Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I got charged FULL by belisi for 2 of their products $140 total. So I "think" deserve credits for those 2.

Iff they won't give it to me, at least let me know. I'd be fine if they let me know at this point. Holyy shit just tell me something lol

[quote name='giantqtipz']I thought I would never have issues with trainn but now I have 3 MCRs, 2 from January, PLUS they won't respond to any of my tickets.. At all. Ughhh[/QUOTE]

They marked a game as shipped for me and it never arrived and they won't reply to my tickets or emails.

And they haven't posted a decent offer in ages.

EDIT: My Madden 13 arrived today. Better late than never.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if anyone who has ordered the resident evil archives recieved a shipped or shipping soon status. i ordered mine on sept 21. doesnt the game come out 2morrow? i thought it was release day delivery?

Ps i got mine for 2 credits instead of the 4 credits..

OK has this ever happened to anyone, I completed two offers. The pruning saw, and ceramic cooking one I got the email from Trainn saying I completed them, but the credits have not shown up on my page.

[quote name='DoPeSun']Just curious if anyone who has ordered the resident evil archives recieved a shipped or shipping soon status. i ordered mine on sept 21. doesnt the game come out 2morrow? i thought it was release day delivery?

Ps i got mine for 2 credits instead of the 4 credits..[/QUOTE]

mine is still processing as well

[quote name='41down']mine is still processing as well[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rig']Same here.[/QUOTE]

NM. Just got a shipped Email...

got my shipping confirmation shortly after my post earlier today. heres hoping they kept their promise and we all get it tomorrow...

my resident evil 6 archives was just delivered as well. i gotta say im shocked that trainn went through with their promise and didnt cancel these orders!

edit: what makes it even sweeter is i already had resident evil 5 gold edition so i just sold the codes for that for $20 on ebay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Munny1212']Did the tracking number provided actually work for those who received RE6?[/QUOTE]

The tracking numbers never work for this site.

Got my copy of RE6A today.

Amazon stupidly sent this in a bubble mailer. The outer cardboard sleeve is a bit crushed.

Still,
I was gonna return this anyway.

[quote name='Rig']Got my copy of RE6A today.

Amazon stupidly sent this in a bubble mailer. The outer cardboard sleeve is a bit crushed.

Still,
I was gonna return this anyway.
[/QUOTE]

Mine was in a bubble mailer too... returning it anyways to pre order black ops 2..:bouncy:

I placed an order for Sleeping Dogs on 9/21, has yet to ship. Opened a support ticket yesterday, no response.

All good things eventually come to an end.

Turns out I DID get instant credit for Ceramic Cookware (checked that email account today), but it's not showing up as a credit on my account. Let's see how long this takes to get fixed.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Turns out I DID get instant credit for Ceramic Cookware (checked that email account today), but it's not showing up as a credit on my account. Let's see how long this takes to get fixed.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me about 3 times in the past few weeks. Send a support ticket to them, they may not respond to it, but they'll give you the credit.

[quote name='41down']do they still have the xbox live gold starter kit on there? i cant seem to find it.[/QUOTE]

i ordered it as my last gift, i think it was around July

[quote name='CMoney™']Just wanted to ask, what was the longest time it took before Trainn shipped a game? Mine has yet to ship.[/QUOTE]

About 3 months was the longest for me.

hey guys, im planning to order an xbox live messenger kit. the thing is ive ordered it 5 times in a row. once this year, and 4 times last year.

is it ok if i order it again? im afraid ill get banned or something heh.. because i think amazon tells trainn if a customer returns an item too often?

has anyone done the offers:

Cooking CLub
Fishing Club
Gardening Club
Hunting Club
Handyman Club

They all seem like the same company. Each is for .5 credits and is $3. But it does say in the terms that the customer has the right to request a full refund sooo it could be free. Does anyone know if you can do all 5 of them and if the cancelation is easy and actually free?

[quote name='shniqueter']has anyone done the offers:

Cooking CLub
Fishing Club
Gardening Club
Hunting Club
Handyman Club

They all seem like the same company. Each is for .5 credits and is $3. But it does say in the terms that the customer has the right to request a full refund sooo it could be free. Does anyone know if you can do all 5 of them and if the cancelation is easy and actually free?[/QUOTE]

i might try this, since you dont have to return anything

Reliashield link appears to be dead. I've already done Protect My Score. Keranique is only worth .5 credits, costs $3.95 and also requires shipping the product back. You do get to keep the fortifying mousse which sells on ebay for around $15 if you find a bidder.

*Terms & Conditions: If you decide to keep the products, you will be billed in two easy payments of $79.95, the first 30 days and second payment 60 days following receipt of trial shipment. Then, unless you cancel, you will continue to receive a fresh 60 day supply every 2 months with the same guaranteed low price of just $79.95 per month plus $3.95 S&P per shipment which will be conveniently billed to the card you provided today. By clicking "Order Securely", you authorize us to charge your card for each 2 jar shipment per the terms described above. There is no commitment to continue and no minimum purchase. You can call customer service at 1-800-237-4131 at any time to cancel. Each shipment you receive is covered by the same 30-day Money Back Guarantee, just call within 30 days and return the product within two weeks for a full refund of the purchase price!
http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=keranique+mousse&_frs=1

Not sure if it's even worth the trouble.

Then there are the five club offers which are 3$ each for .5 credits. Total that's 15$ for 2.5 credits.

Anyone done any of these?

signed up for one of those clubs, tried to sign up for another but kept getting the following error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Reliashield link appears to be dead. I've already done Protect My Score. Keranique is only worth .5 credits, costs $3.95 and also requires shipping the product back. You do get to keep the fortifying mousse which sells on ebay for around $15 if you find a bidder.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=keranique+mousse&_frs=1

Not sure if it's even worth the trouble.

Then there are the five club offers which are 3$ each for .5 credits. Total that's 15$ for 2.5 credits.

Anyone done any of these?[/QUOTE]

Reliashield is back but where did u find this $3.95 number?

[quote name='mando6599']Anyone tried the Journey Pass offer? Successful or failure? Comments, if so, plz.

mando[/QUOTE]

Just did it a couple of hours ago, but have yet to receive credit or even receive a confirmation email, although it does say that it may take an hour or two to receive an email.

This is my first pain in the ass in awhile. Ordered Borderlands 2 on the 4th. Received shipping confirmation on the 11th. Sent them a ticket Sunday saying I haven't received it. Got a response Monday saying it'd be here Wednesday. Nothing today. Ugh.

Bah.

Looks like they didn't update nor did my Journey Pass offer credit, didn't even receive my welcome email. Looks like I'm calling them tomorrow to get them to send it to me or cancel my trial and demand a refund.

Well they added a few games, but the only really big ones were MOH and Forza Horizons.

And my Journey Pass offer finally credited. Seems like a random ass time for it to credit, but whatever at least it did.

Now waiting for Need for Speed Most Wanted Criterion or WWE '13.

Great Shape Today is $4.99 with 14 day trial.

Credits INSTANTLY for me.

product must be returned before 14 days though... sigh

for reliashield, can i sign up for the monthly $8 membership and get credit for it?

[quote name='giantqtipz']Great Shape Today is $4.99 with 14 day trial.

Credits INSTANTLY for me.

product must be returned before 14 days though... sigh

for reliashield, can i sign up for the monthly $8 membership and get credit for it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got instant credit for Great Shape Today....yesterday.

I don't see why you couldn't get credit for the $8 membership.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well they added a few games, but the only really big ones were MOH and Forza Horizons.

And my Journey Pass offer finally credited. Seems like a random ass time for it to credit, but whatever at least it did.

Now waiting for Need for Speed Most Wanted Criterion or WWE '13.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they added more, including Halo 4, AC3, WWE 13 and NFS: MW

bread's done
Back