GameCube & GBA PreOwned Games Now In Stock At Gamestop! 75% Off All GC & GBA Games Discount Now Works Again!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
The deal is back on! They even restocked some GBA games this time, which are also 75% off. But beware to all those who are picky because I can almost guarantee that they will be disc only. But for 75% off, and the additional 10% for PUR members, who can complain? If you go on and see a bunch of crap games, don't give up! They will randomly restock at random times throughout the day (usually around 11pm-2am est or 7-9am est from past experiences).

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/game-cube?nav=1392

I also wanted to point out that they WON'T be complete and they WILL have scratches, maybe even to the point of not working at all.

Also don't forget to use the "SAVER" promo code to get free value shipping on any order over $25.

What happens if the games I receive don't work?
Once you recieve your games and you have some that don't work, no worries! Just go to your local gamestop with the packing slip and they will give you a refund. Below is what the packing slip says about returning at a store:

1. Original packing list is required for all returns or exchanges.
2. Must be returned or exchanged in original condition with all packaging and contents
3. Store policy may differ, please contact your local store for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya. Ordered 17 games. 16 gc and 1 gba, all lesser. Hoping a good chunk work.
If the melee I got was any indicator I wouldn't count on it. I expected the generic case but it had double rings and looked wretched. I got it to read once, but it would just reboot my wii/gamecube or crash.

I got:

simpsons hit and run

lord of the ring return of the king

sonic riders

spider man 2

the two towers

goldeneye rogue agent

from russia with love

gun

monster house (don't judge)

Gladius

Teen Titans

Super Monkey Ball 2

Puyo Pop Fever

Pac Man Fever

WWE Day of Reckoning 2

Can't go wrong for $27 and if they don't work I can always just return them

Awesome, I've been looking for a reason/excuse to re-buy Pokemon Colisseum, and XD, and getting them for 7.50 is a great reason.

Ohp, got another order in for XD and Coliseum. Sonic Adventure Battle 2 slipped outta my cart as I was checking out though :( Hopefully everything from this and my other order work!

Before I get to the final checkout screen I always get "There was an error processing your order. We apologize for the inconvenience; please check back later."

Am I banned from buying online? Or do they just have some weird problem with my credit card?

I guess it's for the best because I should save my money for black friday (and paying bills). I notice if I create a new account, I get to the final checkout screen no problem. I'm not going to order anything though with the new account.

What I managed to get orders in for the two times I placed orders (expect most to be uplayable)
Custom Robo - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$2.25

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Batman Vengeance - Used - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$1.35

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Spyro: A Hero's Tail - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$1.12

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$3.37

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Legend of Spyro: A New Beginni - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$2.25

Super Mario Mini Figure 6-Pack - Collectibles 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$2.99

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Super Mario Sunshine - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$5.62

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Mario Kart Double Dash - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$5.62

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Mario Party 7 - Game Only - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$4.50

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Super Smash Brothers Melee - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$5.62

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Animal Crossing - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$1.35

clear.gif

N/A

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Kirbys Air Ride - GC 

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

$4.50

clear.gif

N/A

Before I get to the final checkout screen I always get "There was an error processing your order. We apologize for the inconvenience; please check back later."

Am I banned from buying online? Or do they just have some weird problem with my credit card?

I guess it's for the best because I should save my money for black friday (and paying bills). I notice if I create a new account, I get to the final checkout screen no problem. I'm not going to order anything though with the new account.
Honestly it is just an error that happened, but when it did, it will take a day or two for it to clear and let you through, you aren't banned it happened to be a few days ago, just went away earlier this week, and can place orders fine now. Might be a sign to sit this one out.

Pardon my language, but I must say GODDAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!!! I just bought two copies of Melee. However, my greed knows no bounds. I want more. So I placed another order. This time, it won't go through. The first order I placed I used a debit card. I am all out of credit for now. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

I am getting that same message. According to google, it has happened to many people. It may be a temporary thing or you could be permanently blacklisted. I would suggest using a different address and IP address, or maybe try using guest checkout instead of your actual account.

Honestly it is just an error that happened, but when it did, it will take a day or two for it to clear and let you through, you aren't banned it happened to be a few days ago, just went away earlier this week, and can place orders fine now. Might be a sign to sit this one out.
Thats a relief. Thanks for the info. I've never seen those pokemon games in stock before, so I figured I'd give them a try. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone who orders. Don't forget about the awesome $2.99 Mario figure set!

Pardon my language, but I must say GODDAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!!! I just bought two copies of Melee. However, my greed knows no bounds. I want more. So I placed another order. This time, it won't go through. The first order I placed I used a debit card. I am all out of credit for now. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.
I guess I'm not the only one. I ordered twilight princess and wind waker the other day. Now I can't order jack. I think I might go buy some gamestop giftcards tomorrow just in case. :p

Edit:

I am getting that same message. According to google, it has happened to many people. It may be a temporary thing or you could be permanently blacklisted. I would suggest using a different address and IP address, or maybe try using guest checkout instead of your actual account.
aww fuck

I see. It seems that it is not only me who this issue is happening to. Oh well. These restocks will probably never end.

It is unfortunate I missed out on Pokemon Colosseum. I need a couple of those. A while back, I purchased a few from Gamestop. The majority of them don't work. And it is too late for a return. I hope to buy a few that work, and return the ones that don't with the new receipt.

Didn't notice there was another restock, was assuming people were talking about the first one. Hoping to grab the Pokemon games and Twilight Princess, but at least I got Double Dash and Rogue Squadron III, so that's something. Still, will be on the lookout for more restocks, hope they keep coming and the disc conditions don't suck.

Well, well, well. Look what's in stock on the GBA page. If there were GOTY games in that time, and if handheld games could win GOTY awards, this would take it for sure.

http://www.gamestop.com/gba/games/cartoon-network-fosters-home/63872

And this one here.

http://www.gamestop.com/gc/games/open-season/60221

How apt. For if Gamestop does not get their site working soon, it shall be Open Season... On Gamestop's ass!

On another note, it seems there is an error with the website in general. After it didn't work, I toyed around with the website a few times. I tried different games, different accounts, even paid shipping. Nothing works. So finally I tried Assassin's Creed IV. Even that won't go through. Something is wrong with Gamestop.com.

I see. It seems that it is not only me who this issue is happening to. Oh well. These restocks will probably never end.

It is unfortunate I missed out on Pokemon Colosseum. I need a couple of those. A while back, I purchased a few from Gamestop. The majority of them don't work. And it is too late for a return. I hope to buy a few that work, and return the ones that don't with the new receipt.
I'm probably perma banned. I ordered 2 copies of several games in the past because I was sure the majority of them wouldn't work. I was correct and only about 40% of them worked. I think I ended up ordering 6 mario kart double dash's and finally the 6th one worked. The first 5 did not.If they don't want you to order more than 1 copy, then they shouldn't let you add two to your cart.

If gamestop has any good black friday deals, hopefully amazon pricematches.

Get the same error, 

only lets me check out like once a day with my cc

pretty gay because I had a lot of games ready to be ordered.

The zelda promotional disc was in there to.

I'm not going to even bother ordering this time around. The last time hardly anything worked and even if something did work it was usually covered in gunk and I didn't even feel safe putting it in my system. In fact some of the resurfaced games from them sound like they're straining the disc laser in the Wii (compared to normal condition games that weren't treated like shit) so I pretty much just returned everything.

I'm not going to even bother ordering this time around. The last time hardly anything worked and even if something did work it was usually covered in gunk and I didn't even feel safe putting it in my system. In fact some of the resurfaced games from them sound like they're straining the disc laser in the Wii (compared to normal condition games that weren't treated like shit) so I pretty much just returned everything.
Oh, no way in hell I'd put these into my Wii. Also make sure to wipe off the black powder in the center plastic as well. If you take a white paper towel or tissue and push it all the way through the center, you will see the grey ring of dust from most of the games.

The gunk and the silver metal stickers in the center plastic make me too nervous to put them in a Wii. I feel like they will get stuck in there. I just play them in my gamecube. It sucks because they probably look nicer on the Wii with component cables.

I don't understand what the hell is going on. My account has that weird ass error everyone was talking about. I just used my cell phone (not on wifi) and put in an order for Kirby's Air Ride no problem. It went through on the same account with the error message on my computer. They must be blocking my IP address or Mac address or both. I don't know. I didn't think my cell phone idea would actually work.

So if I order some of these and they don't work and my nearest gamestop does not sell any gamecube games can I still return them there?

No, I doubt that. My local stores don't sell Gamecube or PS2 games and won't take any for return.

Wait, so are you guys saying that if you order 1 it will go through?
No. I tried only one copy of Melee in one transaction, and then only one copy of Assassin's Creed IV in another transaction, just to test it. None of it worked.

No, I doubt that. My local stores don't sell Gamecube or PS2 games and won't take any for return.
Im just gonna cancel the order in the morning I really dont feel like dealing with this any more. Last time I ordered none of my games worked and I was able to return them in store but at the time they still had some GC games. Maybe gamestop should stop putting those signs all over the store that say "Guaranteed to play" because 90% of these GC games dont work.

Hell, when this first started I ordered Rogue Squadron 2 and got Rogue Squadron 3.

Their entire online stock has been suspect from the start of the 75% clearance.

[quote name="Silent Hell" post="11185051" timestamp="1383376586"]No, I doubt that. My local stores don't sell Gamecube or PS2 games and won't take any for return.

Policy is to do so. They ship them back. Done it plenty of times. Sounds like your local employees are lazy or stupid.

Yeah, regardless of whether your store carries the games, you should be able to return them. If not, call their CS line and let them know the store isn't. 

I'm curious to see what luck you guys have been having but it seems like a lot of people haven't received their stuff yet. 

Well, my mario party 6, melee, and rogue strike III were bad. But mario party 4 and 5 were good! Shockingly, my rogue squadron II from amazon was also bad.

I got this same error on Google Chrome, I did the order in IE and it went through no issues. Try that and see if it helps

Yeah, regardless of whether your store carries the games, you should be able to return them. If not, call their CS line and let them know the store isn't.

I'm curious to see what luck you guys have been having but it seems like a lot of people haven't received their stuff yet.
I'll let you know, I should have the games either in today or Monday. Like I said earlier, last time I ordered 5 lesser games and they all worked, this time I ordered around 8 games, and the only semi-high profile ones I ordered were Kirby's Air Ride, Star Fox Assault and Metroid Prime Echoes.

I got part of my order today: Pokemon XD (complete), Pokemon Colisseum (original case but no manual), Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Mario Party 7, Super Mario Sunshine, and Viewtiful Joe 2. All the games worked perfectly except for Super Mario Sunshine! I guess 5 out of 6 isn't too bad! :)

Got part of my order as well... I doubt I'll be as lucky since both copies of Twilight Princess or Double Dash will work just looking at the condition but might as well try when I get back home later today.

ah okay. Thanks for the heads up.
The real question is when will a huge restock occur. Haha.

I got part of my order today: Pokemon XD (complete), Pokemon Colisseum (original case but no manual), Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Mario Party 7, Super Mario Sunshine, and Viewtiful Joe 2. All the games worked perfectly except for Super Mario Sunshine! I guess 5 out of 6 isn't too bad! :)
What condition were the games in? Light Scratches?

Also did they give you any gamecube cases?

Alright just got two of my shipments, Super Mario Sunshine & Mario Kart Double Dash.

I highly advise you guys to revise the discs and make a definitive decision as to if it will work. 

Slight scratches shouldn't be a problem. 

But the Super Mario Sunshine Disc looked ghetto as hell,

and it doesn't work. Lol.

Hey guys quick question, I wasn't home today, will ups drop off at a mailbox or will they only deliver in person? Last time I ordered from gs I was home and had to sign.. Will they simply put it in a mailbox if it's

Hey guys quick question, I wasn't home today, will ups drop off at a mailbox or will they only deliver in person? Last time I ordered from gs I was home and had to sign.. Will they simply put it in a mailbox if it's <$25?
No definitive answer, everyones delivery is different depending on the cost.

For example, mine got mailed from UPS and Usps delivered it in his mailbox.

bread's done
Back