GameFly 2009 Year End Sale - Restock!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R][preview]GameFly's famous Year End Sale is now running until 1/4/2010. Get free shipping on all used games along with a bunch of great sale prices. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. Read on for sale items![/preview]

:360: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:360: NBA 2K9 $7.99
:360: NFS Undercover $7.99
:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:360: Wheelman $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $9.99
:360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
:360: H.A.W.X. $10.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $12.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $12.99
:360: Ghostbusters $12.99
:360: Battlestations: Pacific $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat vs. DC $14.99
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $14.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $16.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $17.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $17.99
:360: Fable 2 $17.99
All Xbox 360 Sale Games

:wii: Excitebots: Trick Racing $12.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight$12.99
:wii: Little King's Story $17.99
:wii: Don King Boxing $6.99
:wii: Prof. Heinz Wolff's Gravity $6.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:wii: Daisy Fuentes Pilates $7.99
:wii: Deca Sports $7.99
:wii: Neighborhood Games $7.99
:wii: Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball $7.99
:wii: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Carnival Games: Mini-Golf $9.99
:wii: Disney Think Fast $9.99
:wii: Crash: Mind Over Mutant $12.99
:wii: de Blob $12.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach $12.99
:wii: Overlord: Dark Legend $12.99
:wii: House of the Dead: Overkill $14.99
:wii: MadWorld $14.99
:wii: NASCAR Kart Racing $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Metallica $17.99
:wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption $17.99
All Wii Sale Games

spacer.gif

:ps3: Bionic Commando $7.99
:ps3: Stormrise $9.99
:ps3: Damnation $9.99
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: Golden Axe: Beast Rider $9.99
:ps3: NBA 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: NBA Live 09 $9.99
:ps3: Shellshock 2: Blood Trails $9.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:ps3: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $12.99
:ps3: Godfather 2 $12.99
:ps3: WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 $12.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Virtua Tennis 2009 $12.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ps3: Monsters vs. Aliens $14.99
:ps3: WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania $14.99
:ps3: Far Cry 2 $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $17.99
:ps3: C&C: Red Alert 3 $19.99
:ps3: Dynasty War. Gundam 2 $19.99
:ps3: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $19.99
All PS3 Sale Games

:ds: Build a Lot $7.99
:ds: Dream Day Wedding $7.99
:ds: Flower, Sun, and Rain $7.99
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus $9.99
:ds: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming $9.99
:ds: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $9.99
:ds: Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $12.99
:ds: Rhythm Heaven $12.99
:ds: Naruto Ninja Council 4 $12.99
:ds: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $14.99
:ds: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Almia $14.99
:ds: Star Wars Jedi Alliance $14.99
:ds: GTA: Chinatown Wars $17.99
:ds: Gardening Mama $17.99
:ds: Suikoden Tierkreis $17.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $19.99
All DS Sale Games

:psp: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $7.99
:psp: Dragon Ball: Evolution $7.99
:psp: DT Carnage $7.99
:psp: MLB '09: The Show $9.99
:psp: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:psp: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $12.99
:psp: The Bigs 2 $12.99
:psp: Patapon $14.99
:psp: Resistance: Retribution $14.99
:psp: Class of Heroes $14.99
:psp: Prinny: Can I Really Be a Hero $14.99
:psp: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $17.99
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable $17.99
:psp: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $17.99
:psp: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
All PSP Sale Games

:ps2: Backyard Baseball '09 $4.99
:ps2: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $5.99
:ps2: Tomb Raider Underworld $7.99
:ps2: Secret Service $7.99
:ps2: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows $7.99
:ps2: Shaun White Snowboarding $7.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:ps2: Avatar: Into the Inferno $9.99
:ps2: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps2: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $12.99
:ps2: God of War $14.99
:ps2: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
All PS2 Sale Games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Ended up purchasing another copy of Street Fighter IV as well. I brought in my other copy at work today, and gave it to a friend that wanted it really badly (I order something for him on Amazon he was paying me for, so I just slipped SFIV in the bag and told him there was an extra present for him).

Ah, good old Christmas cheer... but now I kind of feel like I should have taken him up on his offer to pay me for SFIV, since I'm out $12.56 now, haha.[/QUOTE]

Should have waited for Super Street Fighter 4.

But that doesnt come out but AFTER Christmas. Well, nice Christmas deed anyways. :)

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY LALALALALA:booty:

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']Wait why can't I buy MLB '09 The Show Right now?? It says I can rent it but not buy it![/QUOTE]

it's probably sold out then.

[quote name='Mizzou75']it's probably sold out then.[/QUOTE]

O, thanks for letting me know. Do you think that they will get more copies seeing how the sale goes until the 4th??

Last time they sold out on Resistance 2 and some others as part of daily deals, but within few hours they had more in stock. So it's possible. Especially since the deals last over a week.

[quote name='buster90']Buyers beware. I ordered my copy of King of the Fighters 2 weeks ago and still not received. I am not too happy. Does shipping take this long?[/QUOTE]

sounds like an isolated shipping problem. maybe got lost in the mail.

certainly not a need to beware - they're not ripping you off, could have just been lost in the mail. happens occasionally even with, say, netflix, doesn't mean it's a big issue. contact them.

ordered tons through gamefly, everything has always come fast, complete, in excellent condition.

[quote name='Envel']Purchased Xmen Origins for 360. I enjoy the MUA series so I hope I'll like this.[/QUOTE]

It's nothing like the MUA games. Think something like God of War or Ninja Gaiden. It's a great game though.

Hmmm...CoJ Bound in Blood for $12.99 eh? Worth it?

I'm just about to 100% DA:O...then i'm on to AC2...so i don't know if i can get to another game anytime soon...plus kinda promised i wouldn't buy another game until Mass Effect 2. (unless the Saboteur or Saw has a decent drop before ME2's release hehe)

Most of the other decent titles on 360 I either own or beat completely (RE5, Xmen Origins, Wanted WOF, Riddick,)

Picked up CoJ: Bound in Blood, Red Faction, & Ghostbusters. I really wanted to bite on a few more (like Little King's Story) but I never turn on the the Wii. Besides, my boyfriend is going to kill me....I've bought so many games the last few months. Maybe I can hide them and play when he's not around? ;)

Wow a lot of great deals but I spent too much money on Christmas gifts. Otherwise, I'd buy like 10 games from that list.

[quote name='cRodz']Should have waited for Super Street Fighter 4.

But that doesnt come out but AFTER Christmas. Well, nice Christmas deed anyways. :)

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY LALALALALA:booty:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't see any release date for it for anytime around now, so for $12, I figured I'd re-order it to have it until SSFIV comes out sometime next year.

My good deed for the day is done though, haha. Tomorrow, I plan to give another co-worker my old iPod because his Jeep has no radio / stereo (getting him a pair of small speakers with it). Damn, people are going to start wanting to work with me now, haha; or maybe I'm just too generous. I should probably look into that, and stop.

[quote name='llcooljunr']Went ahead and bought Fire Emblem for the DS. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Wal-mart has it for $10. Sticker says $19.99, but it's $10. Just did this today.

2 things...

1.) If they are out don't expect them to get anymore back in, they are trying to get rid of their onhand stock not replenish it, they might sell off the rest of their rental games (that they have in stock) at some point, but it seems unlikely for awhile now and especially until the holidays are over.

2.) About the folks complaining about the condition of the games (pointing finger at Casteor, 'specially since you in particular complain about buying used stuff a lot, and others)....they are USED.

....Let that sink in for a second, you aren't going to get a brand spankin' new copy for $10 unless you luck out and get one that was never lent out which is unlikely.

Also they won't replace it, period. So why complain about that as well, as long as it plays and doesn't look like sand paper has done a number on it or is broken, again not seeing the reason to complain here. They refund your money if your not happy, so what's the problem...?

I've had an excellent experience with Gamefly, they've gotten about 60% of my game purchases in the last few weeks, that's how pleased with them I am, hell I'm going to vote them retailer of the year because of how happy I've been with their service, over Amazon no less.

Sure some of the games have had issues, with being dirty and scratched up, but the efficiency of the shipping, and mostly good quality of the games, but most importantly the price, I wished they had sales more often on other games I bought here in the past few weeks, I woulda bought from them, hands down.

Anyway I bought,

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (PS3)
Ultimate Shooting Collection (Wii)

The two PS3 games almost never come down in price, I'm shocked I bought another EA game (willingly no less) but I love Red Alert (when Westwood was developing it) and had some fun with the demo an hour ago, so I got it. Dynasty Warriors (mainly the Gundam ones) never seems to come down in price, and I usually get a DW game every few years (although I've never ever finished one) and won't need another for awhile. Was going to get the Dragon Ball game, but I couldn't find enough good about it to warrant paying over $10 for it.

Lastly if you like Shmups $13 for Ultimate Shooting Collection is a steal. It has Chaos Field, Radigy (Radio Allergy), and Karous all DC games that cost $60 originally. I own the first two on DC and have played the other one, and for $13, I mean come on, its a nice diversion, they aren't the best on the block but each one has a good point to it, and considering I paid $20 for Raiden 3 (and felt ripped off) 3 games for this ($4 a game) is an excellent deal if you like shoot'em ups.

grabbed coj: bound in blood...want ghostbusters too but i might be getting it as a christmas gift so ill have to wait and see. if not hopefully its still in stock after christmas.

[quote name='41down']grabbed coj: bound in blood...want ghostbusters too but i might be getting it as a christmas gift so ill have to wait and see. if not hopefully its still in stock after christmas.[/QUOTE]

If it's not you can pick it up at Gamestop for $5 more, or just pick it up now and then return it if you do get GB for Christmas.

Got Little King's Story and The Conduit for the Wii, jus got thr Wii so I stocking up on games lol

Heard goo things of LKS, average things on Conduit but oh well, they are cheap after all

With the amount of money I spent on Christmas presents this last week, I can almost resist this...

Thinking about X-men and Call of Juarez though...

Also, can anyone recommend any of the baseball games (for either 360 or PS3), as I have been thinking about picking one up. Keep in mind that I have not really played any baseball games since like.. Base Wars on NES or Super Baseball Simulator 1,000 on SNES lol.

[quote name='gnargnargnar']With the amount of money I spent on Christmas presents this last week, I can almost resist this...

Thinking about X-men and Call of Juarez though...

Also, can anyone recommend any of the baseball games (for either 360 or PS3), as I have been thinking about picking one up. Keep in mind that I have not really played any baseball games since like.. Base Wars on NES or Super Baseball Simulator 1,000 on SNES lol.[/QUOTE]

MLB 09 for PS3 is the best baseball game ever if you like simulation style games. If you're more into arcade style sports games, like NFL Blitz and such, then the Bigs 2 is pretty fun.

Damn these GameFly sales. Ordered HAWX and Red Alert 3 right now. Going to be picking up even more once I get paid next week or if I get money come Christmas.

These deals are starting to break my wallet.

Red Alert 3 is selling for $10 at Walmart new. Picked up Valkyrie Profile and Suikoden. Trying to round out my rpg list on the DS.

[quote name='aosora13']I was wondering if anyone thinks that Afro Samurai (PS3/Xbox 360) a good game?[/QUOTE]

I beat it over the weekend. It's okay. For $10 it's decent. Very pretty, but the gameplay was stale.

Just got Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. If they're still around later, I'm considering Red Faction: Guerilla and Ghostbusters for the 360. That's the nice thing about free shipping, you don't have to get everything at once if you're not sure about some things.

In for Fable 2 and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

You now have a shopping cart so you can check out all your games at once. During the last free shipping promotion, you had to check out each game individually and they were shipped separately.

After watching some videos of the conduit, it looks like a good game especially since shooter type games are rare on the Wii. Conduit, Ghostbusters, Call of juarez tough to decide.

just fyi, the Conduit is back in stock, nabbed that and Wolverine for the 360. RE5 is also a steal at that price.

With my past experiences with Gamefly being so crappy I wasn't going to get anything, until I noticed Rygar on Wii for $6.99. meh what the hell, lol but it's kind of a gamble if they'll actually send me the right game though (50/50 chance from previous experiences). If I don't get the right game, or the game has a huge crack in it (again, from previous experiences) they're easy to get refunds from.

I dunno, I've had 3 separate great experiences from buying from GF. Picked up today: CoD: WaW, WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania and Tomb Raider: Underworld. I love when GF has sales like these! My backlog has exploded this holiday season due to living next door to Gamestop (Buy 2, Get 1 Free) and a local used game store (Replays Gameware)

How long does it usually take them to process? It's been a day and they haven't charged my debit card yet, usually my debit is charged instantly and processed right away.

bread's done
Back