainn.

Worry more about the dumb ass carrier who will just leave the package on your front step without a signature..

Also, im hoping they add Black OPS II hardened edition for 2 credits..

[quote name='FEGuy']Aaaand now you have me paranoid about my choice. Has something like that happened before? Either way I'm getting RE6 for $7 or so, but I'd like RE4HD and the RE5 DLC too.[/QUOTE]

It will likely be fine...especially since they have both versions listed. It's just, in the past, sometimes they mistakenly put up incorrect box art or descriptions and such on games.

Has anyone done the Handyman Club, Gardening Club, Hunting Club, or Fishing Club? Is it really just $3 each? Any hidden fees or anything I should know?

looks like they changed re6 archives to 4 credits. i wonder if theyre going to honor our orders for those us that already ordered it at 2 credits...im expecting it to get cancelled...

With a new game costing $60, and RE6 Archives costing $90, I'd expect it to be 3 credits, not 4. However, if you're using referrals, it's still the standard 2 referrals, though that doesn't seem to be the case with NBA 2k13 Dynasty edition.

As for the Club offers, I don't know. IIRC it's $3 and then they charge you an expensive recurring subscription after a few months, and you need to call and cancel before that happens. They wouldn't take my debit card, though; it just redirected to a blank screen. There used to be an exploit that would've allowed you to complete them all without entering any info, but that was patched around the time Trainn added them.

so last night I sent a support ticket asking if they were going to honor my Order for archives and they replied this morning assuring me that my order was fine and would have release day delivery :)

[quote name='41down']so last night I sent a support ticket asking if they were going to honor my Order for archives and they replied this morning assuring me that my order was fine and would have release day delivery :)[/QUOTE]

:applause: very nice

[quote name='GBmanNC']Anyone having problems ordering? I hit the order button but it goes right back to the progress page.[/QUOTE]

So, its just me?

[quote name='giantqtipz']I thought I would never have issues with trainn but now I have 3 MCRs, 2 from January, PLUS they won't respond to any of my tickets.. At all. Ughhh[/QUOTE]

They denied 2 of my MCRs recently and theres nothing i can do it about it.(spent about $15 for both offers with shipping charges) They basically told me tough shit and fuck off.

bread's done
Back